10/8/13

ImportantMessages90


Messages 90


Contents: "The Scripture references given are provided always by God The Father to Margaret Durbin as part of His dictation to her of the messages. “I will say I am going to tell all they will all put their armor on, and they must all fight to the true finish... I am going to say a new springtime, a new tree of fruit, I will give to the truly fallen world, and the true contents of all the messages must all be kept very secure in the True Arena… The True Saint will say now all will be forgiven, and I will say I will forgive all those who have not prayed the way I have asked... I am going to say now I will say, ‘all are in the true forgiveness”.

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on August 18, 2013 at 23:21 hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
… “I have given to you all the true faithful. I have said I will give to you all the true saints, and I will say I am going to tell you that you will never be the same. I have given to you the true Faith. I have said I will divide all, two by two. They will all see the true Jesus Christ very soon. A Light will shine. I am in the Light... I have said I will give to you, Margaret, all those who will all receive the true Holy Spirit. I am going to reveal to you, My dear child, the true saint will say now all must all obey.”...


Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on August 19, 2013 at 01:45 hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
… “A true saint will say OK. You are in the true level of sanctity. Now, do what The Heavenly Father has said. I will say I am going to tell all they will all put their armor on, and they must all fight to the true finish. Now is the True New Time... I am going to seal all in the True Arena, and they all must all say they are all in the true protective covering. Then, I will say all must all do as I insist. I have made you the true messenger. You must see that you will go anywhere I need you to go. Then, you must say, 'I am in the true protective armor.' I am going to give to you the true protective saint to help you in all you do. I have said Margaret needs all the true protection one must have. (Ephesians 6:13-14). I will say, 'Now go forth; teach all the true book.' The true saints all must read and pray, tell Me their God The Heavenly Father they will all do as I ask.”
 “I am going to say a new springtime, a new tree of fruit, I will give to the truly fallen world, and the true contents of all the messages must all be kept very secure in the True Arena. All must all say they will all pray the way I ask... Do you know the true Saint Agatha? She has the true son. He will give to you the true armor. He will say, 'It is the armor of God.' I am in the true armor. (Ephesians 6:11-12)... There will be a powerful anointing come, and very soon. All will see the true anointing in the true heavenly realm, but I will say all are in the true anointing. I will give to each the true powerful anointing when the true Jesus comes. All will all say they must have the true anointing of the true Jesus Christ. He will say, 'I anoint you in the true Name of the true Father, the true Son, the true Holy Spirit.'”...
 “Will you tell all they will be secure in the knowing that I am going to give to you the true angel to tell you the True New Time will soon bring all to their knees? A security in the knowing (is) I will see if you are in the True Arena when the angel comes. You will say you will accept him, and you must pray with the angel. This angel will say you are now ready to go and teach to all the true book, and you must say you will do your best. The true angel will bring to you the true saints. I have given him the right to say all are in the True Arena. (Daniel 9:21)... All must say they will all be blessed by the true angel. I am going to give to you through the angel the true blessing. All will all say they will all accept his or her true blessing. I am going to say now all will all say they will all pray the way I ask.”...
 “The true saint will say now do you need Me, the true Heavenly Father, to say you are in the True Arena? I will say, all will see you very soon. This will be a very good indication that you have braved all the cruel scrutiny and the challenges and the persecution from every source, and even the Holy Roman Catholic Church. I have secured you. I have told you that you are My true messenger, My true teacher, the true saint. You have done everything I have asked you to do. And now I am going to say all will see the true saint tell all they all must pray the way I ask.”...
 “I have said I will give to you the true Faith. I will say all must all be in the true Faith. I will say a sack cloth will be to tell all they all must say they will all be in the true sack cloth and pray the way I ask.” (Jonah 3:5-10)...
 “The true saint will say now all will be forgiven, and I will say I will forgive all those who have not prayed the way I have asked. I am in the True Arena. I will say all are forgiven. All must all say they will all do as I ask. I am going to say now I will say, 'All are in the true forgiveness'... The true new day will bring many to their knees. They will say an anointing will be in the true sanctuary as well. I will say all must have the anointing. I will give to each the true anointing. (Psalms 22:5). I am going to say once again you have been in the true anointing each time I have come to you. You are the truly anointed one to be in the True Arena. All must all know I have done this. I am your God The Father Who has spoken. All must all say you are the anointed in the true sanctuary.”
“I will say the true and proper way to be the saint I have chosen must be to say all must all come to Me in the true sanctuary. All must all pray the way I ask... I will never tolerate the Faith when it has the true English Mass. I will say all must all say they will never go to an English Mass. If there are no Latin Masses anywhere, they must say they will be in the true English Mass, but they must do as I ask. They must approach their priest and ask him to perform the true Latin Mass, and they must tell him I am not in the English Mass. I will say all must all do as I ask, and the true and faithful must say they will obey. They must say they will go to their priest and ask him to be in the true Latin Holy Mass. I am never going to tell them they cannot do this. I am their High Priest. I have spoken.”...



A Messenger
in Christ,
Margaret Durbin
Typist
for God The Father,
Mary Agnes Kumar
Distributor
for God The Father,
Do Van Nguyen