8/15/13

ImportantMessages82



Messages #82



Contents: God The Father and Our Blessed Mother gave a message to Margaret Durbin on June 26, 2013 and June 30, 2013. These are some words of the message:
“I am your Holy Blessed Mother Mary.  To all of my faithful little children of this sinful generation and all the true faithful who will see my Son:  A True Saint must come.  A True Saint must be the way to one’s heart.  I am going to bring this True Saint, and very soon... I am going to say now all must all say He is the True Saint.  He will bring to all the true Faith... This must be the true generation to bring the true deplorable inhabitants to their knees.  Now, all must all say they will all pray the way the true Heavenly Father in Heaven is asking.”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on June 26, 2013 at 09:16 Hours in Evansville, Indiana:
… “I am going to say soon, very soon, there will be a true catastrophe somewhere in every country everywhere in the world.  There will be a true catastrophe that will take place everywhere in the true world.  I am gong to say now all will see the true destruction come to be.  And there will be one to say, ‘All has taken place.’”

Message from Our Blessed Mother Mary to Margaret Durbin on June 30, 2013 at 15:00 Hours in Evansville, Indiana:
… “I am your Holy Blessed Mother Mary.  To all of my faithful little children of this sinful generation and all the true faithful who will see my Son:  A True Saint must come.  A True Saint must be the way to one’s heart.  I am going to bring this True Saint, and very soon.  The true inevitable will soon come to be.  I am going to say now all must all say He is the True Saint.  He will bring to all the true Faith.  All will all say this is the time all will all come to be.  This must be the true generation to bring the true deplorable inhabitants to their knees.  Now, all must all say they will all pray the way the true Heavenly Father in Heaven is asking.” 
The true faithful will soon see the True Saint tell (that) all the true faithful will be in the true sanctuary.  I am going to see Him give to all the true Faith.  They will be given a new name, and they will be told they are to tell no one their new name.  They will never say they will ever be in the true and faithful remnant without saying the most Precious of all precious, the true Name of my Son, the true Jesus Christ.  I have been told by the true Heavenly Father I am never to be in the true sanctuary unless Jesus is there.  I am His Holy and Divine, and Blessed, Holy, and Sacred Mother Mary, the true Mother, the true Spouse of the true Heavenly Father in Heaven.  I am going to lead many into the true sanctuary, and I will say now all must all pray the way I ask.” 
 “The True Saint will say all are in the True Arena.  All must all pray the way I ask.  The truly unfaithful must never be in the true sanctuary.  I am going to say now all must say they can all pray the way I ask.  All must all say they will all do as I ask.  The True Saint will say all are in the True Arena.  All must all do as the true Heavenly Father asks.  Now, my Son is waiting to come to see you.  He is waiting and waiting to bless each of His children.  He will say now all are going to come to Him.  All will all pray the way the true Heavenly Father asks.” 
 “Now, I am going to say a measure of barley is a measure of the finest wheat.  The true flour has been sifted, and the true saints must tell all they will all pray the way the true Heavenly Father asks.  The true Saint will say all are in the True Arena.  All will all pray the way I ask.  I have said I am in the true sanctuary.  I will say all will all be in the true holy sanctuary of my true and holy and divine Son, Jesus Christ.  A true amendment must be made, and this amendment must be told.  No more scrutiny, no more remorse, no more of the true sinfulness, no more of the above, no more of the true discrepancy of the true faithful.  I have told you all the True Saint must now come, and (you must) pray the way the true Heavenly Father is asking.  The true deliverer will now be in the true sanctuary, and tell all they all must all do as the true Heavenly Father asks.  The True Saint will say all are in the true Arena.  All must all pray the way I ask.” 
 “The true saint must give to one the true evidence.  He will say, ‘These are the true promises of the true God The Father in Heaven.’  I am going to bring with me my true Son, Jesus Christ, and I will say all are in the True Arena.  The true brief session in the true room, where you are, is now the true throne room.  He is in this room with you, and I have been allowed to reveal to you the true contents of this message.  Now, will you please tell everyone this is the final message for all the world till the true Heavenly Father sends His only Son to the truly fallen world?  I have come to say this night I am going to bless all of my children with this true and saintly blessing, and I will give to each the true Rose on the Mountain.  She has given her all to be the rose of the true mountain to be in the True Arena.  All will all say they will all pray the way the true Heavenly Father is asking.” 
