7/8/13

MessagesToDoNguyen48-49


Very serious and Important
Message #48
from The Holy Trinity
to Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on June 25, 2013


“My dear child,”
My enemy is everywhere in order to lure people into their traps at this time of darkness. They are winning because the sins that people commit will add more power to them. Especially, the sin of abortion is the worst thing against My Will because each unborn child carries Myimage. Besides that, they are so precious in My eyes, but unfortunately many people do not believe how much impact there is between Me and humanity.”
“My child, the more you embrace My Words, the less sins you commit, because My Words are the truth, and the truth will come out as I have said. I repeat again that in the near future, My messages will be known to many countries around the world, because the light of The Holy Ghost is shining on all the work that you do, and with His Guidance you are capable to do My heavenly work.”
“My child, you are the unique child whom I have picked by name. For My purpose, all the messages will turn to be like the treasure that you cannot find in this world. Indeed, I am using each of you for My triumph, but the world will confront My hardship, suffering and difficulty because it will be purified in order to change the face of the Earth.”
“For this reason, I encourage all of you to be faithful to Me and to be My soldiers to fight with the evil ones, and I am glad that your faith is much stronger after I reveal My love to you by all the messages which you are blessed to embrace as the greatest gifts from Heaven.”
“I also want to let you know that, little by little, My messages will not be private any more, but the world will see through the work that I guide you.”
“I bless you all in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.”
“The Holy Trinity.”
Do Van Nguyen; 
PO Box 262482
 (July 08, 2013).


Important Message #49
from Mary, Mother of All Christians
to Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on June 26, 2013


“My dear child,”
Your Heavenly Mother Mary is speaking to you. I truly appreciate all the good work that you have done so far. I also want to remind you that without God’s guidance and inspiration, you would have no motivation to serve God the best you can.”
“My child, The Holy Trinity is the Three Divine Persons in One God Who loves you very much because you have offered everything you have to be God’s instrument to fulfill His will for the salvation of souls. I remind you that God has told you before about the sacrifice of many Vietnamese who died for their faith. You have the merit to be chosen as a unique Vietnamese who does the work of God among the chosen ones in His plan for the New Time.”
“My child, God loves you very much, and so do I, because of your active love and generosity of heart. This is why you are chosen to serve God with all your heart and soul. For this reason, be happy for being a wonder worker, faithful servant and helper for souls.”
“My child, God has a purpose for everything you do. For this, be confident in your sacrifice. Everything will have the good result in the future and I am so happy for you and others who cooperate with you at this time of darkness and confusion.”
“As you know in this modern time, many people are living in sins in many circumstances. Especially, many people of faith believe in God, but they are deceived by the work of the enemy who is working night and day to guide people to the path of Hell, because of all the sacrileges against God’s power. For this, being true Catholic children, people must find the way to avoid the New Mass and support the Latin Mass as the true Mass of all time. Otherwise, they will not be saved.”
“God blesses you all, and so do I, in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.”
“Mary, Mother of all Christians.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
 (July 08, 2013)



.