10/12/13

Important Messages 94

Messages 94



Contents: A well known author will come and pray and say you have the true commandments, the true seals, the true covenant, but do you know who will take these in consideration?  I will say it must be the true Pope... And this Pope will say he will accept this...”...

Message from God Our Heavenly Father
to Margaret Durbin on September 15, 2013
at 24:26 hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
… “A miraculous recovery will soon be discovered, and all will say you helped in the recovery.  And you have all the true saints to thank.  They will say all have been contributing in the true discovery as well.  (Margaret says this recovery may be the recovery of Niem “Rosa” Dang, the wife of Do Van Nguyen.)...  An island of the truest will say all must all say they will contribute to your coming, and they will all say they will all be in the True Arena.”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father
to Margret Durbin on September 15, 2013
at 22:28 hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
Do you know the true saints all must all say, must all do as I ask, and say they will all obey, and they must all praise Me.  They must all say they will all come to Me.  I have tried and tried to tell them all.  You have been a very beneficial sacrifice to them.  You have given to them, one by one, the true prayers, the true commandments, the true seals, and they have not accepted them.  They have rejected them.  They have said they will never be in the True Arena.  Now, I am going to tell them, one by one, I have made a very serious mistake.  I am going to give them the just punishment.  I am going to send the true comet to the True Arena, and all will see the truest catastrophe come... I am going to say they must say they will all bend their knees and all pray the way I ask.  I am going to say the northern peninsula, the true southern hemisphere, the true northern perimeter of the true United States, and the true hemisphere of the true South America and North America will all see the true catastrophe.  A rescue will not be possible.  They will not be able to rescue many.  I have told them they all will see the greatest peril and the worst catastrophe... The direct hit will be in the true northern part of the world.  There will be many people that will be destroyed in the true catastrophe.  I have told all of them they all must all pray the way I ask... A nation will come into complete peril, and very soon.  All will come to be in the true nation.  I have said I will destroy all in the true nation... The true saint will say all are going to give their life to God and do the true following:  I will say all will all do as I ask.”...

Message from God Our Heavenly Father
to Margaret Durbin on September 18, 2013
at 14:14 hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
… “I am going to brief you on the many characteristics of the true Faith.  I will say there will be many.  You will say all are in the True Arena.  I am saying I am going to give to you all the rules there are to the Faith.  All must be followed.  All must be kept.  I am saying all must do as I ask.  And, no, none of the past will be accepted.  I am going to say a very irrational behavior will never be appropriate or accepted at any time.  I will never tolerate any such.  I am never going to accept or tolerate any at all.  The True Saint will give to you, Margaret, all the true instructions of the true Faith.  This, My child, you will give to the new Pope.  He must say he will honor all.  I will say he must follow all instructions of the True Saint.  I am going to tell him he must do as I ask.” 
 A weeping icon will say all must all obey.  All must all do as I ask.  This will be very soon in the True Arena.  I have sent one to investigate.  I will see if this icon must be in the True Arena.  I am never going to say I sent the true image in the True Arena.  I will say an image of such will never be in the True Arena.  An excellent way to tell the true image from a false one is to see if the image will say it is the true image.  I am going to reveal to you the True Saint who will be in the True Arena.  I am going to test you.  I will say, Margaret, 'Do you know anyone who has a true weeping icon that says it will do as I ask?'  Margaret answers, 'No, I do not.'  God The Father responds, 'Very well.  Then you must never say any of the above has ever been on display anywhere.'”...
 A careful laid out plan will be in the making.  All will all see the true plan come into focus.  It will not be the plan I need or I want.  I will say all must all say they will all listen to you, Margaret.  I am going to say all must all listen to you tell all they will all pray.” 
 A well known author will come and pray and say you have the true commandments, the true seals, the true covenant, but do you know who will take these in consideration?  I will say it must be the true Pope.  The true Pope will be in the True Arena.  And this Pope will say he will accept this.  Then, all must all pray the way I ask.  This well known Pope will say he will sacrifice all to stay in the True Arena.  They will see the True Saint tell you the Pope's name.  He will say he is the Pope that will be in the True Arena.  He will give to you the true saintly blessing to give to him the true prayer books...  The contrite and the humble will all say they will all pray the way I ask.” 
 I will say, 'I am the Lord Thy God.  Thou shalt not have any other gods before Me.  Thou shalt obey; thou shalt never be in the true forefront in the true sanctuary with any other image in thy hand.  No image will be made of Me or Jesus Christ.  All must all say they will never do any such thing.  All must never be in the true sanctuary with any kind of image at all with the True Saint, or the True Saint must never be in the true image at all, never.”  (Margaret explains that it is fine to honor our images at home of Our Lord, of Our Lady, of the angels, of the saints, and of our family members, but we are not to adore or worship these images at home or in any other place.  She feels that God The Father is teaching that the sanctuaries are more pleasing to Him without the images so that people do not become attached to the images rather than to God Who is Spirit, but she leaves this matter to the discernment of the theologians.  Margaret also points out that when Jesus walked the Earth the first time, there were no images of Him, His Mother, or of saints in Heaven.  As we get ready for the return of Jesus, we will be looking for Him Personally and not in any picture, as they did when He first walked the Earth.  When Margaret was in Palm Coast, Florida, she entered a church (St. Elizabeth Ann Seton) that was fashioned after the early temple in Jerusalem which was restored after the destruction of Jerusalem.  She witnessed in this church a curtain in the form of a stained glass window that separated the altar from the Holy of Holies (tabernacle centered behind the altar), and this tabernacle was very big on a raised pedestal in the center behind the altar, surrounded by twelve candles representing the twelve tribes of Israel and the twelve apostles.  This room holding the tabernacle was called the “Holy of Holies” and there was a gold door that entered the Holy of Holies on the left, as well as on the right.  There were no pictures or statues in this church, but there was a Cross above the altar without the form of Jesus on it.  There was a statue of the Risen Christ (with arms raised toward Heaven) above the Cross.  God The Father had said earlier to Margaret before she went to Florida that He would be sending her to the “Holy of Holies.”  She didn't know how she would get to Jerusalem, but while inside this “Holy of Holies” in Florida, The Holy Spirit recalled to her this previous message from God The Father, and she felt a mystical experience in this church that foreshadowed to her the Church for the True New Time.)     
 The True Saint will never say He is the True Saint unless I say He can.  He will say He is the true Jesus Christ of Nazareth.  I will say, 'I am the true Heavenly Father.'  I will say, 'All must ask Me when will they see the true Jesus Christ come to the truly fallen world?'  I will say, 'I am the true Heavenly Father, Who sent Jesus Christ to the truly fallen world the first time.  And I gave Him His Holy and Most Divine Mother.  And she gave birth to Him in the little town of Bethlehem in the True Arena.'” 
 The power of the nation will be overthrown, and I will say all must all pray the way I ask.  I have said over and over all will see the true government of the true nation come to the ground.  I have said a tremendous nation will be toppled to the ground... The grand old entrance will be the entrance of the true sanctuary.  All will all see the new entrance of the true new Church...  A true safety switch will be removed.  Then, they will say all are in harm's way.  A true safety switch will be in the True Arena.  All will all say they will all see the true accident come to be.” 
 I see your pain, and I will say I will give to you the true eulogy.  I will say all will see the true catastrophe.  All will say they will all pray the way I ask.  I will give to you many things to do.  I will say all must be done in My most Holy and Divine Name.  All must see the true results.... A prophecy will be foretold, and all will all say you have the true prophecy... There will be a major catastrophe if the people do not do as I ask, and very soon.”...  (Margaret mentioned that a very big earthquake came after this message.)

