9/26/13

ImportantMessages88

Messages 87


Contents: The True Saint has said He will receive you in the true Heavenly Realm.  He now is ready to tell you that you must come home.  He will say, 'All will all be made ready.' ... The True Saint will say He has been revealed by The Holy Spirit to say you are His in the True Arena... I will soon say, 'Now all must all be in the true sanctuary to do as I ask’.”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on August 13, 2013 at 17:18 hours in Evansville, Indiana:
“The survival will be to take care for any or all of God’s children.  I will say all must all pray to stay in the True Arena.  I will keep all who are in the state of grace in the True Arena, and this must be.  Are there more than less in the true sanctuary?  I will say there are less than the average, and there will be less and less.  They need to bring me their cares and worries, and they need to say they will pray the way I ask...  I am going to say all must all do as I ask, and the true uncertainty will never be again, and I will say all must all be in the true certainty now and forever and ever...  The true saint will say,
Now is the hour.’  I will say all must say, ‘Soon will be the hour’.”  (Matthew 24:36)  
 “Do you know the True Saint will come and say He will give to you the true favor?  I am in the true favor.  And all will say all are in the true favor.  I will say all must be in the true favor... I have said I will give to all the true new Faith, the True New Time.  I will prepare all in the True Arena.  All will all be in the true new Faith...  The True Saint has said He will receive you in the true heavenly realm.  He now is ready to tell you that you must come home.  He will say, ‘All will all be made ready.’... The True Saint will say He has been revealed by The Holy Spirit to say you are His in the True Arena.”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on August 14, 2013 at 01:46 hours in Evansville, Indiana:
Margaret says, “He has told me to tell the world I will say I will be in the true Heart of His Only Son Jesus Christ.  I have been in the true heavenly, and I have told all they are to see the true angelic presence.”...  God The Father says, “I am going to say all must tell Me the true way one will seek and find the true book... All the merits are going to all play off in the True Arena.  All will see the true efforts come to be in the true sanctuary.”
 “I am going to say the true saints (in Heaven) are all coming to the truly fallen world.  I am going to say now I will separate all the saints into the true category of the true faithful.  I will say I will divide them all by two, and I will say all must all come to Me.  The true saints must say they will do as I insist, and all the rest will all pray the true prayers.  Then there will be a dismissal.  Then there will be a true saintly but purely intentional way I will give to each the true Faith and the true Bible.  I am going to say I will give to all the true original Mass, the true book that I gave to you, the true commandments, the true seals, the true covenant.  I will then say I will divide the true faithful.  Then I will give to all those who have been faithful the true cross.  Then, there will be another dismissal.  This time now I will say, ‘All must go to the true sanctuary to ask Jesus if they can go to Heaven?’  And this time, I will say, ‘All must all pray the way I ask.’  I will say a schedule, a true rule will be followed.  Then, I will outline the next phase.  I will say all will be in the next phase.  All will say they will all pray the way I ask.” 
 I have said I will give to you all the true gifts of the true Holy Spirit.  Now I am going to reveal to you all those gifts, one by one.  This will be to say all will very soon see the True Saint come to the truly fallen world.  And from the True Saint there will be many who will say they will come to their true Heavenly Father.  I am going to say I will give to each the true Faith, the true, holy, and divine Mass, the true Bible, the true Church, and the true land on which I will say this must be to build the new Church.  I have said I will rebuild the Church, and this must be.  I will sell the true tract of land and all will see the sale.  I will say, ‘Now all must come to the true sanctuary.  And they all must say they all will come to Me’.” 
 I have given all the true Faith, but they have all refused to say I am in the true Faith.  Now I am going to say I am not ever going to say that they can all go to the true Church that I rebuild.  I will say you have not been faithful to Me.  And you have not done what I have told you to do.  I will say all are in the true Faith.  All will all say they should have listened to Margaret Durbin.  She told you all there would be many serious changes, and you did not listen.  The true Faith will be the true saintly way of praying, discussing, and telling all they will all have a brand new way to hold any meetings, any committees, any dealings of any kind.  I am in charge.  I have said I will give to you the True Saint.  He will tell you all the true saintly ways one will do the true following.  He will say all must go to the true Latin Mass.  All must tell each other they all will pray the way I ask.  Then there will be many to say all will do as I ask.” 
 “(I have) a desire to say that I am going to tell you that in the past there were many who have told Me they would do as I ask, and they did not.  Now, I will rebuke all, that they will never see the True Saint Who has the true Name of Jesus Christ.  I have said this, and I am in the true throne room of the true Margaret Durbin.  I have said I will give to her many ways there will be to conduct the true Mass, the true sacrifice, and the True Arena will be told they all will say the true prayers.  I am going to say, ‘All must share in the true way, all the ways there will be, to do anything at all.’  All will be told they have a new Faith, and a truly new Pope.  All new clergy.  This will be to say all will all say they will all do as I ask.  I have said I will give to you all the true Faith.” 
