9/9/13

ImportantMessages85

Messages 85



Contents: A true crossing is going to be in the True Arena, and this crossing will be to say all are in the True Arena.  Now, I am going to say all must all cross over in the True Arena, and the time will be very soon.  This time will be to say all must all come to Me in the true crossing.  All will say they have all crossed over, and they all must.  I am going to say all must all be in the true crossing.  All must all pray the way I ask.  Now, I will say all will all be in the true crossing.  In this crossing, I will give to each the True Saint.  Pray that all will say they will all come to the true crossing.  I am waiting.  I am going to say I have waited for so many in the True Arena, and they all must be in the True Arena to pray and say they will all come to Me.

Message from God Our Heavenly Father
to Margaret Durbin on August 5, 2013
at 2:58 Hours in Evansville, Indiana:
I will see to it that you do the true Will of Mine, and this true Will must be the saintly way of doing anything at all.  You will tell Me when you do anything at all, and I will say it is OK.  The true supernatural must be the true way you will be in the True Arena.  I have said all along the true saintly way must be the way one conducts anything at all... The true Faith will be the Faith that I am in.  The true saint will say she or he will say the true prayers as well.  A combination will never be the same.
The still determined will say all are in the True Arena... The true saint will say all must all take place; all must all take place to be in the True Arena.”...
 “Do you know I am in the room where you are?  I will say now I will tell you to go to the true sanctuary to pray the way I ask.”... Margaret says:  'Heavenly Father, the prayer book is almost ready for the public.  What do you think?  I am asking you, do you think it is ready for the public?'  God The Father responds:  “I am going to say I will be in the book, and I will say I am going to be in the true cover, the true back, and the true figure of the true issue.  I have overseen the whole thing.  Now, it is time to say I will give to the world the last testament... I am going to say I will give to you one more task.  This task will be to tell all they are all going to see the true Jesus Christ come to be... My child, the True Saint has said He will now be in the True Arena, and He will come when I say it is time.  It is the True New Time, I will say 'It is the True New Time.'  I will say 'It is the most blessed time, new time; I will be in the most blessed, True New Time.'... The True New time will bring a true message of love, hope, and joy, and peace to all in the truly fallen world.  All will all see the True Saint come to be in the truly fallen world.  I am in the truly fallen world; I am in the truly inspired as well.  I am in the truly gifted.  I am in the truly saintly.  I am going to bring all to their knees.  All will all see the truly, holy, and blessed Saint tell all they all should have prayed the way I have asked.  All will all see the true Faith come to be once again.”... 
 “All must give to Jesus the true prayers.  All must all say they will slay the true dragon... All will all say they will all do as I ask.  All will all slay the true dragon.  I am going to allow you to go to the true sanctuary to pray the way I ask.  All in the true sanctuary will say she is the true Rose on the Mountain.  She has made all see the strength she has to endure all the criticism, all the skepticism one can be made aware of.  I am going to show her the timeless gift I want to give to her.  She will say all her life she has been the one to say all are in the True Arena.  The many people who have seen you are now awaiting the arrival of the true prayer book.  They will see the true saint tell all she has the true stamina I gave to her.  She will say she is in the True Arena.  All will all say she is the true messenger.  She has the true God The Father.  I am going to say all will all say you are the true messenger.  You have showed great strength to endure all.  The strength you have given Me will prove to all you are the true messenger, the true follower, the true saint, and all will all say you have the true son Tony.  He will say she is the true mother... There will be one to come and say you have the true faith.  All will all say they will all pray the way I ask.” 
 “An addition will be to bring to the world the true Faith.  All will all say they all must pray the way I ask... I am giving you and your family and your friends all the truest blessings of the many saints and angels.  They are all going to say they are in the true blessing, and they feel the love and the gratitude they have all received throughout the True New Time.  I am their loving God The Father, and all your endeavors have all been in the true heavenly realm.  To be in the truest sanctuary anyone can be in, I am revealing to you now, all the true saints have all been seen; all the true endeavors you have given to me, a true Faith, you have given your all to do as I have asked;  all must be told now to the entire world.  The true saint will say now is the True New Time.  Now all will all be revealed to the entire world.  They will all say they will all pray the way I have asked... Now I am saying I will tell all the whole world the true saint has told you the truest, the most realistic of all; she will continue to be in the True Arena and pray the way I ask, in the truest way one can, and the most blessed in the true sanctuary.   She has given to all the true Faith.  The True Saint will tell all the final curtain has been brought up to open and reveal the True Arena.  All will all say they will all pray to be in the true sanctuary.  One must never deny I am their God The Father in Heaven.”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father
