10/12/13

Important Messages 93

Messages 93


Contents: The truly fallen world will very soon experience some very radical changes... I am giving all the true new song, the true new prayer book with the true new holy commandments, the holy and true seals, and the true new promise of the true new covenant, and the true new vision of the true new Bible, the true new Cross, the true new way one must all pray, and the true new name, and the true new freedom from all evil.  I am the true new Heavenly Father in Heaven.  I am the true new Holy Spirit, and the true new Son, Who will say, 'Come to Me and tell Me now I am in the True Arena.' ... I will say all the true saints will all see the new true way one must all say they will give to Me the true host... It will be the true round piece of host cut into four parts.  Then it must have a true triangle.  All will see the true triangle come to be in the true sanctuary. 

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on September 9, 2013 at 02:53 hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
… “The true spine chilling experiment will be soon revealed.  And all will all see the True Saint tell all He is in the True Arena.  I have the true spine chilling Saint to tell all that He will be in the True Arena to say all must all pray and kneel down to be in the True Arena, to say all must all say they will all repent of their sinfulness... A true judgment will be very soon, and this judgment will be to tell all they are all in the True Arena.  I am going to ask each one if they want the true judgment?  (Ecclesiasticus 11:9)   And do they want the True Saint, the true Jesus Christ?  I have given Him the true right to come to the truly fallen world to serve each one, and He will say He has come to say He will pray in the True Arena.  The True Saint will say I am going to tell all they all must be delivered to the true Jesus Christ.  (Ecclesiasticus 11:1-36 and Revelation 20:11-15)”  
 I have given you already all the true fundamentals of the true Faith.  Now, I will say all must all see the true Faith come to the true Church.  I am going to say a true leap of faith will be to tell all that they will all see My Only Son in the true sanctuary.  I am going to say now I am going to tell all they all should all be in the true sanctuary to ask Me when is the true hour?  I will say I am going to very soon tell them when the true hour will soon come.  All should all read the true Bible and pray in the true sanctuary.  I am saying I will give them all the true Bible, and they all must all say they will all read the true Bible.  Now, is the true hour.  I am going to bless each one and tell each one I am going to tell them they each one must say they will all do as I ask.”...
 The true wild horse will never be the saint I have created... I am going to say a fire will be to tell all they are all going to receive the true Holy Spirit.  I am going to give Him the true Faith.  The true Holy Spirit will come and say He is in the midst of the true Faith... I am going to say all will all be the saint that I have created very soon.  I will give to all the True Saint, the true Jesus Christ.” 
 The true swift current will be very soon the way to the true sanctuary.  I will say all must all swim.  All must all be in the true sanctuary by the true break of dawn...  I will say a son and a daughter will tell Me they are all going to the true sanctuary to pray.  And I will say I am their Lord Thy God, and they will listen to Me...  I am going to reveal to all the true Faith, the true Bible, the true sanctuary, the true High Priest, and the true family, and the true evil will no longer be in the true sanctuary they have now... I am going to say all will all say they will all kneel down to receive the true Body, the true Blood  of the True Saint.” 
 The true deluge is the true angels in the true sanctuary.  This will be very soon.  I have sworn I am going to send the true legions of angels into the true sanctuary to tell all they all must pray the way I ask...  The enormous sanctuary will never hold all the true saints who will soon come to the true Church. ..  the True Saint will say a true angel will come and give to each the true sanctuary.  The true angel will say all must all do as I ask.  I am going to say all will see the true angel.  The angel will say all must all be in the True Arena.”... 
 The True Saint will soon come to the truly fallen world.  All will see Him come.  I am going to say I will give to all My true Son.  He will tell all He is the true Son of Mine... The true Faith will say the true angel will blow the trumpet... the True Saint will say I am going to reveal to all the true Faith, the true Bible, the true angel, the true Jesus Christ.  I will say all must all pray the way I ask.  Then I will say I will give to all the true Cross, the true new name.  The true Faith will never be the old Faith.  This will be the Faith I am in.  The true Faithful will say they will all trust...  I have said I will give to all the true Faith, the True Saint, the true Cross, the true new name.  The true angel will soon come and say he is the true Angel Gabriel.  All will all see this true angel come and say he is instructed to deliver the True Saint, the true Jesus Christ, to the truly fallen world.  The true indefinite thing will be to say all must give to Me the true saint to tell all they will all soon see the true Jesus Christ.  I will very soon send My Only Son to the truly fallen world...  All will all see the true and faithful kneel down and pray in the true sanctuary wherever they are in the true hope of the true saints in the True Arena.  I am going to say all are going to see My Only Son come to the truly fallen world.  All will all say they are all in the truly fallen world.” 
