10/8/13

ImportantMessages91


Messages 91

  Contents: … I have summoned you to go to the new real battle... And the true stamina is now in the true process of the true saint going into the fiercest battle of all battles.  And I am saying I am in the battle with you as well... Now I will say the final curtain has been the true sanctuary, and this final curtain will be the one to be in the true church as well.  The true curtain that I speak of will be in the true church, and it shall be in the true sanctuary, and the true measurements must all be as I have told... This brand new curtain must be made, and the true measurements must be carried in the manner befitting all the true faithful... I am never going to destroy the true curtain ever again.  I have said I will give to you the true fabric and everything you need to help me see the new curtain... I am going to say all must all slay the true dragon, and pray that he never comes into the true sanctuary ever again.” 

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on August 21, 2013 at 02:54 hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
The time has come to reveal to you the True Saint Who will say you are the chosen to be in the true forefront.  He is going to come and say you are going to the true battle.  I have summoned you to go to the new real battle.  I am in the true new battle of the true saints.  I will say the true search will soon come to be.  All will all see the true new search.  I am going to say all are in the true new battle.” 
 “A True  Saint will come.  He will pray with you.  He will say you are the messenger I chose to reveal to all the world that you will do as I ask.  And you have.  I am going to say all your life you told Me you would do as I ask.  And the true fire has been lit.  And the true stamina is now in the true process of the true saint going into the fiercest battle of all battles.  And I am saying I am in the battle with you as well.  I have told you that I am in the true battle.  I am not going to let you down.  I have chosen you to give to Me all the saints.” 
 “Now I will say the final curtain has been the true sanctuary, and this final curtain will be the one to be in the true Church as well.  The true curtain that I speak of will be in the true Church, and it shall be in the true sanctuary, and the true measurements must all be as I have told.  I am the Lord Thy God.  I have spoken.  And this command must be carried out to the fullest, and I will say all must all obey.  All must all see the one true curtain to be in the true sanctuary.  I have the true measurements.  This brand new curtain must be made, and the true measurements must be carried in the manner befitting all the true faithful.  They must all say they can carry all the true fabric, all the true equipment to help make and secure the new curtain that I need to be made.  I am going to say a violent storm, an earthquake, will never tear it, or it will never be separated ever again.  I am going to say this will never be.  I am never going to destroy the true curtain ever again.  I have said I will give to you the true fabric and everything you need to help Me see the new curtain.  I will say, Margaret, please see to it that I get this true new curtain.  I am coming.  I am going to reveal to you the true curtain will be the curtain I am going to use in the true sanctuary as well.  The common denominator will never be divided ever again.  I will not allow this at all.  (Exodus 26:1-13).  I am going to say now all must all see the true curtain (that) this must be.  And all will all seek and find this new curtain in the true sanctuary as well.”...
 “I am going to say all must all slay the true dragon, and pray that he never comes into the true sanctuary ever again.  I am going to reveal to you one more very important segment.  I will say the true altar must be in the true sanctuary, and it must be the true height of the True Saint.  This must be the true measurement.  I will say it should measure this.  All will build this new altar.  I am going to give to you all the materials.  I will say, 'Let's begin, and all must all pray to be in the True Arena.' ... I am saying all must stand before Me and say they will all build the altar in the manner of which I say.  I will give to all the true measurements.  I will say a brand new Pentecost, a brand new offering, a brand new sacrifice will be performed on the brand new altar, and I will see that this will be done according to My true specifications or not at all.  I am saying I will deliver all out of the true bondage they are all in... I am going to reveal to you the True Saint Who will say, 'Very soon I will come, and I will say all must now be done according to My Father's Holy and Divine Will, now and forever.'”...
 “The pure and the lowly must all say they all will do as I ask.  I am going to tell you the true sacrifice must be on the altar that I tell you, when you are told that I need the altar built.  This must be.  (Exodus 27:1-6)... The true altar will be in the true sanctuary.  There will be no other.  There shall be no more of the true saints telling each other that they must partake of anything that is not of My specifications at all.  This will never be again... I am going to say I will give to you One Who will help you in the true sanctuary.  This I will do.  I have said I will give to you One Who will say you have been worthy of the True Lamb.  And I will say, 'Behold, here He comes.'  The true burning desire to give to you the True Saint will soon come to be.”  (Revelations 7:14).  
 “The seventh seal:  I have said I will pour out all the oil on My anointed.  From thence I will say all must be anointed.  I will anoint all in the true Blood of the  true and spotless Lamb.  I am Who am.  I am the Alpha and the Omega.  I have come to say all must all be in the true sanctuary to all pray the way I ask.  The True Saint will say, 'Now is the true New Time.' ... A true crown of thorns will never again be in the true sanctuary.  I will never allow this at all.”....
 “I am going to tell you the true olive tree will bear the true fruit of the true tree.  All will all say they are all in the true sanctuary, and they are to all pray... I will give to you the new strength you need to give to all the true commandments, the true new seals, the true new covenant.  All will all see the true new book as well.”...


A Messenger
in Christ,
Margaret Durbin
Typist
for God The Father,
Mary Agnes Kumar
Distributor
for God The Father,
Do Van Nguyen