9/29/13

ImportantMessages89


Messages 89


Contents: I will deliver all from the bondage they are all in... All must all say they will read all the messages I have given to you. They all must all be read... I am going to say I will tell all the true Faith will be restored, and I, your Heavenly Father, will give to all the true Faith, the true Pope, the true clergy. The new Pope, the true Pope, will be called the blessed St. Peter... Now will you tell all they will all be redeemed by the True Blood of the True Lamb, the Most Spotless, the true Most Sacred, the true Most Realistic... the True Sacrifice?... I will say now the true saint who has the true prayer book will give to all the true new title of the true new Faith. It must be called the Sacrificial Lamb. It will never be called the true Holy Roman Catholic Church ever again. I have spoken


Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on August 17, 2013 at 24:14 hours in Evansville, Indiana:
… “All must all pray the way I ask, or they will all be chastised. I will give to each the True Saint. He will say all are in the True Arena. He will say all will all do the true following. He will say all will say they will all pray, sing, go to My true Latin Mass, and they all must work and do the true following. They must all become the true saints I have created, and they must be in the true sanctuary. I will say all are in the True Arena. All must say they will all obey. I will give to one the true Faith, the true sanctuary. They will all say they have the true Faith, the true sanctuary. I will deliver all from the bondage they are all in. This Saint will say all are free to be in the true sanctuary. But, they all must all be in the true sanctuary to pray the way I ask. The true Faith will be the Faith you have, and it will be so strong that all will never turn away from the true Savior. He will say now, will you come to Me and stay? Or will you go away now? I will say I will never be the true Heavenly Father Who says now all must be in the True Arena and do as I say when you say you will go away from the true Son I created. I am never going to say I will take care of either one of you. No, not ever. I am never going to say all must be in the True Arena. I will say all must all pray the way I ask. I have sent you to go forth, and you have been very obedient to do all I have asked you. Now, will you go and tell all that they all must all succeed in doing all I have ever asked?”
… “I have said I will give to you the true Faith and the true Mass, the true Holy Mass, the True Saint, the true Cross, the true evangelistic name, and the true rite of passage. I have said now all who will come to the true sanctuary, who will not denounce the Name of Jesus Christ, who will say they will be obedient, who will say they will work, sing, go to My holy and divine Latin Mass, who will say they will do as I ask, pray the way I ask... I will say all must all be in the True Arena, and all must say they will all pray the way I have instructed.”
 “All must all say they will read all the messages I have given to you. They all must all be read. They all must say they will all go to the true Church, the true Faith, the true sanctuary. All must all be in the true sanctuary when the true Jesus Christ comes. I have said I will give to you the True Saint, but all of the true work must all be done in the true proper manner. All must all say they (the messages) are all the property of the true Margaret Durbin, and they all must say they (the messages) will all be in the true stationery you wrote them with. I am the true Heavenly Father. I have said I will tell all they all must all say they will all be in the true transcription that I gave to Margaret Durbin. And they all must be in the true satisfactory handwriting, and the true way I transcribed to her. I gave her many messages. All will say they will all pray the way I ask. Jesus will slay the dragon (Devil in the world). The true Faith must be the Faith to say He will come and slay the dragon.”
 “The true saint will say now, 'All I am, all I have, I will bequeath to my true Heavenly Father and the true Son Jesus Christ and the true Holy Spirit. I am in the True Arena. I will say now all I do I will give to My true Heavenly Father, His true Son Jesus Christ, and His true Holy Spirit. I am the true creation. I am the true friend. I am the true believer. I have been in the True Arena. I will say I will give to my Heavenly Father. He will in turn reveal to us all the true ways we all must pray. We all must all do as the true Savior has told us. And the true Faith, the true Cross, the true new name, the True Arena, will now be in the true victory.'
... “I am going to say, I will give to you, Margaret, a true timeless essay, and this essay must say you are going to tell all nations, and all nations will all say you are the true ambassador, whom I have chosen to be in the true sanctuary, the true throne room of the true Jesus Christ. (2 Corinthians 5:20) I have chosen you, Margaret. You have said, 'I will do as you ask. I will lay down my life for you, as long as I have the true breath.' You made this statement to Me many times. You labored under heavy stress and pain and said, 'I am determined to pray, work, and tell all that you are our Heavenly Father in Heaven. And this I have done. I have sacrificed all I have, and the true saints all will see the true finished book and soon.'”
... “I am going to say I will tell all the true Faith will be restored, and I, your Heavenly Father, will give to all the true Faith, the true Pope, the true clergy. All will all see this. The new Pope, the true Pope, will be called the Blessed St. Peter. The true Pope, and he must tell all to do as I ask. And all will say he then will lead the true restored Church in the true Holy Catholic Apostolic Church, the true Church I have established, and the one that I will say will be in the true sanctuary when all come to the holy sanctuary to tell Me their true Heavenly Father that they all will all pray the way I ask. I have stated I am the true Heavenly Father. I will say all are in the True Arena... I am going to reveal to you the true new Faith, the true new Saint, the true new Holy Eucharist. The true new Faith will be in the true New Arena... I am going to tell you the true light of the true day will no longer be when the true Jesus Christ comes. He will turn out the light and only the light of Him will shine... I will give to each the true Cross, the true new name, the true clergy, the true Pope, the true Church. The true Cross will be to tell all they are all going to slay the true dragon. They will say all they possess they will give to Me, their holy and blessed true God The Father. They will give to Me their true family and all they own to stay in the True Arena. The will say all they possess they will give to Me, their holy and blessed true God The Father in Heaven.”...
