10/8/13

Important Messages 92

Messages 92

Contents:The true faith is the faith that I established, and I intend to save all the true fundamentals in the faith... I will say all must all pray the way I ask.  All will all say they are all in the true fundamentals as well... The true new holy bible, the true new sanctuary, the true new catechism of the true new faith I am going to show all; they are not going to defy me.  I am their God the Heavenly Father... The true faith will begin the true time I send my son to the truly fallen world... I will destroy many who do not ask me how to pray.  I am in the true evil.  I am in the true good.  I am all love.  I am all hate.  And (for) all who do not know, I am in all.”...

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on August 25, 2013 at 07:14 hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
I am the true God The Father.  I have come to tell you all My children must all pray the way I ask.  All must all take up thy cross and follow Me.  I am going to say all are in the True Arena.  All must all say they will all pray the way I ask.  All must all do as I ask... All must all say they will all be in the truly aspired sanctuary to pray the way I ask... The true saint will say an increase in the true air pressure will bring many to their knees.  (Margaret says that God The Father is referring to an airplane crash recently).  And the loss of the true volume in the air will bring all to their true sanctity, and I will say I am going to bring the true blind and say you are all Mine.  I will say all must all pray the way I ask.”...
 “I have asked you to go to the True Arena and pray to alleviate all the suffering in the whole world.  And the true suffering of the true saints will say all are in the True Arena... The true Faith is the Faith that I established, and I intend to save all the true fundamentals in the Faith.  I will say all must all pray the way I ask.  All will all say they are all in the true fundamentals as well.” …

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on August 30, 2013 at 09:19 hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
I want to say that this day will bring much sadness to many.  This day will bring much to their knees... I will say you must all listen to your heart.  I will tell you everything I want to tell you.  I am in your heart.  I am in your very being.  I will tell you the True New Time is now.  And I will say all are in the True New Time.”... 

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on September 1, 2013 at 10:34 hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
… “A meaningful event will very soon take place.  All will all say it is a very meaningful event.  I am going to say I will tell all that the true event has taken place.  The true event that will soon take place will be to tell all they are all going to pray the way I ask...  I have said I will give to you all the events as they occur, and I will say this is the first event.  The second will soon take place.  This will be to see the true Son, Jesus Christ.  The third will be to say all will see the true Faith come to fruition.  The fourth:  All will all say they will all pray to be in the true fruit of The Holy Spirit.”....
 “The true death will be the death of the true soul.  The true angel will say this is the final death.  And the true life will be the true life of the soul... The number 6 is the number that the true Father will give to you.  He will say this number will be to say all are in the True Arena, and all should know.  I will say it is the number I will say should be used when you are in the True Arena.  This number 6 will be the true Satan, the true enemy.  This will be to say all must be aware of (him).  This will be to say all must take all caution to stay away from (him).  The true Faith will say all will all see the true number come alive.  This will be to tell all they all must pray the true way.”...
 “I will say I will give to you one who will tell you that you must tell them when will you go to the True Saint to tell Him you will give to the true Heavenly Father the true gift of the true Faith... I will say this true gift will be the true Book of Life.  I will say this gift will be to tell all they will all see the true gift of the true Holy Spirit.  (Luke 1:35-37 and  Philippians 4:3)” 
 “I am saying I am the Lord Thy God.  I have told all they all must all repent and pray and fast and say they will come to Me, their Heavenly Father, and say they will all do as I ask.”...

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on September 3, 2013 at 01:10 hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
… “The True Saint will say He will give to you the true rite of passage.  This rite of passage must be to say you will inherit the true Heaven... I have said I will give to you the True Saint to tell you that you will give to all the true Faith.  This is the Faith I gave to My apostles when the true Jesus Christ walked the Earth.  I am going to tell all this is the true Faith, the true Church.  The true holy Latin Mass the true evil will never be in.  I am going to say the true Hell will never prevail against my holy Church.  And I will say all must all go to My holy Church.  (Matthew 16:18)” ... 
 “I am going to say all must all say they will all pray the way I ask.  I am going to say I will tell all they all must listen to Me, their true God The Heavenly Father in Heaven.  I am the True Creator, the True Deliverer.  I am the True Saint.  I am the True Healer, the True Revealer.  I am the True Faith, the True Holy and Divine.  The true evil will never be in the true sanctuary as long as I am in there.  I have the true saints to tell all this will never be again.  And the True Saint has told Me you will never be the true messenger if you do not do as I ask.  I will say all must all know I have told you to be the true messenger.  I am in the true sanctuary, and I have said I am going to tell all they will all see the True Saint give to you the true Cross, the true Book of Life, and the true way to go to Heaven.  I will say all are in the true sanctuary.  I will tell all they will all say they will all pray the way I ask.” 
 “I have said I will give to you all the true saints who will tell you the true Faith will be the true angelic presence in the true sanctuary.  This will be the true presence of the true Jesus Christ, and the True Saint who will give to all the true cross, the true new name, the true new commandments, the true new seals, the true new covenant.  The true new holy Bible, the true new sanctuary, the true new catechism of the true new Faith I am going to show all; they are not going to defy Me.  I am their God The Heavenly Father.  I will say all must all delay.  (Margaret says the delay refers to the shutting down of our government.)  The True Saint will say they are in the true delay.  I have said the true delay will be to tell all they can say they will all pray the way I ask.  Now, I will say all must sever all ties in the true evil.”...

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on September 6, 2013 at 03:22 hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
… “I am going to punish all who will not pray the way I ask.  I am going to bless all who will all pray the way I ask.  I am going to guide them to the true Jesus Christ.  I will say they all must be obedient.  The true Faith will be the Faith that will turn all in the true way.  The true death is the death of the soul.  I have said all must all say they will all pray the way I ask.”...

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on September 7, 2013 at 12:15 hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
… “The proud and the humble will say they have seen the true Jesus Christ.  I have saved all from all the ravages of the true sinners, and I have said I will give them all the true responsibility of the true transgressors if they all do as I ask... I have said I will do as they have all told Me.  They will all say they are all in the true measure of the true victory.  I am going to say I will give them all the true measure, the true sanctuary, the true victory, the true incarnation.  The true believers will say they will all do as I ask.”... 
 “I chose to give to you the true commandments, the true seals.  I am going to say now, 'All must do the true following.'  I am going to say all must all pray to stay in the true sanctuary.  to do this, all must all be in the true state of grace.  A sublime saint will say all must all be in the true state of sanctifying grace.”...
 “The true mysterious will soon see the True Saint tell all they are all going to slay the true dragon.  I have said you will slay the dragon.  I am going to say all must all be in the true safety net of the true saints.  I will say all must all say they will all pray the way I ask.  The true safety net will be to tell all they all must do as I have commanded.  (Ezekiel 26:14).  I am in command.  I have told you the true commandments must all be saved and told in the True New Time.  I have said I am going to be in the true commandments.  I have said I am making a whole new true Church.  All will all say they will all pray the way I ask.  All will all say all are in the true new commandments.” 
 “I have said an inspiration will be to tell you that all will all say they will all do as I ask.  All will all be in the True New Time.  The true Faith will begin the true time I send My Son to the truly fallen world... I will destroy many who do not ask Me how to pray.  I am in the true evil.  I am in the true good.  I am all love.  I am all hate.  And (for) all who do not know, I am in all.  They must all pray to be in all the true saints.  All will all say they will all be in the true faithful to do this.  They must all pray the way I ask.”...


A Messenger
in Christ,
Margaret Durbin
Typist
for God The Father,
Mary Agnes Kumar
Distributor
for God The Father,
Do Van Nguyen