8/1/13

MessagestoDoNguyen60-61


Very serious and Important
Message #60
from God The Father
to Do Van Nguyen
in HoustonTexas on June 21, 2013



“My dear child,”
“I know how much you love Me and how hard you try to fulfill your goal. For this, I continue to send the Holy Angels to protect you and those who are chosen in My plan.Wherever you go, I am always with you in every minute of your earthly life. Otherwise, My enemy will never give up their plans to attack every soul.”
“However, they will never obtain their wish because their power is limited and they are not allowed to come near you, because you are My holy child among others, and there is nothing they can do.”
“My child, as you know, the Devil is afraid of My Voice. Amen, I am telling you the truth.  Sometimes, My Breath blew them away and they were plunged into Hell, but the bad spirits are growing in large number nowadays because of all the deadly sins that mankind commits every second around the world.”
In fact, the enemy won over with sins. For this, their power comes stronger at this time, because that is their job, and many souls of mankind are under their hands, but they will never know until they reach their destination.” 
“My child, as I said before, if you can see how ugly is the way they look in their person, you will be scared to death because of their envy, hatred, dark heart, especially their pride that made them to become bad angels. Moreover, they wanted to be equal to My level. Therefore, they used all their powerless force to ruin the living souls as many as they can. But in the end, they will be chained in Hell forever and ever.”
Why do I allow their existence in the world? Because mankind must go through the test, and they must be purified whether in this world or in the next one, because My commandments have been written to Moses, and if they break one of the ten, they already disobey My law.”
“I bless you all in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.”
“God The Father.”
Do Van Nguyen;
PO Box 262482
 (July 27, 2013).


Important Message #61
from The Holy Trinity
to Do Van Nguyen
in HoustonTexas on June 20, 2013



“My dear child,”
“My love for you has no limit. Can you imagine how merciful I am toward all mankind? Even though, they do not appreciate what I have done in the past to sacrifice My Only Son in order to free them from the original sin of Adam and Eve. How much more I love you because you give Me everything of yourself.”
“My child, you have the heart of Mine. In fact, your virtue surpasses everyone.Especially your heart is so full of pity for mankind that you tried your best to spread My Words to alert mankind who must believe My true Words. Otherwise, they will be very sorry for their next life.”
“My child, as I have said, you have received the greatest gift, such as knowledge, wisdom to recognize how important My Words are to you, because you have more opportunity than others to learn about all the revelation. In fact, you are the reader of allspiritual books which come to you in a special way. I confirm with you again that you have the gift of understanding of My Words and of The Blessed Virgin Mary better than the rest of the chosen ones.”
“My child, you give Me a lot of consolation by embracing My Sacred Words every day. Can you imagine how blessed you are for having a powerful God to use you for saving souls? Amen, I am telling the truth, you cannot understand why you are chosen to be My faithful servant. But the answer will be told to you as soon as you reach your destination. Remember that you do not belong to the world. You belong to My Kingdom.”
“My child, your good work is appreciated. I will repay you many folds. In fact, I return My love to you by sending Saint Joseph Who is the provider and protector of your family.”
“I bless you all in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.” 
“The Holy Trinity”. 
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
 (July 21, 2013)