5/28/13

MessagestoDoNguyen30-31


Important Message #30
from God the Father
to Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on March 23, 2013

“My dear child,
Day in and day out, I protect you contantly any moment of your life. Otherwise, My enemy would harm you in many ways, because they do not want you to belong to Me in this world. In fact, they use all their power to destroy souls as many as possible.
“Especially, they hate Latin Mass because they know: no one can be deceived by the True Mass that comes from the God of all good things, and they win over souls who believe in the new mass as they have been guiding people in their way in order to harm the Universal Church by pushing it into the sea of sins by human way and many Catholics who cannot discern between God and Evil.
My child, there are only two ways to follow: either Me or My enemy, but sadly people keep doing the wrong way of their worshiping. For this reason, in Heaven, the angels and saints who pray constantly and adore Me unceasingly in order to console your God for the sacrileges of all the sins people committed everyday, and because of that, they push Me to have no choice. Even though I want to save them all.
However, I give people their own choice and they have their own will, if My creation doesn’t recognize Me Who is their powerful God in this world by following My way. I will not recognize them in the next life. As you know, everything in this world will pass away and I will come to judge the living and the dead.
“For this reason, many souls will suffer because of the way they live, pray and obey My command. You will be accepted in My Kingdom and it is the good news for those who believe in the Latin Mass. They already become My citizens in the Heaven.
“I bless you all in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“God your Heavenly Father.”
                     Do Van Nguyen;  PO Box 262482
 (May 25, 2013).

Important Message #31
from God The Father
to Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on March 24, 2013

“My dear child,
The wealth in this world cannot compare with the grace that I have given to you and those who cooperate with you in My plan for the salvation of souls.
At this time, you cannot understand why you are chosen to serve Me and to follow My way in any moment of your life. As a matter of fact, no one can convince or encourage you to stop to do My Heavenly Work that I have entrusted into your care because I have purified your heart and soul by My Living Words that you receive daily. I am the Vine and you are a branch. Therefore, I prune you to bear the good fruit for your soul. For this, you are in good spirit all the time. And I will make you to withdraw yourself from this modern world to focus only in heavenly things through your spiritual life.
“My child, by your good work, best effort, sacrifice and obedience to follow My command, much more souls will be saved and little by little, My messages will be known in many places.
“As I have said, you are guided by the Holy Spirit. However, recently you cannot hand out many flyers as before because unbelievers want to intimidate you, especially the churches, but do not feel uneasy about it. You are doing okay as the way you do now. Remember that I am using you as My distributor but with the help of the Holy Spirit. It will spread My Words wherever I want them to go. This is the truth and the way. Just do your part and I will take care the rest.
“My child, I will never put you down, therefore do not worry about people around you. The main thing is to connect with the House of Tears, and also by Internet, and I will do the rest. This is the right place to expose My Words.
“I bless you all in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“God The Father.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
 (May 25, 2013).