8/26/13

Messages to Do Van Nguyen #66 & #67



Important Message #66
from God The Holy Spirit

to Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on July 15, 2013


“My dear child,”
 ”I am God The Holy Spirit Who is your Light and Hope. Indeed, without hope you would not do the way you do,because faith and hope are always together.”
“This world is large and dangerous. In fact, the enemy is everywhere in order to destroy love and peace in people’s heart and they have their limited power to ruin souls. Especially, the enemy wars against those who have committed so many sins in their lifestyle because the way they live and the way they want to be is their own will, and everyone can make his or her own decision.”
“My child, nowadays, in this modern world, everything is up to date. For this reason, nature is replaced by technology and this affects people’s thoughts and minds because they live in the advanced world with all the machines that make them become lazy. Moreover, technology harms many innocent young children through the violent games, and the Devil really works very hard to get into the minds of the inventors who have created all the material things of the world to make people fall into sins.”
“My child, this world must be purified in order to go back to the ways which should be, such as love, peace, prosperity and no technology because it is good for the body but harms the soul. Keep in mind that this world will pass away one of these days and it must be changed; otherwise, it will get worse and worse in the next generations, one after another.”
My child, only God has the power to change the face of the earth, and the result is that many souls will suffer in confronting God’s purification if the world still exists − for either the good or the bad − But do not be afraid, all God’s obedient children will be protected in many ways. For this, pray always in order to offer to God yourself and your loved ones. And We are the Three Persons in One God Who is the giver of everything.”
“I bless you in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.”
“God The Holy Spirit”.

Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(August 3, 2013)


Very serious and Important Message #67
from Jesus, King of The Divine Mercy
to Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on July 15, 2013


“My dear child,”
I am Christ The King, Who is your Savior and Redeemer of the souls of all mankind. I love those who believe in Me as I am The Second Person of The Holy Trinity. However, most of Christianity only believe in Me, but do not want to venerate My Holy Mother. And I also entrusted mankind to Her care because I am God and She is called Mother of God. For this, how powerful She is beside Me in Heaven, including Saint Joseph and My Grandparents Saint Ann and Saint Joachim.”
“My child, My Father, Who is My God and your God as well, has created many good things in Heaven and on Earth. Therefore The Holy Family is part of His plan to fulfill His will for the salvation of souls. At this time, in this generation, people’s hearts have turned to stone. In fact,God’s love no longer exists in most of mankind, and they are filled with the desire of earthly things.”
“However, I still have mercy on the world in spite of their ingratitude to remember the great things that I have done to save their souls.”
Because of My infinite Mercy, I have come down from My Kingdom in order to reveal My instruction for mankind to accept My way of the Truth and the Light through all the messages which are being spread to the world, and lately I allow them to be posted on the Internet, and I am well pleased by your good work to be My instrument for souls.”
“My child, little by little, more people will learn more with the help of The Holy Ghost. For this reason, do your best, and I will take care of the rest. Keep in mind that I have all the power to help you in My Plan, and I will never put you into shame.
“I bless you all in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.”
“Jesus, King of The Divine Mercy”

 
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
 (August 3, 2013)