8/5/13

MessagestoDoNguyen64-65


Very serious and Important 
Message #64
from Mary Queen of The Holy Rosary
to Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on July 13, 2013


“My dear child,”
I am your Spiritual Mother. Many years ago, each year, from May to October, the 13th day of each month, was the day of My apparition at Fatima, and My message was an appeal for people to pray the Holy Rosary, make sacrifice, do penance, and to pray for obtaining peace in the whole world, converting sinners. Until now, My message is still the same as I said above. Especially at this time, the world is in danger, because the sins impact the love between God and mankind. In fact, His cup of wrath is overflowing.”
“My child, some places in the world have been destroyed by natural disasters, and the result is the cost to people who suffered for the loss of their property, the damage of their possessions, and even the loss of their lives. It can happen again anywhere and any time around the world. For this, I ask you to pray for God’s mercy on your family and the world, and ask Him to forgive the sins of abortion, same sex marriage and all the sins against His will, because when more people pray, His anger will be calmed down and His Divine Heart soothed.”
“As you know, God is merciful, powerful, and compassionate. In fact, He holds His wrath in many times because everything on the Earth is His creation, especially becauseeach human has a soul which is His image. In fact, His love for mankind is greater than their sins and only He has the power to make all things possible.”
 ”My child, My heart is full of sorrow and sadness, because many souls get lost on their journey home. Those are the unfortunate souls whose hearts are fascinated by the world and they are trapped by many temptations that God’s enemy, the leader of all sins, spins to lure all sinners to their side, and he controls their souls to follow their ways.”
Pray unceasingly especially at this time, and I urge you to console God by your active love.”
“God bless you all in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.”
“Mary Queen of The Holy Rosary”


Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
 (August 3, 2013).



Important Message #65
from The Holy Trinity
to Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on July 14, 2013


“My dear child,”
 ”I bless you all for giving yourselves to Me in this world. This is also your gratitude to return your love to Me, as I am your Creator Who loves you and wants to be loved.”
“My child, I am close to you more than you can imagine. In fact, I am present in your life as well as the life of those who are called to serve Me in My plan. How blessed you are for having the most powerful God, Heavenly Father, Provider, Giver of all things, Who is the only One.”
“I know your difficulties which sometimes happen because your true happiness is not here, and you will be rejoicing with Me and the whole Heaven after you expire on the Earth. In fact, I have prepared a special place for all of you.”
“My child, as long as you still live in the world, I will send the angels to guide and lead you on My way because this world is full of sins, hatred, danger, no true love, and the enemy is everywhere. Therefore, their action, activities are planned to get those who are weak in faith, those who have no God in their hearts, because all the temptations, seductions of the world have made them fall into sins.”
“My child, being holy is not easy, but being evil in thoughts, mind, activity is very easy. For this, those who give themselves to Me, pray to express their love, faith, and follow My way will be with Me forever in Paradise.”
As I have promised, I will protect their home, their loved ones, and they will never be deceived as mankind deceived itself, because I am the truth and the light, no matter how dark the world is, but those who trust in My plan will be shining, and their earthly lives will be full of love, joy and peace as I have given to them.”
“I love you and I bless you in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.”
“The Holy Trinity”. 
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
 (August 3, 2013)