5/17/13

ImportantMessage76


Very Urgent and Serious
Messages #76
From God The Father
(everybody must read)


Contents: “I will give to all the true faith, the true manna from Heaven... I am going to say now I will tell you the true Eve has come to the true Earth, and the true Adam has been risen.  Now, all will see them in the true Garden of Love.  All will all say they will do as the true Father has requested.  I am going to say all are in the true Garden of Love.  All must all say they will all pray the way I ask.”...

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on March 26, 2013 at 17:30 Hours:

…“I have the true Faith.  I will give to all the true Faith, the true manna from Heaven.  I will say that all in need will receive the true manna from Heaven.  The true manna will be given to all those whose desires have been for Me and the true Faith.  Any other, there will be no manna.  I will say no manna will be given to those that will not say they love Me, or they say they do not believe in the true Faith... The true Faith will say all are not going to receive any manna.  But, I will say all must all be in the true manna.  I am going to say all must all say they want the true manna.  The true manna will be to sustain all of My children as well.  I am going to say now I will give to all the true manna from Heaven.”  (2 Esdras: 9:15). 

 “My children must all know I am the true Lord Thy God.  I will not forsake any of you.  I will help you, one by one.  The true children must not do anything, to say or do against Me, their Lord Thy God.  I am the true Comforter. I will say all are in the true comfort...  A true atomic energy is coming, and it will knock out all of the true United States and the true areas in the true Pacific, and the true areas of the true Atlantic.  I am saying not many will survive.  There will be many who will not be in the true United States' soil at all.  I am going to say all is planned, all will be in the plan.  All will say they wish they had all prayed.  I am going to say all are in the plan.  All must all pray.  I am going to say I will send My Son Jesus Christ before the true catastrophe comes, and the manna from Heaven will be the true Bread of Life... I am going to say now all will all be finished, and very soon... A story will be revealed and very soon.  The true saints will all say they will all pray the way I ask.  And the true Faith will be restored.”...


Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on March 27, 2013 at 01:52 Hours:

An enormous volcano will soon erupt in the Pacific Ocean.  All in the true vicinity will see the true eruption.  The water will surge and there will be a true high tide.  All will all see the true surge.  They will run to the nearest area of safety.  A precaution will be to go to the true Sanctuary as well.  I am that true Sanctuary.”...


Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on March 29, 2913 at 01:34 Hours:

… “An important decision will be made, and all the saints will have to live under a new dictatorship, and this dictatorship will be the one to tell all that they will no longer be in the true spiritual realmA flare, that one can see as far as the naked eye, will be the contact point, and the rocket that will be discharged will tell it to go to the point of discharge.  All will all see it in the near future.”


Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on April 4, 2013 at 07:30 Hours:

… “I am going to reveal to you the scores of millions will now come to you.  They will say all must all pray the way I ask.”


Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on April 5, 2013 at 06:50 Hours:

The true 'Our Father' has revealed to you and the world the true message, and all will all say they will all pray, obey, seek, and find Me.  I am their True Revelation, their True Saint, their True Creator.  I have sacrificed and died on the Cross for their salvation.  I have given to you Psalms 109, 110, 111.  The true revelation of what all the true messages are, are going to relay to the true people.  I have spoken.  Now all will be accomplished.  And I will trust all that this will be in the hands of the learned, as well as the true saints who have never been to school.  I am going to say I will give to all the true Rose on the Mountain to say all will be in My Most Holy and Divine NameAll will be accomplished in Me, through Me, now and forever.  Blessing and praise will be the source to be reckoned with.”...


Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on April 8, 2013 at 09:35 Hours:

… “A dangerous act of a heinous crime will be soon committed in a desert.  And this crime will be to tell all they are not in charge.  I am their Savior.  I am the true Advocate.  And I am going to tell all they all must all obey Me and say they will all do as I ask.  The true crime will take place, and all will all say they will all obey in the true sanctuary.”...

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on April 10, 2013 at 05:15 Hours:

The third world war is about to startI am going to say all will all say they are all in the world war.  I have told all to all pray the way I ask, and the true saints will all begin in the true war... I will say now a deadly virus will be the true virus to kill many, and the true virus will be to kill and sustain many... The moment of truth will soon come to be, and the true moment will be to say all are in the true moment.”...


Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on April 13, 2013 at 08:53 Hours:

Do you know the new real truth?  Do you know I am the true Savior?  Do you know the true follower will say she is in the True Arena, and I will say all of My followers will all say they will all pray the way I ask... The true delight of My Heart is to say that now you see the apple in the true tree.  By this I mean to say the apple is so shiny and bright, and the true apple is ready to eat.  And the true apple is ready to be served.  And the true saint must say all will eat of the true tree.  I am going to say now I will tell you the true Eve has come to the true Earth, and the true Adam has been risen.  Now, all will see them in the true Garden of Love.  All will all say they will do as the true Father has requested.  I am going to say all are in the true Garden of LoveAll must all say they will all pray the way I ask.  The true saint will say all will all see the true Adam and Eve.  All will all say they are in the true Garden of Love

The true Garden of Love has the truest roses, the truest apples, the truest vines with the truest fruit, and the true vegetables that grow in the true Garden of Love.  A light will shine and the true Garden will grow ever so beautiful, and the true faithful will all see the true Garden grow and flourish...  All must all pray to be the true saints to say they are all in the True Arena in the Garden of Love.  I am now going to say all are in the true Garden of Love.  I have told all they will all be in the true Garden of Love.  They will all say they will all do the true following.  I am going to say I will give to each and all the true rose in the true Garden of Love.  I have given her many things... All must all say they will all be in the true Garden of Love.  The true saint will say you are the true rambling rose in the true Garden of Love.  I will say all will all see it grow as the rambling rose, and the true Faith will once again flourish. 

The mega sound will be heard throughout the land, and the mega tree will flourish.  The mega true saint will say all are in the True Arena, and the mega curse will be broken... A story has been told, and this story must be told to all on the Earth... The true victory will be to tell all they are all going to slay the true dragon

In the true months of August, September, October, and November, all will all remember those months.  The true saint will say all are in the true eve of the true victory.  Now all will all say they will all be in the true victory, and I will say I am the Eternal VictoryThe true saint will say now all the saints will all be in the true victorious resurrection of the true saintsThe true Adam and Eve are the true victors of the true victory.  All will all see the true victory.  The rose of the perfect victory will be the rose of the true saint.  All will all say they will all pray the way I ask.”...


A Messenger
in Christ,
Margaret Durbin
Typist
for God The Father,
Mary Agnes Kumar
Distributor
for God The Father,
Do Van Nguyen