8/26/13

Messages to Do Nguyen 68-69


Important Message #68
from Mary, Your Mother Of Mercy
to Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on July 17, 2013


“My dear child,”
 ”I am Virgin Mary, your Spiritual Mother of Love and Mercy. Today, I urge all of you to pray for the end of abortion in the world because of the blood of innocent ones who are murdered in every second around the world. This evil act will never stop until the wrath of God pours down upon the world.”
God’s Justice holds back many times because many people pray, protest against abortion, including the messages that are being spread to save unborn babies, as well as to pray ‘Hail Mary,’ and offer to spare their lives, but the good news is that many people love unborn babies. In fact, they would ratherpray the entire rosary or more than one as I have requested.”
“There are some people whose hearts are full of compassion, love and generosity, and they also offer themselves to cooperate with each other in order to stop abortion in the world. For this reason, they soothe God’s Heart and calm Him down by their good action and charity of heart.”
“However, the world is not a safe place any more. In fact, it has no peace, no love. People kill one another through money, hatred, envy, jealousy… In fact, the number of sins keeps growing and growing unspeakably and unimaginably. For this reason, the world’s fate is uncertain and it will be destroyed, collapsed at any time and anywhere.”
My messages to the world always are to pray the Holy Rosary to obtain peace, convert the sinners, as well as to beg God’s Mercy for everyone. Moreover, the world is the worst nowadays; therefore, God has come down from Heaven in order to reveal His instruction to pray and support the Latin Mass in the way He asked.”
“I pray for all of you constantly, and I cover each of youunder My blue mantle. God bless you all, so do I, in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.”
“Mary, Your Mother Of Mercy”.

([1]) Do Van Nguyen was lifted up into Heaven for several hours during surgery in February, 2013.

Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(August 26, 2013)



Very serious and Important
Message #69
from God Of Love
to Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on July 18, 2013


“My dear child,”
“You give Me the consolation through your faith and active love, that you want to prove how much sacrifice and effort are used to accomplish My will for the good souls.”
“For this reason, each of you is covered with My Precious Blood as I have shown you in My message not long ago, because I know everything in your hearts.”
“I am the Creator of everything in this world as well as the Authority of your life and death.  Remember that I have saved you many times, and lately I gave your health back after the major surgery. Otherwise you would have been gone, and you have had the special experience during the surgery ([1]). I let you feel how happy you were even though you could not see how Heaven looks, but through My power of love waves in you, you have received the tremendous love and joy that you cannot feel in this world; you even wished the joy would continue to go on, because the true happiness is not in this world. Indeed, it can be only found in the everlasting life.”
“My child, your journey in this world will continue to go on, and your fate is in My Hand. Sometimes, you feel weak, but do not worry because your body demands some rest because of its nature, but spiritually you are fine and I give you My strength to endure because you are My instrument for souls, and through Me, with Me, you will have My inspiration and I will help you to do things for Me.”
“I understand your situation. In fact, the longer you try, the harder it is for you to confront the challenge. This is also part of your trial and hardship, but eventually I will lift you up and I will carry the heavy load on your shoulders. Just be patient and trust in Me in the way you do. I will never put you into shame.”
“I bless you all in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.”
“God Of Love”.



Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
 (August 26, 2013).