 “A true revelation will now be told to all in the True Arena.  This revelation must be told, must be addressed, and this revelation must be said that I am in this room.  (Margaret saw flickers of light all over her desk.)  The flicker of light that you saw on your desk is the true light of my Son, the true light of the true, most beloved Son, the true light of the true Savior.  All of my children must all pray to be in the true sanctuary, and tell all they will all do as the true Heavenly Father is asking.  I am yours and yours alone.  I am the true spiritual and the true Mother of all God The Father’s children, the true witness to all who will ever say they are in the true throne room with the true Margaret.  I have told her she must tell all of my children the True Saint, the true Jesus Christ, will soon come to the truly fallen world.” 
 “The true saintly manner of my Son, Jesus Christ, is the true saintly way to bless all who come and go in the true throne room.  All will soon see the True Saint descend in the true room where you are.  I, myself, will come and enter and all who are there will all see the grand entrance.  I am going to show them one by one the true Rose on the Mountain has the true stamina to be in the true sanctuary to tell all they all must all pray the way I ask.  Margaret, you must say all who enter the true sanctuary must all declare they are all going to all pray the way the true heavenly Father is asking.  The Holy and Divine will say all are in the True Arena.  All must all pray the way I ask.  I am in the true sanctuary, the true Heart of my only Son, Jesus Christ.  Now all must do as the true Heavenly Father has requested.  All must all pray, seek, and find the truest heart of the true and only Son, Jesus Christ.  All must all be revealed to all of the children of ours.  All the children must all say they will all do as I ask.  I am going to say now, all will all be done now according to the true Father in heaven.  All must all be done in the true Name of Jesus Christ.  All will soon see the true faithful Son come to the truly fallen world.” 
 “I am giving you, Margaret, the true rose of the rarest and finest to be in the True Arena.  All will all say they are in the Truest Arena.  I am going to say all will all see this true and perfect rose soon to be given.  I will say all must all pray with the deepest and most caring of all who are in unison, and all must all pray to be in the truest way, to say I am the true Mother of my only Son, Jesus Christ.  All will all soon see the True Saint to come to be in the true sanctuary.  All will all say they will all come and pray with the true Mother.  The True Saint, the true Deliverer, the true Holy Redeemer, the true Magnifier, and the true Son (is) for all the children in all the world.  I have come this night to say all must all pray the true way to see the true Mother, the true Son, Jesus Christ.” 
 “The true momentum will be to say now all will all be done.  All will all say they will all pray.  Then they will all ask the true Heavenly Father will they all go to Heaven?  I am going to say an increase of the true catastrophes will be, and the true saints will all say, ‘Have mercy on me a sinner.  Deliver us all from the true Wrath of God The True Heavenly Father.’  They will say, ‘A priceless redemption must be in the true holy sanctuary.’  I am going to say now all must all pray and pray, and say, ‘I am a sinner.  I am going to be in the true sanctuary of the true Heart of Jesus Christ.  I will do as He asks.’  A sincere request will be to tell all they all must all be in the true limelight, and they all must all say they all will do as the true Heavenly Father is asking.  And all will all say they will all be in the true breviary of the true Heavenly Father in Heaven.  Now, all must all bow to the True Saint, Jesus Christ, and kneel to His Holiness.  The true faithful must all see the true Son really soon.  I am your Holy Blessed Mother of all of my children, and all who know of me must say they will all pray to the True Saint, the true crucified Jesus Christ, and bow to His Holiness, and say a stricken Savior is now coming to the truly fallen world.  And a true crucified Son is in the True Arena.  All will all see Him and say they all have a new name, a true cross.  They will all see this true cross on their forehead.  I will say there is one and another.  Behold, all who receive this cross will say they are on the streets of Calvary.  They will all pray the way I ask.  Now, my dear Margaret, the time has gone.  You have endured all to say the true Heavenly Father will tell all they will all see the true Jesus come to the truly fallen world.  The truly bereaved will see the truly forsaken, and the forsaken will see my only Son, Jesus Christ.  All will all say they are all in the True Arena.” 
 “All must all pray the way the true Heavenly Father is asking.  The Wrath of the true Heavenly Father is coming.  All will all see His Holy Wrath.  All will all say they are all redeemed by the true Blood of Jesus Christ.  The True Saint will never say all will never be.  I am the true Mother of all, God’s holy and divine.  And all His saints must all do as He asks.  Now I am going to give to you the true saintly blessing of the true Heavenly Father, the true Son, the true Holy Spirit.  All must all come to the holy, the new, the beautiful new sanctuary to pray the way the true Heavenly Father is asking.  I am in the throne room in the true sanctuary.  I will say now all will soon see a shower of beautiful red roses come to each one in the true home or wherever they may be.  I am going to spare all in the true sanctuary and tell all they all must be in the true sanctuary to all pray.” 