Message from God Our Heavenly Father
to Margaret Durbin on September 21, 2013
at 02:22 hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
The true Kingdom of God is nigh at hand, and the True Saint will very soon make a truly grand entrance.  I am going to tell all they all must all say they all will all come to Me, their true God The Heavenly Father.  I am going to say all are in the true heavenly realm.  I am going to say all must all begin to sign themselves with the true armor of the true God The Heavenly Father.  I am very nearly going to send you My True and Only Son Jesus Christ.  I am going to say you will tell all they all must all begin to say the true statue they have of the true Holy and Blessed Mary Ever Virgin will weep all the oil of the true Faith, and when it does you must carry it to the true sanctuary.  The end of the true beginning has come.  I am saying this because the end of a true era has begun, and the new beginning is the true beginning, and I am going to say now is the true beginning, and all will all see the brand new beginning.”...
 An act of kindness will show you that you are the chosen one.  I am going to show you, Margaret, that a true saint has seen the true Margaret Durbin.  You will see the true act of kindness.  She will tell all you have truly shown her.  You truly are the saint she thought she knew... A random truth will be the truth you will see from now on... I am going to send you to a true monastery in the true northwest of the well known old country.  The True Saint will say you must come and pray.  I will send you to the true country in the True Arena.  All will see the true noble old man tell all, 'There are those who must give of themselves.'  The true light will surely shine... He will say all must all pray the way I ask.  I am saying I am going to tell all, 'My time is at hand, and I am going to send My Only Son at the true hour.  And the True Son will say all must all bend their knee and pray for the true sins they have committed.'  I am going to say now, 'All will all see His most Holy and Divine Face now in the true sanctuary of their home.  And any place they may be.  The time for His coming is nigh.  He will say all must be in the True Arena.  All must all pray the way I ask.'” 
 A vial will be in the true sanctuary, and this container will be the true anointing oil I will give to all My children.  All must all say they will tell all they are all in the True Arena... The true saint will say a true freedom of choice will very soon be the true tainted.  All will say they have no choice at all... I have said I am going to tell you when you are going to the true country in the true northwest of the world... The true saints all must all pray to end all the true catastrophes all over the world, but if they do not pray, there will be many.”


A Messenger
in Christ,
Margaret Durbin
Typist
for God The Father,
Mary Agnes Kumar
Distributor
for God The Father,
Do Van Nguyen