6/7/13

MessagesToDoNguyen34-35


Serious and Important Message #34
from God the Father of All Mankind
to Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on May 4, 2013

“My dear child,
Little by little, you will recognize how powerful the Latin Mass is, because I am truly present during the Mass and it is surrounded by the whole Heaven.
“My child, you will see this world will never be the same like before. In fact, the weather changes in its different degrees: hot becoming cold, and cold becoming hot, because the earth is in an unstable condition as warning signs to let mankind be prepared. My wrath will happen any time in this generation.
“As you know, My main Kingdom is in Heaven, and I am sitting on My Throne of Justice and My power will never end, but My Kingdom is also on the Earth: wherever the Holy Mass is celebrated as I have instituted. It is the only Mass that you receive the power of My love when the priests who represent the Mystery bless you at the end of the Mass, and it is also the insurance for your eternal life. Besides that, you will receive My peace as well as your family. In addition, you are accepted as My citizen in Heaven as the connection between Heaven and Earth. That is why I come down from Heaven to save the world by this privilege of My Only Son to change wine and bread into His Precious Blood and Sacred Body. For you and those who believe in the miracle of the true Holy Mass, it is the great benefit for their spiritual as well as temporal welfare of their need.
“My child, you are My saint including those who obey My Command. I love you very much for this. Be patient at this time. Sooner or later, you  will cry of joys for being My special child.
“I bless you all in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“God The Father of All Mankind.”
                     Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
 (June 5, 2013).


Important Message #35
from God The Holy Spirit
to Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on May 19, 2013

“My dear children,
I am God The Holy Spirit. Today is My Feast of Descending for this. I bless each of you with My tremendous love and I give you My strength to follow My way as well as perseverance until the end.
Being My chosen children, you must be Holy as I am. For this, I want to gather you to be at My side as the way the Truth and the Light in order to be with Me forever and ever in the lasting life without end.
I also want to let you know that you have received the gift of wisdom to recognize Who I am through the Only Mass that was canonized by The Holy Trinity. That is why it is called Tridentine Mass and it should be the same at all times no matter how modern in the world becomes nowadays. But the  old rite, traditional mass must be the same, and because of the changing from the Latin to English, the churches are no more holy as they were. In fact, the new Mass comes from Human because of what people are doing in the Universal Church.
Many years have passed, and God’s mercy covered people’s sins, and we are not happy to see the sins of sacrileges through all the activities that people do nowadays. For this, the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass turned to a people's Mass as they gather to do things by their own will.
Amen I am telling you now whoever believes in the True Mass will never be put into shame no matter what is going to happen to the world as catastrophe, earthquake, tsunami, war and so on… They will be protected in many ways. There are two things in the world that make mankind suffer: one comes from nature that God’s anger pours upon the world, and another one is war, it comes from mankind  because the acts of violence, envy, jealousy, hatred, immorality, stone hearts, dark souls.
“I bless you all in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“God The Holy Spirit.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
 (June 5, 2013)