8/15/13

ImportantMessages83


Messages #83



Contents: God The Father said:
1) “Please tell all of this vital message. It is of the utmost importance. All must all know that the essence of this final message has had the True Saint’s approval, the true Holy Mary, the true Mother of Jesus, her final approval, and the true final approval of God The Father Who are all in the true Heavenly Realm.”
2) “I am saying all must prepare to go to a safe place. I am going to prepare all of My children for a safe and secure place. They all must go where I say they should go. Do you know that I am going to do the true inevitable?... I will say all will all stay and see the true destruction, or they will go to a safe place where they can’t be a part of any destruction. I have already told you the true destruction will take place all over the world. There will be many to say they wish they had prayed the way I ask.

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on July 3, 2013 at 09:20 Hours:
… “Do you know the true saints who have the true friend who must say he will give to you the true prayer book? I will say all will be lost if they do not pray the way I ask. I am going to say now I will chastise all those who do not pray the way I ask.” (Margaret says, ‘Father, your people have a commitment to their Bible, and they will say no, not anywhere in it does it say they are to pray to the true Mother of Christ. This is why they do not want to believe in my messages or the true prayer book.)My child, I am in charge. The true saints must all pray the way I am asking. This can be no other way. I am going to say now you must tell them the true way to My Only Son, His Holy and Immaculate Heart, is to pray the way I ask. I will say again and again, the true saint must say he will pray the way I ask. The true saint will say all are in the True Arena. All will tell all they will all do as I ask. And the true saint will never be the saint I have created. He or she will do as I ask, as I instruct, and as I tell all, they all will be in the true forefront of the new real Truth. This must be the true final way to tell all they are all to get prepared to go to the true heavenly realm. I am going to descend on their home, their vehicle, and their primary place of work, and their primary place of pleasure as well.”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on July 7, 2013 at 02:13 Hours:
I am saying all must prepare to go to a safe place. I am going to prepare all of My children for a safe and secure place. They all must go where I say they should go. Do you know that I am going to do the true inevitable? I am going to relay (to) all the true saints, and I will say all will all stay and see the true destruction, or they will go to a safe place where they can’t be a part of any destruction. I have already told you the true destruction will take place all over the world. There will be many to say they wish they had prayed the way I ask. The true moon will no longer give off any light. The true stars will no longer shine. The sun will dispel all darkness, and there will be no way to go about doing anything for a very long while. I am going to say I am going to alleviate all in the truly supernatural, and I will say all must pray the way I ask. All must say they will all pray unceasingly, and all must all obey. All must all say they will all go to a safe place to pray. When I say ‘Go,’ they all must. Now, I will say now you are in the True New Time. I have asked all to say the true ‘Our Father,’ the true ‘Hail Mary,’ the true ‘Glory Be to the Father’ prayers. All have not cooperated. Now is the True New Time. I am going to tell all they all must do as I ask. And they all must say they will all be in the truly safe place to pray the way I ask.”  
 “A scattered nation will see much destruction, and all the true countries of all the whole world will all see unrest and much destruction. All will all say they wish they had prayed the way the true Heavenly Father has requested. I am now going to say I am giving you a true saint to help you, and this true saint will come and pray the true prayers with you. There will be more and more to come. Many will say you are not the true saint. They will say you are not telling the truth, but I am in charge. I have spoken. I will tell them they all must all say the true prayers, and I will tell all they all should go to a safe place to pray. I will say all are in the True Arena. All must be obedient. All will all pray the way I ask. I am going to say all will be in the True Arena to see the true destruction of the worst kind man has ever witnessed, and very soon... I will say not all will be in the true destruction... Let’s see when you go to the true heavenly realm. I will say it seems like they are all in denial. Now, when they have all said they will not do as I have asked through Margaret, I have said I want all to all pray the way I ask. I have asked all to be obedient. Now, I am saying all must all go to a safe place to pray. Will they do this? I am going to prepare them for the final destination, and they must now listen to Me through Margaret.”
 “They must tell Me they are all going to pray in the truly safe place, and when they go, I need to know how they want to go. I will say all must all prepare to go to a safe place. They all must do as I ask. Now, do you want Me to say where you are to go to pray? I will say all must all go to the true Heart of My Only Son. There He will guide you to a safe harbor of refuge. Please tell all of this vital message. It is of the utmost importance. All must all know that the essence of this final message has had the True Saint’s approval, the true Holy Mary, the true Mother of Jesus, her final approval, and the true final approval of God The Father Who are all in the true Heavenly Realm. I will say that now I am going to say all must all do as I ask. They must all be in the true preparatory state, in the true sanctuary, of the true Heart of Jesus Christ. And the true saints everywhere must all say they will all pray the way I ask. I am going to say they all have been warned, and they all have said they will all do as I ask. And they will all pray the way I ask.”...