 “All must all give to each other the true Faith, the true sanctuary, the true Holy Eucharist, and the true fundamentals of the true Faith... I have stated I will give to you all the true fundamentals of the true Faith. I will say now all must be in the true fundamentals. I am going to say all must all stay in the true fundamentals. They must all say they will all give Me the true fundamentals. They must all say they will all grow in the true fundamentals. I am going to praise you, one by one, when you all say I am in the true fundamentals.”...
 “Do you know I am going to give you more duties? And they will be carried out. I will say all must all see you discuss any or all in the true proper manner. I will say all must all say they all will be carried out as well. I have come this night to say all must all be revealed. And this new revelation must be the most chosen, the most sacred, and the most holy, and the true determination must be the determination of any true saint as well. I will say all must all say they will all be in the true determination to succeed, and the saint will say all are in the true determination... I am going to reveal to you the true timeless sacrifice of the true Faith. I have said I am in the true Faith. I have been in the true Faith, but I am no longer in many churches.”...
 “A True New Time, a true new Faith, a true new prayer book, a true sanctuary in the true new Church will be very soon in the coming years. I have said I will give to all the true Faith, the true religion, the true determination, the true happiness. The true lost will be found. All will all say they will be in the true Faith... The true child will say all will all pray the way I ask. All will all be redeemed by the true Lamb, the most Precious, the most Sacred. I am in the most Precious, the most Sacred. I have come that all may be redeemed by the true Jesus Christ. He is the true, most sacrificial, and all of the whole world will all see the true Faith, the true Jesus Christ come and pray the way I ask.”...
 “Now will you tell all they will all be redeemed by the true Blood of the true Lamb, the Most Spotless, the true Most Sacred, the true Most Realistic, the True Saint, the true Revealer, the true Sacrifice? All will all say they are in the True Arena. (Exodus 13:13-14). I will say now the true saint who has the true prayer book will give to all the true new title of the true New Faith. It must be called the Sacrificial Lamb. It will never be called the true Holy Roman Catholic Church ever again. I have spoken. And this is a true new command to follow by all. I am going to say a true sacrifice must be. I will say it has to be, and the true sacrifice will be to tell all they are no longer going to say their Holy Roman Catholic Church has the true Pope. It does not meet the requirements of the true Faith I established when I was on the true Earth. I will no longer say that any of My children can participate in the English Mass. They are not in the true sacrifice I instituted. I am not going to say I have the true Holy Sacrifice in the English Mass. I have given My all to say they should all pray the way I ask. A truly redeemed saint will say all are in the true Latin Mass, and this must be to say all are in the True Arena. I am never going to say I am in this English Mass. It is a true abomination of the First Commandment. And I am going to say all will all soon see the new and holy, and the true presence of My Son, Jesus Christ.”
 “I am going to show all this is not the way to pray or relate or tell all that they can be in the true Faith. They must all say they will all do as I ask. And they all must be in the true holy and the true beneficial part of the true Holy Latin Mass... I have given Margaret the true right to convey the true words of Mine in the true throne room. I will say all who enter must all say they will all pray the way I ask. I will say a new and blessed and a very holy Saint will come, and very soon, to say you are His and His only will you ever be.”...
 “There will be many to be in the true repercussions of the True Saint. I have given Him the full right to do as I ask. He will carry out My plan to the very extreme of the true way all must do anything at all. I have said I will give to you, Margaret Durbin, all the true commandments, true seals, the true calendar, the True New Time. All must all be accomplished. All must all do. The true hiding place will be the true Heart of My Son Jesus Christ. And all will all say they are all in the true Heart of Mine.”
 “Bitterness will no longer be in the true heart of My children. There will be no suffering, no pain. All will not see the true saints tell all they are all in the True Arena. Please tell all they all will be in the true sanctuary to see the true saints in the truly fallen world. All must all say they will all pray and work and say they will all be in the True Arena as well.”
 “A true mental condition will never be again. All will never say they will have a true mental condition. A lethal and legal substance will not stay in the True Arena. All will say it has to go. I will give to all the true rite of passage, and this must be. The true saint will say all are in the true dipper. I mean to say all will be dipped in the true Blood of the true Lamb, and very soon.


A Messenger
in Christ,
Margaret Durbin
Typist
for God The Father,
Mary Agnes Kumar
Distributor
for God The Father,
Do Van Nguyen