9/9/13

ImportantMessages86

Messages 86


Contents: Now, will you tell all that they all must all pray the way I insist? I am an insistent God The Father. I am going to tell all that they are all to pray the way I insist... I have told you the true Faith is the only Faith. All will very soon see the true Faith be restored. The visible sign of the True Saint will very soon come to be in the True Arena. All will see this as well. I am going to give the true visible sign very soon. The True New Time will bring many to their knees, and they will say they will all be in the True New Time

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on July 15, 2013 at 03:29 Hours in Evansville, Indiana:
“The True Saint will say, 'All will all be revealed very soon.'... The determination of the True Saint will now prevail. Very soon there will be one to say all you have, all you own, will all be accountable, and the True Saint will tell all they are all in the True Arena. The true signal will be the signal all must use. This will be to tell all they are to go to the true nearest highway or the truest sanctuary, and this will be very soon. I am going to give the true signal to go. The true signal will be to tell all that they all will all go to the true sanctuary. To do this, I will say now all must all go to the true highway or the true road that is the true way to go to the true sanctuary.”
 “I am going to be very brief... I am the true Lord Thy God. I have spoken. I am in the true throne room of the true home you are in. I am saying as of this day and night, I will give you a true sign to say all must all be revealed. All must all say they will all go to the nearest sanctuary to all pray the way I ask. There will be no more of this nonsense that I am going to be the true One to say I will give to all the true Warning. There should be no warning. I am in the true throne room. I am going to say now is the True New Time to be in the True Arena to pray, to give to Me the true Faith, the true existence of the true saint. All must all say they will all do as I ask. The true brief summary is to tell all that they all must all pray the way I ask. The true saint will say, 'No, none of the nonsense. No, none of the true saints' saying they will think of all the true plans they are to accomplish.' I have given to all the true saints the true Faith, and they all must all pray the way I ask. There will be many to come to you in the hope of your telling them that the true Jesus will soon come to be in the True Arena.”
 “A death defying moment will come to many and very soon. There will be many to say they are all going to die. This will be very soon. And they will say a law of gravity will soon come to be. They will say they will give to Me the true death by the true reason of sanity. I am going to say all are in the True Arena. All must all pray the way I ask. The true Jesus has many times said He will spare all in the true death defying moment. And this will be very soon. I am going to prove to all they all must all do as He asks. Do you know I am going to help you to be the saint I have chosen? I am going to give to you a list of all the details that I want you to tell all when they are to go to the true sanctuary. I have all in the palm of My Hand.”
 “I will say a true identity will soon be the true way of life. All will all say they are all in the true identity. No more of the true unfaithful will be in the True Arena. The True Saint will say all are in the true identity. All must all pray the way I ask. The true faithful will soon see the true Son of Mine. This will be to free them of the true sinfulness. They will say all are in the True Arena.”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on July 16, 2013 at 24:57 Hours in Evansville, Indiana:
The True Saint has said there are many who will soon see the true unfaithfulness. They will very soon see the true Son, the true Jesus Christ. I am going to send Him to the truly fallen world. I will say all are in the truly fallen world. The True Saint will say all are in the truly fallen world. I am going to say all must all pray to be in the truly fallen world when the true Jesus Christ comes. He will say all are in sins. All must all strive to be forgiven... All will all be forgiven... The True Saint will say now all will all be done. All will say all must all be done as well.”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on July 18, 2013 at 14:46 Hours in Evansville, Indiana:
The true hour will come. All will all say this is the true hour.”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on July 19, 2013 at 07:07 Hours in Evansville, Indiana:
… “The True Saint will give to you the true angel. This angel will tell all they are all in the True Arena. I will say all must all pray to listen to the true angel. This angel will be in the True Arena.”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on July 23, 2013 at 05:08 Hours in Evansville, Indiana:
… “All will all say they will all pray the way I intend. Now, will you tell all that they all must all pray the way I insist? I am an insistent God The Father. I am going to tell all that they are all to pray the way I insist. No longer will I say they are to pray the way I ask. I will say they are all to all pray the way I insist. They are to pray the way I ask when I insist that they do as I ask. And they do as I insist... The true Faith will be the Faith I established when I was on the Earth. And the True Saint will say all are in the True Arena.”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on July 24, 2013 at 09:08 Hours in Evansville, Indiana:
I am doing the true inevitable. I am giving you the True Saint in the True Arena. This is going to be really soon. The True Saint will soon come and say He will soon be in the true throne room. The True Saint will soon say now all must all do as I ask. There will not be any no's or any maybe's either. And the true faithful will say they will do as I ask.”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on July 25, 2013 at 08:38 Hours in Evansville, Indiana:
“The True Saint will very soon come and say all will all pray the way I ask. The True Saint will very soon say He will tell all their true sinfulness. The true sinfulness will be the true enemy of all... I am going to say now all will all say you are the true saint who has the true prayers... I have told you the true Faith is the only Faith. All will very soon see the true Faith be restored.”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on July 26, 2013 at 08:58 Hours in Evansville, Indiana:
The visible sign of the True Saint will very soon come to be in the True Arena. All will see this as well. I am going to give the true visible sign very soon. The True New Time will bring many to their knees, and they will say they will all be in the True New Time.”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on July 27, 2013 at 10:05 Hours in Evansville, Indiana:
The true heavenly Child will soon come. And the truly beautiful Bride will be with him as well. She is coming as well. And the true saint will say Alleluia. And the true faithful will all say they all must do as I ask. The true faithful must say they will all pray the way I ask.”
 “Now, I will say I am the true Heavenly Father, the true Father of all of My beloved children. The true faithful will say all are in the True Arena. I am going to say all of My children must say they will all pray the way I ask. Now, I am going to say, 'Will they all do as I ask? Will they all obey? Will they all say they will all pray as I insist? Will they all pray with their heart and soul? Will they all do the true following? Will they all pray to end the true atrocities of the true unfaithful?' I have told all they all must pray the way I ask. And they all are not doing this. They all must pray the way I insist.”...
 “The True Saint has said He will tell you the true way to go to the true sanctuary is to go through Him, and He will say the true way to pray is to be in the true Heart of His. This will be the true Heart of Mine as well. I am going to tell all they all must pray for one another as well. They all must tell each other they love each other, and they all will all be together in the True Arena someday. The true beginning will now come to be in the True Arena. I am going to say the real beginning will be when all are in the True Arena, and they all pray the true prayers as well.”


A Messenger
in Christ,
Margaret Durbin
Typist
for God The Father,
Mary Agnes Kumar
Distributor
for God The Father,
Do Van Nguyen