9/9/13

MessagestoDoNguyen74-75


Very serious and important
Message #74
from God The Father

to Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on September 6, 2013



“My dear child,
 “I am well pleased by your commitment that you follow your heart every day in order to help Me for the salvation of souls. For this reason, I bless you and among the chosen ones both the readers and the receivers of My messages to do this job to alert people of faith who must pay attention to what I say in order to earn the benefit for their souls as well as do whatever I ask.
“Time is running out for those who do not want to believe My wrath that will fall upon the world. For this, My mercy continues to forgive people’s sins at this present time, because I feel pity for those innocent children who are victims and they do not deserve to die or suffer by natural disasters to come in this generation.
“As a matter of fact, no one in the world who can  see how angry I am through the expression on My holy face. But in Heaven, all the holy angels and saints who adore, glorify and bow down their heads to pray unceasingly and worship Me as I am the King of kings. They pray to console Me as much as they can and beg My mercy for the world to save many souls because they can see the real hell that many souls who are suffering by their earthly sins,  but the sad thing is that they will be there for their eternity.
“My child, as long as the people’s hearts are still beating, they still have the chance to save their souls by their sincerity to say sorrow for their sins and to ask for My mercy for what they have done. But after death, they have no that chance. Therefore the devils always wait for souls who die in the state of mortal sins, and they will take those souls with them. Especially
“God bless you all, so do I, in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“God The Father”.
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(September 9, 2013)




Very serious and Important
Message #75
from 
The Holy Trinity
to Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on September 4, 2013


“My dear child,
“This message applies for everyone because I want to let you know that I am the True God Who has come to free you from slavery of sins by My infinite love that I choose to forgive your sins rather than to punish all the sins which you know and you do not know.
“For this reason, I have revealed My messages as you must believe in Me and follow My way of the truth and the light, trust in My words because they are worthy and they are never put into shame. I am the giver of everything you need, if you want how much love, joy and peace in your souls. Just read My messages, embrace them with love, your life will be different. In fact, you have no desire for the world and I will draw your souls closer to My heart and  you will have more strength to deal and cope with this busy world that you are slaved of everything.
“For those who have no desire for the world, in fact, they only want to follow My way, those are the fortunate souls.  Moreover, I will continue to bless them abundantly for being a part of My plan for the salvation of their own souls and others.
“I understand,  you are living in the world, therefore you have many challenges which you have to confront in your daily lives and it is very easy to loose your faith because of your human weakness.
However, do not allow your circumstances to decrease your faith. Keep in mind that I always give you strength, and I am always beside you when you fall into desperation, disappointment and frustration. For this, rely on My words, take it easy and pray for having more strength. I will refresh your burden with My love.
“Many people who have the chance to read My words but they do not pay attention to what I have revealed to save their souls. But they will be sorry when My time arrive.
“I bless you all in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“The Holy Spirit”.
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
 (September 9, 2013)