7/8/13

MessagesToDoNguyen46-47


Very serious and Important
Message #46
from Jesus King Of Mercy and Justice
to Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on July 01, 2013

“My dear child,”
“I repeat again and again that this world will never be the same like before, because the work of the devil is getting stronger to lead the world into collapse by its own sins.”
“For this reason, I ask all of you to pray the short prayer ([1]) that I have taught to one of My saints as follows: ”Jesus, Mary, Saint Joseph, Saint Ann, and Saint Joachim... I love you... Save souls.” You shouldadd My grandparents’ names: Saint Ann and Saint Joachim, who are even more powerful because they belong to the Holy Family.”
“My child, I have suffered so much due to the sins of Adam and Eve. Even now I still suffer because mankind still crucifies Me on the cross by all the evil acts through immorality, gay marriage, abortion, dark heart, lukewarm soul and many more sins by which mankind offends My will around all the hours of the clock.”
This generation is wicked, and it is becoming the worst one. As a matter of fact, people must adore, glorify and worship God above all things because God is the source of all good things as well as the giver of everything as long as the world still exists, but there are not many people who live in the world and love God as the first priority in their lives.  In other words, most of them love the satisfaction they have such as fame, career, money and so on… but they forget that, all those things will pass away, but the souls will live forever and ever.”
“For this reason, many souls who have gone are very sorry for what they did when they still lived in the world. Those souls are less fortunate because of many circumstances. This is a very serious matter for the living souls who still have the time to learn how to help their souls from the punishment of their destination.”
“I love you all and I bless you all in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.”
“Jesus King Of Mercy and Justice.”


[1] Short prayer, asked by Jesus King of Mercy and Justice: ”Jesus, Mary, Joseph, Saint Ann and Joachim, I love you, save souls”. Pray many times during the day
Do Van Nguyen; 
PO Box 262482
 (July 07, 2013).







([1]) Short prayer, asked by Jesus King of Mercy and Justice: “Jesus, Mary, Joseph, Saint Ann and Joachim, I love you, save souls”. Pray many times during the day.




Important Message #47
from Mary, Mother of God
to Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on June 29, 2013

“My dear child,”
“As God The Father said, the world is not safe anymore because the sins are growing bigger in many ways and there are not as many holy people as before. For this reason, I pray to Almighty God unceasingly in order to beg for His mercy for the world because His wrath is overflowing at this time.”
“I know each of you has a strong faith in God and in Me. In fact, you give Me a lot of consolation through your sacrifice and best effort of everything you do.  But, in contrast, many people never know Me as the Mother of Jesus Who is the Divine God.  Even if they believe in God, they ignore Me and they should not.”
“For this reason, Jesus is not happy because of their differences. Keep in mind that My Son and I are one, and We will never be separated, including Saint Joseph as well as Saint Ann and Saint Joachim. These are five significant people in Jesus’ Family, but sadly many people do not know how to honor Us as the head of all the families on Earth as well as in Heaven.”
“For this reason,  I want to remind you again that Jesus has the Heart of God and man because He had lived on the Earth for 33 years before He went up to Heaven to receive the crown of the King of kings from God The Father Who sacrificed His Only Son in order to save mankind’s souls.”
“My child, be strong in everything. Just focus your life to serve God and be patient until the end. God will never fail your love, hope and faith because He uses all of you for His glory and majesty. He will bless you each new day and give you all things you need to go on.”
“Pray and pray for the end of abortion, and pray for the Pope to encourage the Universal Church to celebrate the Holy Mass in Latin.”
“God blesses you all, and so do I, in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.”
“Mary, Mother of God.”

Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
 (July 07, 2013)