9/16/13

ImportantMessages87

Messages 87


Contents: Do you want Me to tell you the true importrance of the true St. Leo?  He will come and say he will tell all they all need to all pray the true prayers of the true St. Michael the Archangel, and this is the true importance of the true saint, and he will say he will tell all they will all see the True Saint tell all that they are all to pray the way The Father is asking... The desire of My Heart is to give to you the true Faith, and all will all be in the true Faith... The whole world will say it is in the Fast Forward... My desire for you to come to Me is so strong... The real new truth will be the truth of all mankind...I have said I will give to you the true Faith.  All will all see the true Faith of the old Faith... Do you know I am going to slay the dragon?... I will say all will all pray and sing and dance, and tell Me they will all be in the True Arena.”... 

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on August 2, 2013 at 17:23 hours in Evansville, Indiana:
… “I am going to stay a true execution. I am going to ask one to make a true plea, and ask one to be in the True Arena... The True Saint will now say you are in the true Faith and you are going to lead many... Do you want Me to tell you the true importance of the true St. Leo?  He will come and say he will tell all they all need to all pray the true prayers of the true St. Michael the Archangel, and this is the  true importance of the true saint, and he will say he will tell all they will all see the True Saint tell all that they are all to pray the way the Father is asking.  I have told you over and over all My beloved children must all say they will all pray the way I ask.”... 
I will say many must say they are all in the true Heart of My Only Son.... I have said I will give you many things.  I will say all will all be given in the order they have told Me they will honor only Me.  The True Saint has said He will tell you the true way for one is to be in the true sanctuary.  You are in the true sanctuary.  You have told Me many times you will do as I ask, and you have... You, Margaret, have said you will give to the world the true Faith... The desire of My heart is to give to you the true Faith, and all will all be in the true Faith.  He (Jesus) will say all will all be in the true Faith... I have said I am in the True Arena.  I will say I will give to all the True Saint in the true saintly fashion.  I will say all will all see Him in their own way.” 
I have made it very clear I need all to all pray the way I ask.  The True Saint has said all will all bow and kneel when He comes, and they all will all say He is in the True Arena... The true way to ask Me if I want you to do anything is to say, 'I am going to ask the true Heavenly Father.'  Then, He will say He will give you a true answer.  He has the answer to many things as well.  I am in the answer.  I will say all must all pray the way I ask... I have said I will give to you the True Saint.  I will slay the true dragon... The true Faith will be the Faith that I gave to My apostles and My disciples... Now, I will say all will all be entitled to go to the True Saint and ask Him when can they be in the true Heaven?... I am going to unveil the true Faith, the true sanctuary.  I will say all must all say they will all be in the true Heart of My Son Jesus Christ.  They all must all say they will all pray the way I ask.”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on August 4, 2013 at 24:23 hours in Evansville, Indiana:
… “All will very soon see the true Face of Jesus Christ.  The True Saint will come.  He will give to you the true prayer book.  He will say now, Margaret, please say all the prayers, and I will give to you the true meaning of each.  I will say, 'Now is the True New Time.  I am in the True New Time.  I will slay the dragon.  I will say all are in the True Arena.'  Now, I will be brief.  I am giving to each the True Saint.  He will say each and everyone must say he will give to Me the true Faith... The true Faith will be the Faith I gave to the apostles, and the Faith I have said will be to sustain all on the true Earth.  I am going to tell all they all will all slay the true dragon, and very soon.  The True Saint will say now, 'All is finished.'  All will all soon see the true prayer book.  I have given it to the true world.” 
God The Father asks Margaret:  “Will you go to the true sanctuary and ask Me to bring you to the highest level of sanctity?  I am going to do this, and then you will be ready to go to the true sanctuary to pray the way I ask... Please tell Me when you go anywhere.  I will say I am going.  I will say I will help you, and I will say all will be prepared to help you in the True Arena.  I will give to you one who will help you do as I ask, and the True Saint will say all must all be done according to My Holy and Divine Will.”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on August 6, 2013 at 12:49 hours in Evansville, Indiana:
… “The true saint needs to say, 'Now it is the True New Time.'  I have been waiting to show all the whole world.  The whole world will say it is in the fast forward.  All will all be redeemed by the true Blood once again... My desire for you to come to Me is so strong.  I will say now the new phase of your life will soon take place, and all will all see the true beginning of the true phase of your life.  You will now slay the dragon that has been the haunt of the true human race.  I am going to say all will all prepare the true dragon to tell all that he will be in the true phase of his last days.  He will soon see the True Saint tell all they all must be in the true phase of the true Faith.”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on August 7, 2013 at 24:25 hours in Evansville, Indiana:
… “The true beginning will be very soon.  The real new truth will be the truth of all mankind.  I am going to say I am in the truth, and all will say they are all in the truth... I have said I will give to you the true Faith.  All will all see the true Faith of the old Faith.  The true saint will say she has the true answer.  She will say she is the true answer.  She will say all are in the true answer.  All must all pursue the true fact.  The saint has submitted all the true documents for correction.  She will say she has.  And the final words will be submitted to her again for approval.  Then, the true saint will say now all will be totaled.  The true saint will say she will do the true following.  She will give to one the true prayer book.  I must tell her when it is on the true market for the public.  When I tell her, she can be in the True Arena.  The most undesirable will now be told.  I am going to say I am not going to be in the most undesirable.  I will say all must all say they will all pray for the truly undesirable... The True Saint will say I am going to bring all to their knees... I have said, 'One step closer to the true Faith, and all will say they will all be in the true Faith.'“

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on August 9, 2013 at 09:00 hours in Evansville, Indiana:

… “Do you know I am going to slay the dragon?  And I will give him all the true saints who no longer have the true Faith.  I will say all will all pray and sing and dance, and tell Me they will all be in the True Arena.  And the true merit of the True Saint will say He will tell all to all pray the way I ask... The true Faith will be the Faith I have established.  All will all see the true Faith.  All will say they are in the true Faith.  I am going to say I will give to you many tasks, and they all will all slay the true dragon.  The true Faith has been the Faith that I gave the apostles... I am going to say all will all see the true Jesus Christ tell all they all must all be in the true sanctuary to pray the way I ask.”


A Messenger
in Christ,
Margaret Durbin
Typist
for God The Father,
Mary Agnes Kumar
Distributor
for God The Father,
Do Van Nguyen