7/2/13

MessagesToDoNguyen42-43



Important Message #42
from 
God The Father
to Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on June 24, 2013



“My dear child,
Pray for those who do not believe in the Latin Mass which is the only Mass to obtain many blessings in this world as well as the next world. Indeed, I am truly there during the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass. Can you imagine how blessed you are to be in My Kingdom on Earth that is surrounded by the whole Heaven, because there is nothing more important than the Holy Sacrifice of My Beloved Son Who had accepted the terrible pain, agony at the pillar, was tortured to die, and carried a heavy cross to stumble in His steps all the way to Calvary, and Who endured the sufferings until His last breath.
For this reason, I am well pleased by the Holy Mass to honor My Son because He has done a great thing for Me in order to save mankind’s souls to be free from the sin of Adam and Eve.
“Amen, I am telling you the truth: without this Holy Mass, the world doesn’t exist because He is the Sun, the Stars in the universe. In other words, by His Sacrifice, He becomes the Light of the World.
“However, mankind is so proud by himself. In fact, he followsthe disobedience of the fallen angels who tried to challenge Me by the power that I had given to him who is Lucifer.  And at this time, he has won with people’s sins because they tried to destroy My sanctuary on the Earth by leading people to celebrate the New Mass. I repeat again and again: many Catholics believe in Me but do not glorify and worship Me in the way I want them to do. Therefore, many bishops, priests and nuns were deceived by the enemy and the sad thing is: they know the Latin Mass is the True Holy Mass, but for their convenience, they continue to commit sins by all the sacrileges that they do around the world.
“I bless you in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.”
“God The Father.”
Do Van Nguyen; 
PO Box 262482
 (June 25, 2013).


Important Message #43
from God your Loving Father 
to Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on June 19, 2013



“My dear child,
“As long as you commit yourself to My will, I will give you all the chance to fulfill our goal. Keep in mind: I am your Authority for everything you do.
“Amen, I am telling you the truth: no one can do the work that you do, because it must come from Me who is the giver of everything.
“For this reason, be at peace and trust Me completely as well as trust yourself, because your heart and soul are the center of your body, and they relate to each other as long as your heart still works.  Besides that, your mind is the controller of your actions, and you know you are very close to Me by your active love, in which you dedicate your life to Me. For this, in everything you do, I permit you. Otherwise, you are also like the ordinary children of Mine who do not have the gift as you have.
“My child, you will never be put into shame for doing My will.And very soon, all your good works will be revealed to the world. Even now, little by little, The Holy Spirit is your Guide, and you are My instrument of the New Time in order to change the face of the Earth. No matter what is going to happen to the world, because of My love for you and for those who obey My command, they will be saved.
“As I have said the world must be purified due to its sins. Otherwise, more souls will suffer for their eternity. For this, from now on, I am very sad to tell you that the war will start very soon, and there will be no peace, prosperity, harmony any more. Because the sins cost all the bad things besides that. The catastrophes will happen everywhere without people's expectation. For this reason, the world must confront the suffering in many ways whether coming from Me or coming from humanity because of vilolence, abortion, envy and much more…
“I bless you all in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.”
“God your loving Father.”


Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
 (June 25, 2013)