7/6/13

MessagesToDoNguyen44-45


Very serious and Important
Message #44
from Your Heavenly Father
to Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on June 28, 2013

“My dear child,
“As I have told you from now on, the world will never be the same as before, because mankind's sins are over My limitation. For this reason, if I do not punish the world, the mankind will start war very soon, because they have so much envy, anger to each other over the power of the world. This is also the work of the enemy who has created many death sins to harm many sins as their plan and they are very furious if one soul is saved.
“My child, the world will suffer between two ways: either from the natural disaster or from war, but many people who do not see at this time the thing already happened such as tornadoes, big storms are going around the world. These are the signs of My wrath. Moreover, one thing will happen after another, because I must warn people to be aware. The catastrophe will happen at any time and anywhere around the globe and the fate of mankind is in My powerful hands.
“For those who survived the big storms, tornadoes, tsunamis, earthquakes, they already had the experience of the powerful nature, but for those who never have the fear of those things above, they should be prepared they might have when it happens again. Especially, take care of their souls because the things in the world sometimes happen without people’s expectation.
“My child, as I said, when My time comes, there are not many people to be saved because they live for the world, but they do not belong to it. For this, all of you must be prepared: trust, trust in My words, pray unceasingly to console your God at this uncertain time. In fact, My mercy is greater than mankind’s sins.
“I bless you all in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“Your Heavenly Father.”
Do Van Nguyen; 
PO Box 262482
 (July 03, 2013).


Important Message #45
from God The Father
to Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on June 27, 2013

“My dear child,
The world will suffer by its own sins, especially in this generation and very soon, it will start war because many hatred stone hearts, evil thoughts in the living souls, who are the followers of My enemy and their numbers are growing bigger and bigger by the result of abortion, crime, murder, sacrilege, blasphemy against My power and much more…
“For this reason, many innocent victims of sins will suffer because many bad things will happen in this generation either from mankind or from the wrath of Mine one way or another one. Keep in mind about it. Amen, I am telling you the world is not a safe place any more, because it has to confront with all the things that I said above. Besides that, My power’s eyes observe what people are doing and only Me who has all the power to know the things that no one can know because many hidden sins that people who do not think they are being watched of what they do. In other words, no one who can escape My judgment of what they do.
“My child, at this time, My mercy still pours out upon the world because My heart controls My action. Moreover, the world is My creation and I feel very sad to turn it upside down in a second if I want to. However, My heart is full of pity and compassion for those who pray and those who come to My sanctuary on the earth to worship Me in the true Mass, Traditional Mass in Latin. For that reason, My mercy holds My wrath many times to destroy all the places that are used to worship Me but they are against My will.
“My child, pray and continue to do your good work in order to spread My Words to the world and the Holy Spirit will take care of the rest.
“I bless you all in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“God The Father.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
 (July 03, 2013)