6/6/13

ImportantMessages80

Messages #80



Contents: I have told all they all will all say the true prayers, but they have all not done as I asked.  Now, I am going to say all will all see the true Wrath I have and the true destruction... I have begged many times to all of My children, and all have not listened.  They all will soon see My true Wrath.  This will be very soon”...

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on June 5, 2013 at 05:39 Hours:
“The true saint has said she will never give up on the true saint.  She will tell all she has had the true prayer book again.  She will do everything she can to do what she must to be in the true forefront... I am going to say all must all do the next task:  Tell all they will all soon see the true enemy.  This will be very soon.  I have not seen the true saints do as I ask.” 
 “Now I will very soon give to all the true enemy.  They will all soon say they are all in the heart of the true enemy. Much destruction, much chaos, much heartbreak, no more of the true saints being able to go about freely in the world.  This will be a true way of life very soon.  There will be so much chaos; there will be so much destruction everywhere in the true street, in the true home, and the school, and the church, and the true sanctuary, and in the true hospital, and everywhere one is.  There will be no more freedom to do anything anymore.  There will be no one to say, 'Let's pray.'  There will be no more of the true saints to tell each other they all should all obey the true Father in Heaven.” 
 “I have told all they all will all say the true prayers, but they have all not done as I asked.  Now, I am going to say all will all see the true Wrath I have and the true destruction... The true chaos will very soon be the true turning point of the true natural and unnatural.  All will all see the true saints tell all they all should have all prayed... I am not going to say anymore that I will spare any of the trials and the tribulations.   This will not be a change; (it) will be no more.  I have begged many times to all of My children, and all have not listened.  They all will soon see My true Wrath.  This will be very soon.  I have told all they all are in the True Arena.  But, I have not seen the true saints do as I ask.  I am going to say now all will all very soon see My true Wrath.  I have said I will not determine any of them to be in the True Arena.” 
 “All must all say they will all pray the way I ask.  By the true day I have asked all to arise and tell Me they will all pray, and the true faithful have not even done as I have asked... The true Faith is the true mountain, and the true mountain to climb is the true Jesus Christ.  I have said all are going to climb the true mountain.  All will all say they will all do as I ask... Every knee will bow in the true presence of My Son Jesus Christ.” 
 “The true saint has many times said you are in the True Arena.  She has said you must do as I ask... I have said I will give to all of My children the true rite of passage, but they all will not receive this true rite I will give.  I will say now all will all say they should have all prayed the way I ask... I have said all will never be in the True Arena.  All will never receive the true rite of passage.  I have stated, 'I am going to give the most powerful enemy to the true Church.'  This will be very soonI have stated, 'All will see this enemy, and very soon.'  I have many times said, 'I will destroy the true Church that sits in the true city of the true Faith.  I will make good of the promise.  I have said I will not be in the true Church.  All are not obeying the true Faith.  (It) will be the only Faith I will give to all of My children.”...
 “The true saints all have not done as I have asked.  All have prayed with the true faithful, but they have not said they will pray like I have asked.  I am going to tell all they will all say they will all pray the way I ask.  The true saint will say now all will pray the way I ask.  Have they all done as I have asked?... I am asking once more before I send the true destruction:  Will all do as I ask?  All of the faithful will now give to Me the true Faith.  I will say the true Faith will be restored.  All will all say they are all in the true Faith.” 
 “I have given to you the true Commandments, the true Seals, the true Covenant.  I am Who am.  I am the Deliverer.  I am the True Savior.  I am the true Heavenly Father.  I am the true Servant.  I am the true Holy Redeemer.  The true faithful must tell Me they will all do as I ask.  I will say all are in the True Arena.  All will all please tell Me very soon the true way they will all pray... I have said I will tell all they will all be in the True Arena and (they will) say they will all be soon in all the true destruction I want to give.    A path of the true destruction will soon be the true way of life for many.” 
