8/23/13

ImportantMessages84

Messages 84


Contents: “I have said I will slay the dragon on the truly fallen Earth... I am going to say all are in the final phase of all the true history of the true world... Now I will say the history of the world will be in the past... I am going to tell all they all will go to the true new home.  I will give to all the true rite of passage.  The true rite of passage will be to say they will all be in the true gateway of the true sanctuary as well... The true saints are all here on the true, fallen Earth.  They have all been assigned to fight in the battle, and they all must... Do you want Me to say I will give to you the true gift of the true Holy Spirit?”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father
to Margaret Durbin on July 11, 2013
at 12:42 Hours in Evansville, Indiana:
… “The true saint said she will help you, and she will obey.  I am going to prevent the true saint from all the true facts.  The facts must be oriented.  All must be presented in the true way.”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father
to Margaret Durbin on July 14, 2013
at 03:06 Hours in Evansville, Indiana:
… “You must go and tell all they will all soon see the True Saint tell all the way to My Heart is through the open door.  And through the door is the true sanctuary.  To be in the true sanctuary is to say all will all do as I ask... The True Saint will say all your life you have had no peace, and there has been no happiness.  Now, you are about to encounter more and more.  I am saying I am going to do the true inevitable.  I am going to slay all who will not help you.  I have said I will do that, but I will say I will be in the True Arena.  I am going to slay all who will not help you do as I ask...  The true saint must state all the true facts.  All the true facts must be that all are in the True Arena.  The true saint must say you are going to the true level of sanctity.  The true saint will say all will be revealed.  The true saint will say all must all pray the way I ask.  All must all do as I ask.”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father
to Margaret Durbin on August 15, 2013
at 01:41 Hours in Evansville, Indiana:
I am here.  I have the true saints all here on the Earth.  They are all ready to give to Me all the saints here on the truly fallen Earth.  I have said I will slay the dragon on the truly fallen Earth.  I will give to you the True Saint, and He will say all will all pray the way I ask.  I have said I will be in the true forefront.  I will say all will give to Me the true prayer book...to say I will give to all the true Faith, and the true Faith will say all are in the True Arena.”...
 “I have the right to release all from Heaven to go and fight in the true war, and I will say they will fight to the finish.  I have done this in the past.  I will do it again.  The true victory will be Mine.  And the true saints all will all slay the true dragon...  I have said I will give to you all the true saints to be in the True Arena, and they all must all go to the war.  I am going to say all will be in the war.  There will be many to say there is the true war.  I am going to say... I will say the war will be won.  All will all say they have won the war.  I am going to say all will be fought in the true way, the only way.  All will all say they will all do their best to slay the true dragon (and) pray the way I ask.” 
 “My true saints will all say they all will all be in the true harm's way.  They will all say they are in the true harm's way.  They will all be in the true victory as well... The true saint will say all are in the True Arena.  All will all pray unceasingly.  All will all do as I ask.”...
 “I will now say all must all be in the final phase.  All will all see the war fought.  I am going to say all are in the final phase of all the true history of the true world... Now I will say the history of the world will be in the past.  All will know the true history as well.  There will be no more of the true present.  I will say all will be in the past.  All the true saints will all say they will all do as I ask.  They will all be in the history of the true world... I need to say all will all be in the true state of suspension.  They will all say they are in the true suspense.” 
 “I am going to tell all they all will go to the true new home.  I will give to all the true rite of passage... The true rite of passage will be to say they will all be in the true gateway of the true sanctuary as well.”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father
to Margaret Durbin on August 16, 2013
at 03:36 Hours in Evansville, Indiana:
The true saints are all here on the true, fallen Earth.  They have all been assigned to fight in the battle, and they all must.  There must be an end to the true battle.  I will say all will be in the true battle.  I am going to slay the true dragon.  I will say all must be in the true battle.”...
 “Do you want Me to say I will give to you the true gift of the true Holy Spirit?  I will say all will all say they will all be in the true sanctuary.  They will all pray to be in the true faithful arena.  And they will all say they will all pray to end the war.  The true faithful have all been in the true war, and they have all said they are all in the true war.   I have given the true homily.  I will say all must all be in the true homily.”...
 “I have said I am in the true Offertory.  I have said I will give to all the true Offertory.  And they will all pray the way I ask.  The true Faith will give to all the true salutation, and this will be to tell all they all will greet each other when they enter the true church.  I will say a greeting will be to say, 'All should all know the True Saint.  All should know the true Faith.' ...  They must prophesy in the true church.  They must say they are all in the true prophecy.  And they all must all be in the true prophecy.”


A Messenger
in Christ,
Margaret Durbin
Typist
for God The Father,
Mary Agnes Kumar
Distributor
for God The Father,
Do Van Nguyen