 “A heavenly light will shine very brightly, very soon, to be in the true East.  All will all see this true light.  All will all say this is the true Light of God The Father and the true Son, Jesus Christ.  All will all revere all in the true heavenly Light.  All will all say they will all bow down and kneel and pray to the true heavenly Light.  A successful Image will appear and all will all say they all see this beautiful and clear Image of the true Jesus Christ.  I will say all must all say they will do as the true Son asks.  All must all pray as the true Father in Heaven asks.  All will all be revealed in the true saintly fashion in the true sanctuary of the true Sacred Heart of my only Son, Jesus Christ.” 
 “Do not grow weary.  I am your Holy Mother Mary.  I will remain by your side throughout time, and I will help you and all of my children through any difficulty all might have.  And the true saint will say all are in the True Arena.  All must all pray and tell me and their only Savior they will all do as the true Father in Heaven is asking.  All must all say they will all do as I ask.  All must all be the saint the Heavenly Father has chosen to be in the true heavenly realm.  I will say now all must pray to say they will all be the saints of the new true heavenly realm.” 
 “The True New Time has begun.  A reality check is secure now.  All will all say they are all in this reality check.  All must pray to be in the true safety net of this true reality check.  All will all say they have all won the true heart of the true God The Father in Heaven.  The true Faith will be the Faith of the true believer.  The true believer will say all must do as the true Heavenly Father asks.  All must all say they will all be in the true heavenly realm to stay.  All must go to the true gates, the true heavenly gates.  The true muscle must be strong and obedient and demanding and commanding.  All will all say they will all pray the way the true Heavenly Father asks.”
 “Now, I will say all will all be instructed.  All must all pray to accept the instruction and pray to save the true saints everywhere.  They are in the True Arena.  A brief synopsis will be the true atom of the true millennium.  All will all say they must all be briefed.  A true generation will behold all the true Faith’s values.  All these values will be given to you, each one in the most timely fashion.  All will see these.  All will all say they are all in the brief synopsis.  All will all say they are in the true forewarning.  I am going to say now all must be in the true forewarning, and the true visual and brief sepsis will never be the same.  My child, believe that I have come to be in the true Arena to tell all the most bizarre, the most realistic will now transpire in the most unimagined way.  There will be many to come and pray and say they will all kneel down and say they will all pray the way the true Heavenly Father in Heaven is asking.  Will you say, ‘O come and see the dawn’s early twilight’?  I must pray to be in the true sanctuary of the true Son’s Holy and Immaculate Heart.  All must say they will all do as the true Heavenly Father is asking.” 
 “A grieving saint will say all are going to all pray.  The true faithful will say now is the hour that has come to be in the truly fallen world.  All will all say they are all in the truly fallen human race.  All must all say the true devastation must come to be to bring all to their knees.  A saint will persevere and the true victim will say OK.  Now all will all see the true sanctuary.  The true mortuary will be the true faithful’s only way to see anything at all.  And the true highway will be the only way to be in the true depth of the True Arena.  The True Arena will be the true impromptu to be in the true morbid and the true holy and devout way to die.  I am going to say all will see the true impromptu in the true fashion.  All will all say they wish they had all prayed the way the true Heavenly Father has asked.” 
 “I am the holy, the compliant, the true Mother of all.  Now go in peace, my child.  Tell all they all must all pray to be in the True Arena.  One must sacrifice and fast till they are all in the True Arena.  They all must all say they will do as the true Heavenly Father is asking.  A chain will sway to and fro.  All will all say they are all at the end of this chain.  They will all pray the way the true Father is asking.  Now all must all pray in unison in the true  and proper way, the only way one can, one must, pray the way the true Heavenly Father has requested now and forever.  Amen.  I am your Holy and Blessed Mother, the true Mother of my only Son Jesus Christ, the True Saint, and the mother of all of my children now and forever and ever.  All the blessings must come to you from God The Heavenly Father in the Name of the true Father, the true Son, the true Holy Spirit, now and forever and ever.  Amen.”



A Messenger
in Christ,
Margaret Durbin
Typist
for God The Father,
Mary Agnes Kumar
Distributor
for God The Father,
Do Van Nguyen