6/17/13

MessagesToDoNguyen36-37



Important Message #36
from Jesus The King
to Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on June 1st, 2013


“My dear children,
“I want to repeat again and again that I will take care of the rest of your life. In fact, your life is full of blessings through the holiness that you have received by the spiritual work as well as My living Words everyday.”
“My child, I am well pleased by your faith, works, and deeds; moreover, you do them for the love of Me. I will repay through Saint Joseph who is the patron saint of the family. For this, I encourage you to pray in honor of Saint Joseph, and devote your time to pray to Him in whatever you may ask for His help. I will be happier than you to honor Him as My Foster Father since He helped to take care of Me on the Earth. Moreover He is a significant saint who has the power of Mine. He is allowed to take care of His children who pray to Him.  And asks for their favors and He would also use His own power to solve their problems in many circumstances because His grace surpasses all the saints in Heaven. In addition, My Holy Mother Mary is very happy to see the people acknowledge Saint Joseph as the most powerful saint that She is.”
“I know you love the Holy Family. In fact, you always pray to Us. How blessed you are because you are chosen in My plan among the chosen ones. However, I want to let you know that your role is very important in order to spread God’s messages to the world. This is also the revelation of My love. Therefore, I remind you again that Saint Joseph can help in many circumstances, and He can even help you financially.”
“I bless you all in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.”
“Jesus Christ The King”.
Do Van Nguyen; 
PO Box 262482
 (June 16, 2013).


Important Message #37
from Jesus Christ,
King of Mercy and Justice
to Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on June 2nd, 2013


“My dear child,
“I want to confirm with you that I give the power to Saint Joseph Who is My beloved chaste spouse of My Holy Mother Mary and My Foster Father.”
“As you know, He is among the most powerful saints including My Grandparents, Saint Ann and Saint Joachim. They are called the Holy Family. But many Christians do not realize how powerful they are after the Holy Trinity Who is the Authority of all the universe besides Heaven.”
“For this reason, I remind you again in order to let you know I am well pleased by your prayers in honor of the Holy Family as long as I still give you the beats of your heart and the breath that you take any second of your life.”
“My child, as I have said, when My time arrives, there will not be many people to be saved, even though I do not want something like that to happen, even one soul. However, I give to everyone the free will and they have their own choice because My Ten Commandments have been given to Moses in the past, and it passes from one generation to another and it is My law.  But if people break one of the Ten or more, they already commit sins according to My Will.
“For this reason, I have given the Divine Mercy prayers through Saint Faustina for the entire world, in order to beg for My Mercy because it softens My heart every time that people, who pray, ask forgiveness for all kinds of sins by this Chaplet of Mercy.  However, many years passed, but the sins keep growing against My Will. Especially nowadays, in the Catholic Faith, My Holiness was removed by all the sins that people do because they do not want to follow My way and they broke all My rules. The result is that they are guided by My enemy who won over their disobediences, doing, worshiping by people’s way instead of My way.”
“I bless you all in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.”
“Jesus, King of Mercy and Justice.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
 (June 17, 2013)