5/28/13

MessagestoDoNguyen28-29


Important Message #28
from God the Heavenly Father
to Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on March 25, 2013

“My dear child,
“Keep moving forward. I am your Light and your Love. With Me, all things are possible for those who have hope and trust in Me.
“My child, I have come down from My sanctuary in order to teach you My lesson of obedience as I have chosen you for My own Will for this. Each of you must believe, accept and follow My command as long as you still live in this world and also continue to pray in your next life, because these are the only prayers that come from Me, and I want all My children to follow My Will for the good of their own souls.
Keep in mind that at this time, the world is covered by darkness and the Devil is happy because many souls are lost.  And the slaves of sins are getting bigger, because the enemies never stop to seek for the ruin of souls and they have made the trap to get people on their side, and many souls already belong to them in this world.
“For this reason, the Blessed Virgin Mary  asked all the children around the world to offer at least one mystery of the Rosary to pray for world peace. But it will never have peace again, because there are more people fallen into sins than people who pray. Besides that, the Catholic Church has many scandals, conflicts, hatred, envy, corruption, and impurity of hearts and minds.
I am telling you now and you will be shocked in the near future with what people will do against My command to change the New Mass from the Old Mass in Latin. After more than 40 years of changing the Order of the Mass, My mercy has covered all the sacrilege of what people do, but I am the Judge, and all must face  My judgment whether they are the good or the bad. For this reason, I want to tell you that a very important part of My message is: listen to your hearts and do not behave like others, who do not want to obey My Will because they do not believe the Truth.
“I bless you all in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“God your Heavenly Father.”
                     Do Van Nguyen;  PO Box 262482
 (May 12, 2013).


Important Message #29
from Jesus, King of Nazareth
to Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on March 26, 2013

“My dear child,
“Peace be with you and your loved ones. I am Jesus Christ Who is your Redeemer and Savior. I want to thank all of you for loving Me and following My way for the salvation of your souls.
As you know, I have risen from the death over 2000 years ago after I went through My trials and sufferings.  By My obedience to My Father’s Will, He had crowned Me as I am, the King of All Kings.
“However, nowadays, people still nail Me on the Cross by their numerous sins against My Will. As a matter of fact, they do not respect My Sacred Body any more, because they go to church as a habit and receive the Holy Communion in their hands.  The worst thing is that many of them never confess their sins but receive My Sacred Body as a fashion.
“For this reason, I am really hurt by people’s sins. In addition, I want to tell you that the English Mass they are doing now is not the true Holy Mass which is called the sacrifice of the Holy Mass, and it is not canonized by Me as the Traditional Tridentine Mass. This is the Mass of humans, because they have changed the Order of the Mass into their own words.
“At this time, My enemies won over the Catholic Church, and they tried to destroy the Church by many sacrileges to trap people to follow their way. Therefore, the churches are covered by darkness, and it is getting worse for this reason. Do not give up your belief, pray for the conversion of sinners, and follow My footsteps all the way. In the end, I promise you that you will never be put into shame.  And I will send the Holy Angels to protect you every minute of your life, because My enemies will never stop from attacking everyone, either the good or bad, because they do not want any soul to be saved. For this reason, always consecrate yourself, your family to My Holy Family, and My Father is the source of all your blessings
“I bless you all in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“Jesus, Son of The Living God.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
 (May 12, 2013).