5/11/13

MessagestoDoNguyen26-27


Important Message #26
from God The Father of All Mankind
to Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on April 26, 2013


“My dear child,
“Your Heavenly Father is speaking to you again and again. Especially at this moment of your healing and relaxing on your bed. Do you know that I have come to bless you while you were sleeping, because I love you beyond your imagination? Keep in mind that I will never leave your side, even though you do not see Me, but My mystical presence remains in you until your journey in life is over.
“My child, I am glad  that all of you who are chosen in My plan obey and follow My instruction as to pray in the way I ask and attend the Mass in Latin as it was in the tradition of the Latin.
“For this reason, keep up with your sincerity, faithfulness to Me, and very soon you will see how My command is very important to save souls. I know what I am doing because I am ‘the Great I am’, and no one has the power over Me. In other words, My Will be done in Heaven, on Earth and under the Earth.
“My child, right now, mankind still follows the news and believes in all the experiments of scientists who study about the moon, the star and the Earth that they measure about the time and the things in the air.
“However, later on, no one can explain how this happens by many strange things which will fall from the sky because it comes from the power of the Luxurious God Who can make all things happen.
“My child, wait and see My Words will never pass away, and whatever I tell you now, it comes out as the truth. I love all of you very much and I am yours, you are Mine. When My chastisement comes, there will not be people to be saved.
“I bless you all in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“God The Father of All Mankind.”

Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
 (May 9, 2013).

Important Message #27
from Jesus, Son of The Living God
to Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on April 22, 2013


“My dear child,
I am Jesus Christ, Son of The Living God. I love you and those who are chosen in My plan very much. For this, keep your faith alive and continue to pray for those who do not believe My command for the New Time, because Time is running out in this generation, and the worst thing is the wrath of My Father which is unspeakable due to many sins which are against His Love. In fact, His Love for Mankind is so great that He forgave people’s sins through His bounty and majesty.
“But unfortunately, this generation is getting worst because many hearts are numb to love God and to acknowledge His mercy to them. In fact, He had created many beautiful things of His nature in the world in order to let people live in harmony such as no war, no violence,  no crime, no murder, no abortion, no same sex marriage, no adultery, no addiction in many forms and so on… They even created their own babies. How sad I am to see the falling world! ([1])
“For this reason, little by little, you will hear and see many strange things happen in this world, because the devils who are triumphing over sins, and their power become stronger and stronger. But they know, one of these days, they will be locked in Hell with those who are their agent followers.
“My child, as I said before, if you can see their real face in reality, your heart will stop because they are horrible in the way they look. In fact, no one in this world is able to see them, as well as the true beautiful Heaven how it looks.
“I bless you all in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“Jesus, Son of The Living God.”

Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
 (May 9, 2013).


([1])   Jesus Christ states that the Devil Force has cloned human babies. The Holy Mary said that those cloned devil-babies had no souls..