5/17/13

ImportantMessages77

Very Urgent and Serious
Message
s #77
From God The Father


Contents: «God The Father says, “I will give to all the True Saint, the true Jesus Christ.”  He also says, “I am going to give to all My children the true double edged sword.”  He has said time and again that He wants His children to stand with Him to “slay the dragon.”  “I WILL GIVE TO ALL THE TRUE SAINT, THE TRUE JESUS CHRIST.”» ““



Message from God Our Heavenly Father
to Margaret Durbin on April 16, 2013 at 11:12 Hours:
… “I have given you the truly special gift of all to see.  Now I will say I am going to give you one more gift.  This will be to say I am going to give to you the true Cross.  I am going to tell you the true Cross will be the true giftThis will be very soon.  I will say all are in thevn true Cross as well.  The true Cross will be the true seal.  And all will say they have the true seal.  Now, all will all be in the true seal.  All will all say they have the true seal.  They will all be in the true seal.  I will deliver to you the true Cross.  This will be to tell all they have the true seal.  This true Cross will be to signify to all this is the new beginning of the true saints’ tribulations.  All will see this on all the foreheads of the true saints.  I will say I am the true Savior Who will give to each the true Cross.  I will say the power you will get will be the power to impact all evil.  This power will be to destroy all who are evil in the true Earth, on the true Earth, and the air, and everywhere.  I will give to all the saints the true seal to break all demonic curses, all the saints who do not obey Me.  All the children who will never be in the true sanctuary, as well.” 
 “The true saint who will not obey will never be the saint to receive the true Cross.  I am not going to give them the true Cross at all.  I will tell them they will never see the true heavenly gates or the true Jesus Christ now or ever.  They must all say they will all be in the true angelic tell tale of the true abyss now and forever and ever.  I am the true Savior.  I am the true God The Father.  I have spoken.  The True Saint will give to you the true Cross.  He will say He is the true Deliverer.  All will all see this true Cross as well.  I am in this true Cross.  I have told all they are all to be in the true Cross.  The True Saint will say all are going to receive this true Cross, and all who will obey the True Saint, and all who will be the true victim of the True Saint, and all who will see the True Saint Who has the true seal, Who will deliver to all the true traumatic.  The true evil will never be the true victim’s downfall.  All will all say they will all slay the true evil.  They will all have the power to do so.  The true satanic ritual will be to secure all those who are evil.  I will say now all must all say they will never be in this.  I am their Holy and Divine.  I am their true Savior.  I am the true God The Father, God The Son, God The Holy Spirit.  I am All Three.”...

Message from God Our Heavenly Father
to Margaret Durbin on April 21, 2013 at 11:07 Hours:
… “The true saints all will all soon see the great white throne judgment.  I will be in the great white throne judgment.  I will say I am coming.  I will chastise.  I will see the true saints who have been faithful.  I will tell them they all must tell Me when they are going to the true sanctuary to say they are all My beloved children.  This judgment will be to seal all who have not been in the True Arena.  This will be their only chance to say that they repent of their sins.  I will say I will give to each the true Cross.  I will give to each the new name which no other will have or knowAnd many will say they will all pray the way I ask.  I will say a final judgment will then also come.  I then will judge all those who have died and gone beyond the grave.  Then I will say now all must all join Me to go to Earth...  Those who have not been the best to be in the final battle with Me, the final War of Armageddon, now I will say all must say they will all pray the way I ask.  All will see the true saint come to Me in the true Faith.  All will all say they have one God The Father.  I will say all will come to Me in the hope that I can save them, and pray the way I ask.”...

Message from God Our Heavenly Father
to Margaret Durbin on April 22, 2013 at 24:55 Hours:
… “I will now say all are going to say they will all pray, but the true saints all must say the evil will not go unpunished.  I am going to say the face of any tragedy must be the face of evil.  This will be punished.  All who are good will see the evil punished.  They will learn from this as well.  I will say all will be punished that they are no longer in the True Arena when they say they will not pray the way I ask.  A life long dream will never be accomplished when one has sinned and does not repent of their sins... The deserted will soon see the true Faith you have.  They will soon say you are in the True Arena.  I am going to say the last time, ‘I will tell all that they all must never say they will never pray the way I ask.  I have told all this is a must.  I will say now all must now do as I ask.’  The true Faith will be restored and the true Church will be re-establishedI am in the true Church.  I will say all will all see this as well, as all who have ever said they will be any part of My Church.  I am going to see the true Church of Mine be re-established, and the true Church will be once again the Church I established when I walked the Earth.” 
 “I have said I am going to destroy all those whose lives have not prayed the way I have asked.  And all those who will pray the way I ask will say they are all in the True Arena.  I am going to tell all those who will pray the way I ask that they must do as I ask, and all those whose lives will be out in the open must repent of their sinfulness.  Very soon, there will be a great judgment come over all the Earth.”...