 “Now, please tell all that the True Saint, My Only Son Jesus Christ will very soon come to the truly fallen world. They will very soon see all the destruction. They will all say they will all pray the way I ask. Many will not survive. They will not build back where they once inhabited. But, I will say I am the great ‘I Am.’ I have spoken. There will be no more of the true safety net of the true future, when I see they will not cooperate. I am going to say all must all say they will all obey Me and the true Margaret. She has the true instruction, the true commandments, the true new seals, and the true New Covenant, and the true Words are truly from Me. I am going to destroy all those who have not obeyed and all those who will not listen. I will say, ‘OK, I will give to you the true commandments, the true seals, the true covenant, but then you must all obey and say you will all pray the way I ask. And then there will be no more of the true saints who will say they cannot be in the Heart of My Son Jesus Christ.”‘
 “I have said I will tell all they must all do the true inevitable. They must all obey and say they are in the True Arena. I will say a happy ending must be, and the true saint will say now he will be in the true forefront. I will say all are in the true forefront... I am going to say now all will see the true destruction of a well known town in the true mid-west. This will be very soon... The true mid-western part of the world will see much destruction, and the truly fallen will tell all they are all in the truly undelivered depths of Hell. This will be very soon. I am going to allow all to say they wish they had all prayed, but many will not survive. All will all say they are not in the true sanctuary. They will say they are in the true sanctuary of Hell. My child, the truly brief synopsis will be the true synopsis to be in the true sanctuary to tell all they should all pray the way I ask.”...
 “The true southern part of the true country will experience much chaos. All will all say they are in the chaos. I have said I will spare no country. All will all be in the true path of great destruction, and very soon. I am going to give to all the True Saint. He will say a grave concern will be to tell all to pray the way the true Heavenly Father is asking. And all will all say they are in the True Arena as well. A truly awesome sight awaits all when the true prayer book comes into plain view all over the whole world. All will all see the True Saint (in the form of a dove) on the true cover of the true book. Margaret has said that she would not go public, but she has consented to do the true inevitable. All must all say they will all pray the way I ask. All will all say they will all be in the true forefront as well. I will say now all must go to the true safety net, and pray the way I ask.” (1 Thessalonians 5:3). (Margaret says, ‘This whole message is referring to 1 Thessalonians 5:1-22, titled in the Douay Rheims Bible as Time Unknown.’)
 “The true saints all must all read the true foreboding of the true saints, and all must all pray the way I am asking. All will all say they are all in the true delirium as well. Please tell all they all must do as I ask now and forever and ever, as the true saints in Heaven are all doing as well. A true daily communicant must say he or she can be of no value unless they are praying the way I ask them to do.” “The true Deliverer will say He will come to the True Arena to tell all to all pray the way I ask... A sinner of disease and safety will be of no use when all the catastrophe will hit. (Margaret says that the Red Cross and FEMA will be of no help at that time.) When all the catastrophes hit, this will be to alert all they all must do as I ask. And the true safety net has been drawn, and the true safety net will tell all they all should have all prayed the way I ask... I am going to say now all will very soon see the true saints tell all they are all in the dire straights of Hell. They all must all pray the way I ask... The true Faith will never be the same, no never be the same. The true Faith will never say they are in the true Faith. This is the true scheme of things. And they are not in the true Faith.”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on July 9, 2013 at 13:19 Hours:
...”The true fate of one will soon be the fate all will face in the true coming days. And this will be to tell all they all will face the true sanctions of the true Faith. And they will all say they will all pray in the true room. The true room, the true home, the true car will soon see the true Faith of the true opposition, and this opposition will soon be the true final reality to be in the True Arena. I am saying all will soon see the true saints everywhere be the target of the true opposition in the True Arena. The true saints all will all say they will all be in the true opposition. And they all will all say they will all do as I ask. The true opposition will very soon be the opposition of the true Faith as well. The true saint will say all are in the True Arena. They must all pray the way I ask... I am going to breathe new life in all of My saints, and this will be very soon. This will tell them I am the true Healer. I am the True Saint. I am the true God, The Heavenly Father in Heaven.”  



A Messenger
in Christ,
Margaret Durbin
Typist
for God The Father,
Mary Agnes Kumar
Distributor
for God The Father,
Do Van Nguyen