to Margaret Durbin on August 11, 2013
at 03:30 Hours in Evansville, Indiana:
… “I am going to reveal to you the true new Faith will be the Faith I once gave to the apostles.  I have said I will give to you the true new Faith.  I have said I will slay all the true unfaithful who are in the True Arena... Pope Francis will bring to all a new way of being in the sanctuary.  By this, I will say he will criticize all in the true Church.  He will say they all must do as he insists.  He will say the true Jesus Christ will come and He will tell all they all must say they will all be in the True Arena.  He will say all will all do as he says.  He will say all will go to the true sanctuary; all will pray.”...
 “Now, do you need Me to say I will give to you the true favor?  This favor will be the true saintly favor.  I am going to say this will be in the true sanctuary.  I have told you that the true favor will be to tell all they are all in the True Arena.  All must all pray the way I ask.  I am going to say all are going to give to Me the true heavenly favor of the true sanctuary.  I am gong to say all are in the true sanctuary.  All will all pray the way I ask.  Now, I will say all must repeat after Me, and they all must say they will accept the true reward now.  I am ready to give to each the true reward, and I am going to say all are in the true reward.  I will say all must pray the way I ask.  All will all see the True Saint tell all they all must pray the way I ask.  (Margaret says to read  Acts 2:47;  Proverbs 25:21, 22;  St. Matthew 5:12.)  I am going to say all will all be in the great reward.  They will say they are in the true reward.  I will say all must gain from the true reward.  They will all pay tribute in the true sanctuary as well.  I have told all they all will see the great reward.  All will all say they will be in the great reward.  I have told all they all will all pray to excel in the great reward.  Now, will you tell all they all will see the great reward come to be?”  (Margaret says to read  Hebrews 11:6)
 “A disease will come to be, but I will say all will not be in this disease.  All will all say they are in the true disease, and all must repent of the true filth.  Pray the way I ask.  Now, will you say all must be in the true sanctuary to tell Me now is the true hour?  All must come to be, and pray the way I ask.  Come and worship Me, your Holy and Divine Savior.  I will find the true favor with all My people who will come to Me.  All will all say they will all be in the true sanctuary to do as I ask.  All will all say they will all pray with Me in the true favor I am asking.  All will unfold; all will all say they are in the true favor.  I have told all they all must seek and find, and they will say I am the true Lord, thy God.  I am the true Isaac and Jacob.  I am the true Sanctifier, and the true Friend.  I have said I will come to destroy.  I will come to magnify.  I will come to be in the true hope of life everlasting.  I am the true Savior.  I am the true Victim.  I am the true Lord thy God.  You must tell all they will all see the true Savior, and very soon.  The true Victim will say He will come to be in the True Arena.  I am going to give to you One Who will say I am in the true Faith.  I will say all will all descend into the true Faith.  They will all say they will all pray the way I ask.” 
 “A true crossing is going to be in the True Arena, and this crossing will be to say all are in the True Arena.  Now, I am going to say all must all cross over in the True Arena, and the time will be very soon.  This time will be to say all must all come to Me in the true crossing.  All will say they have all crossed over, and they all must.  I am going to say all must all be in the true crossing.  All must all pray the way I ask.  Now, I will say all will all be in the true crossing.  In this crossing, I will give to each the True Saint.  Pray that all will say they will all come to the true crossing.  I am waiting.  I am going to say I have waited for so many in the True Arena, and they all must be in the True Arena to pray and say they will all come to Me.” 
 “I am going to say a true saint will pray and ask Me to give him or her the true Faith and the true victory.  The true evil will not come his or her way, nor will it be in the true sanctuary as well... Now I am going to say, all must exit, all pray in the True Arena, all will all say they will do as I ask.  I have said I am the true Lord thy God, the true Holy Redeemer.  I am the true Exhibitor and the true Inhaler, the true Exhaler.  I have given all the life they have.  They must all say they will all be in the True Arena... I am the true Revealer.  I have said I will tell all they all must pray the way I ask.” 
 “In the true infancy of all the children, I will disclose all the true traits, the true feelings.  The true saints must tell Me they will all pray the way I ask.  I am going to say I will give to all the true external salvation of the true Faith, and I will say all must all be in the true Faith... Tell all they all will be redeemed by the Blood of The Lamb.”


A Messenger
in Christ,
Margaret Durbin
Typist
for God The Father,
Mary Agnes Kumar
Distributor
for God The Father,
Do Van Nguyen