 The truly fallen world will very soon experience some very radical changes.  They will all say they are going to say they have all been in the true safety net.  The true safety net will be soon let down to let all in.  Then, the net will be drawn up to the true heavenly realm.  I am going to say I will tell all they are being in the true safety net.  I will say the true time frame will be very soon.  And the true net will be drawn in the True Arena...  I am going to sever all the true saints who will not pray the way I ask.  All of those whose lives are, I will give to Jesus, the true beginning, the true safety net.”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on September 13, 2013 at 01:24 hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
… “I am going to tell all they all must listen to their heart, and pray with a true heart and soul.  I will say all will have a true and very real blessing.  I am in the true blessing.  I have told you the true blessing is in the true hearts and the souls.  Tonight I will say I will bring down all those that will not listen to their heart.  I am going to say I will teach them all, one by one, that they are not listening.  They will all say they will when the true Jesus Christ comes...  I will say all must all pray the way I ask.”
 The true doctrine of the true Faith will be soon told to all in the True Arena.  I am going to say all must all slay the true dragon.  I am going to give to you the true Bible to reorganize and print.  All must all receive it in the true sanctuary.  All must all say they will work, pray, and sing.  And all will praise Me and Me alone.  The True Saint will say all must see the true new Bible and the true new song book.  I will give to all the true new song, the real song I want all to sing.  This song will be told to the new people, the true new prayer warriors in the true sanctuary.  I am in the true sanctuary.  I am in the True Arena.  All will all say they have a new song and a new prayer book.  (Psalms 32:3, Psalms 39:4, Psalms 94:1, Isaiah 42:10, Revelation 5:9).  All will all say they have a new song and a new prayer book.  They will say a new victory and a True New Time is the time I am giving to all My people.” 
 I will smite all those who will not listen to My Voice.  I will say all who are not in the true sanctuary must all say they will all be in the true holy sepulchre to see the true and honorable face of Mine.  I will say they will never see the true Face of Jesus Christ.  I am going to say they will never be in the true holy sanctuary to pray the way I ask.  A true destiny awaits all who honor Me and pray the way I ask.”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on September 14, 2013 at 24:03 hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
I am giving all the true new song, the true new prayer book with the true new holy commandments, the holy and true seals, and the true new promise of the true new covenant, and the true new vision of the true new Bible, the true new Cross, the true new way one must all pray, and the true new name, and the true new freedom from all evil.  I am the true new Heavenly Father in Heaven.  I am the true new Holy Spirit, and the true new Son, Who will say, 'Come to Me and tell Me now I am in the True Arena.'  All honor will all come to Me.  All will sing a new song in the holy sanctuary, and they will all say they have the true honor to see My true Son, My Only Son Jesus Christ.  All will all say they will all bring to Me all their true sins.  All will all say they will all pray the way I ask.”
 A corner of the table will be the true way the true saints will carve the true bread.  All will all say they must all pray the way I ask.  I will say all the true saints will all see the new true way one must all say they will give to Me the true host; the true corner of the true host will serve all in the true sanctuary.  I am going to say all the bread used in the true celebration must be the true unleavened bread, and it must have the true water and only this.  It must be the true round piece of host cut into four parts.  Then it must have a true triangle.  All will see the true triangle come to be in the true sanctuary.” 
 In the true sanctuary there must be the true holy blood of the true faithful.  I will say this must be the true sacrificial and the true blood of the true martyrs.  All must all say they are in the true blood.  I will slay many in the true sanctuary, and I will say they have all been the true and faithful, the true and victorious.  All will all say they will give to Jesus the true Faith, the true saints, and the true Bible, the true new Latin Mass, the true faithful in the true Arena.  All will all slay the true dragon.  The true victory will be the true safety net.  All will all slay the true dragon... The true Faith will be the Faith (in which) all miracles will take place...  There will be very instructive measures come to Me, and they will say all must all abide by doing all I ask.”
 And the true lightening rod will be in the True Arena.  All will all see the true lightening rod.  I am going to say I am the true lightening rod... I am going to tell you this, that the true moment in history will be when the true Jesus Christ comes.  He will say he will give to you the true angel, the true trumpet; and the True Saint will say the true Cross will be to say all must all pray the way I ask...  A new saint will say they will peel off the mask.  A volume of millions will soon say you are the true messenger and the true angel.  The true angel will soon come and pray and say you have succeeded to tell all they are all in the True Arena.”


A Messenger
in Christ,
Margaret Durbin
Typist
for God The Father,
Mary Agnes Kumar
Distributor
for God The Father,
Do Van Nguyen