8/5/13

MessagestoDoNguyen62-63


Very serious and Important
Message #62
from God The Father
to Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on July 11, 2013


“My dear child,”
I am always with you wherever you might be, and I send My angels to guide and protect you from the darkness of the world as well, because each of you is My special child whom I have chosen to be with Me in this world as well as the next world.”
“My child, because of your obedience to help each other in My plan, I will never leave your side, keep in mind about it. As a matter of fact, I see your activity, hear your prayer, and I help you to believe in the mission that I have entrusted to your care.  You will never make a mistake to choose Me, serve Me, being the faithful servant of the highest God, the King of kings, the author of life and death, as well as the giver of everything you have.”
“My child, the time on earth is very short, and many people have made mistakes in their life time. They have trouble with the law according to what they have done and by the system of justice in the world that is controlled by government. They are locked up in jail or prison in order to be punished for what they did. Amen I am telling you the truth, the punishment of the world is nothing compared with the punishment of the life after. As I said above, the time on Earth is very short, but the time in the next world is very, very long. In fact, you cannot imagine how long it is.”
“For this reason, many souls who have gone before are very sorry for the carelessness of their souls when they lived on Earth. And right now, they have no hope, and they have to rely on the living souls who pray for them. Those souls are not in Hell because they are the chosen ones and they belong to Me. But it takes them a long time to see My Face and until the purification is done. For this, pray for them, and when they go to Heaven, they will never forget those who pray for them as well.”
“I bless you all in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.”
“God The Father.”
Do Van Nguyen;
PO Box 262482
 (August 2, 2013).



Important Message #63
from Mary of The Immaculate Conception
to Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on July 12, 2013


“My dear child,”
 ”On behalf of the Almighty God, I am your spiritual Mother of love and mercy. I continue to instruct you, as God has so much desire to use you and others in His plan in order to save the whole world as much as possible.”
“For this reason, we come down from Heaven to reveal the messages to all of mankind, whether they believe or not. But Heavenly Words are extremely important, especially for those who have faith in God. They should follow the instruction and do whatever they can for the merit of their everlasting joys.”
“My child, as God said, there are not many people who will be saved when His time comes because nowadays in this modern world, most of people’s hearts turned cold, lukewarm, stony, and they carry many obsessions of the world such as money, fame, power, dream, career and so on.”
“As a matter of fact, many hearts are full of hatred, envy, selfishness.  In other words, the desire of the hearts is how to make their lives comfortable, to earn as much money as they wish. Besides that, many of them do not think about where their souls will go after their journey ends in this temporal world.”
“My child, I am glad for those who are living in this world, who pray at all times in order to prove their faith in God. It will be better if they have the opportunity to know God’s revelation at this urgent time, and they accept, follow and obey His command for the merit of their souls.”
“My child, I am praying for all of you constantly and begging God's mercy for the world as well. For this, your contribution of prayers and good work are very well appreciated because it brings glory to The Holy Trinity.”
“God bless you all in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.”
“Mary of The Immaculate Conception”


Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
 (August 2, 2013)