 “The forbidden will soon come to be in the true sanctuary, and all I have said will never be the true and sanctified.  It all must all be in the true forbidden, and it must all say they have the true forbidden.  I am in the true sanctuary.  I will tell all they will all soon see the true forbidden in the true Church.  I have told them all they all must do as I ask.  They have all not done the true justified.  I am in the true justifiable, and I will say I have the true Faith to tell all they all must pray the way I ask.” 
 “Do you want Me to say all will all be done according to My Holy and Divine Word?  And when you say, 'yes,' do you want Me to anoint you with the holiest of holy oil of the true saints?  I have this holy oil.  I will preserve you to go forth and tell all they are all going to pray and say, 'Our Father, I am in repentance.'  I will tell all they all must ask Me to forgive them of their sinfulness.  I am going to say the true dishonorable will not be in the True Arena.  The true saint will say all are not going to be in the True Arena.  All will not all pray the way I ask.  I am not going to tell them anymore that I will forgive them of their sinfulness if they do not repent to My true satisfaction.” 
 “Now, they all must do as I ask... I will tell all they will all be in the True Arena when they say I am their true Holy Redeemer, and they repent of their sins and tell Me they all will all do as I ask.  The true saint has said she will do the next task.  She will do the true task of telling Me now she will go to the true publisher and tell him he must do the true and faithful of all tasks he has ever done in his entire life.  I will say he must come to Me in the event there are any discrepancies at all... My child, the true saint will say now all will all be done according to the Holy and Divine Will of the Eternal Father in Heaven.”...
 “The Deliverer will soon be the true active Procrastinator.  I am the true Procrastinator.  I am the Holy, the Divine.  I am the Outlaw and I am the true Destructive, the true Restrainer of all who will say I am the true Restrainer.  I will say I am going to restrain all those who have not obeyed the true God The Father.” 
 “I will say now all will all pray the way I ask.  Do you want Me to give to you a true and faithful friend to help you?  I am going to say now is the True New Time.  I will say all will all say they will all see the true Margaret Durbin in the true future tell all they all must all say they will all pray the way I ask.  The true nation of the true faithful will fall under all the truest and the most unruliest of all.  This will be the true nation of the true United States.  The true saint has many times said you are not the saint you have said you are.  The true faithful have not been in the True Arena.  I will say all are not in the True Arena.  All are not going to be in the Real Arena.  The true saint will say, now all the saints will all fall.  But, I will say not all, because I will not permit all to be in the true state of despair.  I will say all must all pray, but I will say all must all do as I ask.  They have not all done as I asked them to do...
A true hopeful will come forth.  This will be to tell all they all must do as I ask.” 
 “All your life you gave to Me the true Faith; then you decided to do what you wanted, but now you are My bride, and I am your Groom.  I have told you time after time I will destroy all those who have hurt you and said you are not the saint I have chosen.” 
 “I have said all must tell all now they will all do as I ask, and they all will all pray the way I ask.  The true saint will say all must all do as the true Father in Heaven is asking.  He will lead them to the promised land, the land of milk and honey, the land of the true and faithful.  And the true and faithful servant will say all will all be said and transcribed and done according to the Holy Will of the true Eternal Father in Heaven.  I am He.  (Exodus 3:8)”  
 “I have told all what they all must do.  They all must all pray the way I ask.  And a heartful of the true saints will say they will all be in the True Arena... The true undeniable thing to say, the true Father has now spoken.  I will say I am He.  And the true discouraged will be the true saints who have not all prayed to be in the True Arena.”...
 “The true fine line of demarcation will now be drawn.  All will all see this very soon.  I will say all must come to Me, their true God the Father, and now.  And pray the way I ask.  All must all obey and tell the true Father I will soon see the true saint in the true heavenly realm.”

A Messenger
in Christ,
Margaret Durbin
Typist
for God The Father,
Mary Agnes Kumar
Distributor
for God The Father,
Do Van Nguyen