Message from God Our Heavenly Father
to Margaret Durbin on April 23, 2013 at 09:01 Hours:
… “I am going to send a comet to the true United States.  This will be very soon.  I will say all did not obey.  Margaret asks, ‘What part of the United States will it hit?  Father, can You describe?’  He says, ‘I am certain the west coast as well as the true northeast will be affected, and the true demoralized already (in) the area of the true northeast will be punished.’...  All must all see and hear Me, and the true Margaret Durbin.  I have spoken.  I am the true God The Father.  I will tell all that they all must all pray the way I have asked, and I will say all must all learn of the true Faith as well as the true saint who has said she will lay down her life for her God The Father in Heaven.  And Margaret has given her all to be obedient.”...
 “I will give to all the True Saint, the true Jesus ChristI will say all must all know Who He is, and all will all say they are all in the True Arena.  And every knee will bow down, and I will say I am the true God The Father.  I have said time after time I am going to deliver those to the true Heavenly Realm.  I will say I am the true God The Father.  I will say now all must all pray to stay in the True Arena.  The True Saint will say you are the true faithful follower of the true God The Father.  You have given your time.  You have given to the world the true prayers now.  You must give to Him all the true saints who are in the True Arena.  Now, My child, the wounded, give to Me the broken hearted, the down trodden, and the merciless and all the true saints who will never see the true Jesus Christ.  I am going to tell all they all must come to Me, and the true Jesus Christ.  I am their true God The Father.  I will say Jesus is the true Son, and the Third is the true Holy Spirit.  I am the True Trinity.  I will tell all that they all must all serve and honor and worship only the true Trinity, and only the True Heavenly God The Father.  And the true saints who are in the true sanctuary will now be in the true Heart of the true Jesus Christ.  All will all say they will all pray the way I ask.” 
 “The love you have for Me is the greatest love anyone can give to Me.  And the love you have given to the world will be to surpass all in the true gifts they can ever get.  I am in this great gift.  I have given you many things.  I am giving you once again the true gift of the true Faith.  The many ways you have told Me you love Me have been countless ways.  The many ways you have given Me many saints have been the truest way you and only you have accomplished what you have.  The true prayer warrior you are has been the lasting hope of all and the most cherishedI am in the true prayer book.  I have given it to many.  And you wrote it to the best of your ability.  You gave it to many people, and they read it or they threw it away, but most of all you gave it to them.  You have accomplished a great victory.” 
 “The true saints who have helped you all must all be in the true Faith, the true blessing of Mine.  They all must all say they will all pray the way I ask.  I have said, I will say again and again, the true prayers will all be prayed in the true churches, and the true synagogues, the true mosques all over the world, and in the true car, the true truck, the true boat, the true airplane, the true mode of any transportation, in every home and anywhere there are prayers.  I am their true God The Father.  I am their True Saint.  I am their true Angel of Light.  I am the true Faithful Follower.  I will say I have created all.  I have created all the land and the seas, and all on the Earth, and all in the sea.  I will say I am in the true Earth, the true sea, the true air, above the air, in the atmosphere.  I am in the planets, the true mysterious, the true angels, the true saints who have all died and gone to Heaven, the true people who have gone to the true Hell or true abyssI have created all of them.  I have created the true Hell, the true unfaithful; all are in there, and they will stay now and forever and ever.  The true saints all will all say they will never be in the True Arena without their God, their true Father, the true Son, the true Holy Spirit, not any time at all.  The prayers must be prayed.  They must all say they will all do as I ask.”...

Message from God Our Heavenly Father
to Margaret Durbin on April 27, 2013 at 03:00 Hours:
… “I have said I will seal all those who pray the true prayers, and I will bless all those who have been of any help to you at all in any kind of way... The danger the true saint is in, is protected by Me.  I am giving him a chance to come to Me and tell Me more and more he will do as I ask.  He must say, ‘Heavenly Father, you are the Creator, the Holy Redeemer.  I place all my trust in You and all You do for me will I say now and forever and ever.”...

Message from God Our Heavenly Father
to Margaret Durbin on May 3, 2013 at 02:49 Hours:
The time has come now for Me to save all those who will come to Me, and those who will not must say they will be in the true lower case on the Earth and down under the Earth.  I am going to say I will sever all those who will not come to Me.  All those who have said they will come to Me must say they will all befriend My Holy and Sacred Heart.  I am their God The Father.  I have spoken... I am going to say I will cast a shadow over the whole human race, and I will say now all will all see this shadowThen I will say I will give to all the true shadow of the True Saint.  Then there will be many to say they will all pray the way I ask  (Psalms 90:4)  I have shown you the strength of the true Jesus Christ.  I will say now all must all say they will all pray the way I ask.  I have asked all to be in the true forefrontAll have not listened to me.  I am going to say now all must all say they will all pray the way I ask... I will say all must all do as I ask.  I have said, an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, and I am going to say now is the True New Time.  I am going to shove all in the true abyss those who will not pray the way I ask.”  (Exodus 21:24)  
 “Do you know I am going to say now I will give to you the true sword?  I will say now we are in control.  All will all say they will all slay the true dragon.  The sword will be the two edges that I will give to all My children, and this will be very soon. (Revelation 1:16)...  I have asked all to do the next task to tell Me when will they all go to the true mountain to say they will all pray the way I ask.  (Micah 4:1-2)  The true saint will say an appeal will bring all to their knees, and I will say I am going to tell all they all must do as I ask... I am going to give to all My children the true double edged sword.  They will learn to slay all the unknown in the true netherworld.  They must all slay all those that are not being in the true association with (Me)... I am not going to say they must be in the true presence of such people. I have given all the True New Time.”...


A Messenger
in Christ,
Margaret Durbin
Typist
for God The Father,
Mary Agnes Kumar
Distributor
for God The Father,
Do Van Nguyen