 The true new Bible must be the Bible I gave to the apostles when they were on the true Earth.  And the true Faith will have a truly new book that must be in the truly new print of the True New Time.   I will give (it) to the ones that I need to do this, and this must be done.  I will say all must do the truly new task of helping Me.  I will see that they are instructed to do the true task.  I have told you you must remember to do everything I have told you.  You will be in the true forefront of the true Church.  You will help all to do all I am going to instruct in the true Faith.  I will say all will all be in the true saintly way, the true perfect way.” 
 One will say they will pray.  The True Saint will say you are going to a new home.  There you will be prepared and instructed and promised to say all the true commandments, the true seals, the true covenant.  You will be told to go to the true church to pray and say you are in the true Heart of My Only Son Jesus Christ.  I am going to prepare you for the True New Time.  I am going to give to you many things.  You will say all will be in the True New Time of the true Heavenly Father in Heaven.  I am going to say all are going to all pray in the True Arena.” 
 The angelic presence will be to tell all they all must all go to the true Latin Mass.  In the event they can’t go, they must ask their priest to say the Latin Mass.  If this does not occur, they must tell Me.  I will say I will help the priest.  I will give him the true instruction.  This is the true way, the only way all must tell their priest that they want the Latin Mass.  The English Mass is not the true Mass.  I am not in this English Mass at all.  I have never been in the English Mass at all.  I am going to say I will never be in the true English Mass or in the true saint’s home if they all do not cooperate.  I have told all they all must say they will all pray the true way, the way I am going to say is the only way.  The true saint will say he or she will never go to the English Mass.  I will say all must do the following.  I am saying all must be in the forefront of the true Church.  And they all must tell the priest that I am saying they are all to be in the true Latin Mass.  The only way to say this is to tell each to go to the true Heavenly Father and ask Him to reveal to them the true way to say Mass.  I will do this, and I will say OK.  I will give to you a new book, and I will say, ‘Here you must say the Mass in this timely manner, and then I will say all will all go to the true Mass and they all will pray to be in the true sanctuary as well’.” 
 I am not going to say I will never say, you are in the true sanctuary.  I will always say you have always done as you were told.  You have always listened and you have always told the Pope, the cardinals, archbishops, bishops, the clergy of the true Roman Catholic Church all the guidelines.  I have said now I am saying I am no longer going to do as I have.  I am going to prevent all from giving to Me anything at all.  They have all not obeyed, and their true Heavenly Father is going to chastise all in the True Arena.  I will give to you the true fundamentals and all you need, to prepare all for the true Church, the true religion, the true Mass.  The true faithful must tell each other and Me their God The Heavenly Father that they will do as I ask.  The true saint will tell all they are going to study and pray and relax and say they will do as I ask.  All will all obey.  The true saint will say all are in the True Arena.  All must all do as I ask.  I am doing the true saintly way.  I am going to destroy all the churches, the true houses of the true saints who do not do as I ask.  And they will say they wish they had done as I asked.” 
 I will say all must pray and tell their priest the true nature.  They will say they want the true Latin Holy Mass performed.   A true saint must live up to the true Faith and pray the way I ask.  The true Faith will say all are in the True Arena.  The true Faith will be the true Faith I gave to My apostles, and they will say they will help each one to be in the true Faith.  I will secure them in the True Arena.  I will say, ‘Now I am in charge, and I am going to soon do as I have told.  I am going to do the true inevitable.’  I am going to say, ‘All are in the True Arena, and they all must listen to you, Margaret.  Now is the True New Time.’  I will give to all the true new book.   All will see the true Wrath I have to give.  I will soon say, ‘All must all be in the true sanctuary to do as I ask’.” 
 “I will say I am going to be in the true saint’s home.  I will say they all must do as I have asked them to do.  And they all must say they will all approve of the way I have asked them to be.  I will give to you many who will ask you why.  They will say I am never going to do as you say.  But I am going to tell them, or they can be severely punished.  I am going to do this as well.  The true saint will say she is in the True Arena, but she will never be the saint I have created.  She has never been in the true Latin Mass.  This is not the true saintly way.  The true saint will say, ‘All are in the True Arena.’  I will give to you the final say.  I am going to say now, ‘All are in the True Arena.  All must all pray the way I ask’.”  
 “The true saint will say she is not moving.  If I need her to go, she will say she must.  I am going to say, ‘Now all will be traveling soon to the new destination I am going to prepare for them.  I will say all must all go.’  And they must say they will travel and pray the way I ask.  The true saint will say she has the true Faith.  All must say they will all pray the way I ask.  I have come to say, ‘All will all see the birth and the grandeur of My Son Jesus Christ.  I will send the True Saint to the truly fallen world.’  Now, I will say, ‘All are in the True Arena.  All must all pray the way I ask’.


A Messenger
in Christ,
Margaret Durbin
Typist
for God The Father,
Mary Agnes Kumar
Distributor
for God The Father,
Do Van Nguyen