6/7/13

MessagesToDoNguyen32-33


Important Message #32
from The Holy Trinity
to Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on May 29, 2013

“My dear children,
Time to time, I speak to all of you because I want you to know that I am your luxurious God Who is your loving Father as well as the giver of everything you have.
Trust Me, my child, I will never allow things to happen to you without My permission. But do not worry because I am the rightous God and I will never allow harm to come to you in any ways, because of your acceptance to follow My way, in order to obtain the everlasting happiness and joys.
“Do you know that I have prepared a special place up there for the special children who love Me with all their hearts and souls? In addition, you come to honor My Holy Name and worship Me in the right way with the privelege of the Latin Mass.
Amen, I am telling you the Truth. Your faith is your predestination of your eternal life  and you will never make any mistake to go to the Traditional Mass that I have been telling Catholic people who must take My Words as the serious matter. And it is so easy to understand why people must believe in Me instead of believing in humanity.
“My child, the world is in peril due to all the sins that people commit any minute of their life. Moreover, many of them have read My command, but they have the difficulty to accept My messages because of their lack of faith, lukewarm and numb hearts. Therefore, they do not want to obey My messages for the salvation of their souls.
However, they will have the answer in the future and they all must open their eyes to see. And many faithful will be sorry for their negligence to ignore My command to pray in the way I ask including the Latin Mass.
“I bless you all in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“The Holy Trinity.”
                     Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
 (May 29, 2013).


Important Message #33
from God The Father
to Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on May 16, 2013

“My dear child,
“Thank you very much for your best effort of doing My Heavenly work. For this, I have so much delight in you. However you cannot do it by yourself without My help. This is the immense grace that you have received.
As you know, you are the only one Vietnamese who is chosen to help Me for My glory to the end. I will have the victory and all of the faithful will listen to My voice from their hearts and accept to obey My command. They will be with Me in the Paradise. I remind you again and again, that you and others attend the Holy Mass in Latin. Be reassured that they will see My Holy Face in Heaven. Besides that, I will help them all to recognize Me, Who I Am, God of all good things and the Giver of everything they need.
“My child, I have told you several times that the world is so busy for those who embrace the material things because they want to enjoy this world as much as they can. And the more people live in advance, the more their hearts become numb to love Me.
“In fact, if the world lasts longer later on, many robots will come out to replace human’s activities because the technology will destroy the nature in many ways and people will become lazy. Therefore, they can use the robots to do things under their control.
“My child, this generation is getting worse because mankind wants to prove their own talent against the nature, but they do not realize their power is nothing. In fact, when I get angry, there is nothing to be preserved. In fact, a tsunami or a big tornado will occur. Many places will remain in chaos.
“I bless you all in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“Your Heavenly Father.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
 (May 29, 2013)