5/21/13

Important Messages #78

Messages #78

Contents: “I will say all must all be in the true faith... I am going to say I will give to all the true prayers, the true blueprint, the true sacrifice of the true mass, the true arena, the true faith, the true challenge, the true saint to be in the true arena, and the true faith to say they all will be in this true faith.”  

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on May 4, 2013 at 13:21 Hours:
I am your God The Father.  I will now reveal the true importance of the outspoken word when I entered Jerusalem.  I will say I am the true treasure of the true land.  I will say I have the True Saint to be in your true midst now.  I will say all of My children must say they will all pray the way I ask.  I am the Alpha and the Omega.  I will say I will tell all they all must all be in the True Arena... A true moment in history will explain to all the true nature of the True Saint.  This moment will capture the true and precise moment one must say the true mystery of the true Rosary.  I will say all will all say the true Rosary.  Then, all will all be in the true mystery.  All will all say they will all pray the way I ask.  I have told all a chosen word will never be the true word I want them to say.  I will say I have the chosen word.  I will say all must all say the true chosen word.  I will say the true chosen word will be in the Name of the true Heavenly Father.  I have given you this chosen word.  I will say all will all say the true 'Our Father' prayer in the true prayer I have said.  I will deliver all from the fires of Hell.  I will say the true Father will say now all will all be done.”...

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on May 5, 2013 at 02:21 Hours:
… “The true Faith will be the Faith that I established.  Then they will all say they will all believe in the true Faith.  The true Faith will say I am in the true Faith.  I will tell all they will all say the true words are the true Faith.  I am going to say all are in the true Faith.  They will all say they will all be in the true Faith.  I will say all must all be in the true Faith.  All must all do as I say.  I have the true Faith.  I have the true saint to be in the true Faith.  Now, I will say all must all bring to Me the true listener, and all must all say they will all listen to Me, their God The Father.  I am He.  I am the true Creator.  I am the true Holy Redeemer.  I am the true Revealer.  I am the true Luxurious.  I am the true God The Father.  I have the True Saint who told all He will give up His life to be the true Holy and Divine Redeemer.”...
 “I am going to tell all if they all do as I ask they will all be in the true Holy of Holies.  And they all will all say they will all build the true Holy of Holies in the true Heavenly Realm.  I am going to say I will give to all the true blueprint to pray and say they will do as I ask.  The True Saint will say all are in the True Arena.  The true Faith will be the true, forever lasting Faith.  I will say (this) now and forever and ever.  I am going to say all will all pray the way I ask.  And the true darkness will be no more.  And the true saints will all see the true Faith and all will all say they will all pray the way I ask.  I will say I am in the true Faith.  I will give to all the True Saint when He comes, and they say He will give to all the true Faith.”...
 “A true ruler will come, and he will say he is the true ruler.  I am going to say all will rule, and I will say all will shout at the ruler, and he will never be able to rule.  I will give to all the true Ruler and the True Saint to be in the True Arena.  Do you know Who the true Ruler will be?  I will say the true Ruler will be the true Jesus Christ.  He will say He is the true Ruler.  All will all say they will all pray the way I ask.”...
 “The true Faith will be soon established on the true Earth.  Then, I will say I am the true Ruler of the true Universe.  I will say I am going to say all are in the true Faith, and I will say all must all do as I ask.  All will have many titles.  All will all say they will all praise the true God, their Holy and Divine Savior.  I am giving you the true blueprint and the true Faith, the true Ruler, the true God, the Heavenly Father.  I will say all will all surrender to Me, their true God the Heavenly Father.”... 
“The True Saint must say He will give to all the true challenge.  He will say I am in the true challenge.  I will say the true challenge will be to give to all the true Faith.  The true Faith will never succeed in the true world.  All will all say they have the true Faith, but I will say I am not in the Faith they have.  I will never be in the Faith they have.  They have all said they are all in the True Arena, but they have not  all said they will all say the true prayers.  I am not going to let all enter the true Heaven if they all do not all pray the true prayers I have given to all of My true children.  I am going to say I will give to all the true prayers, the true blueprint, the true Sacrifice of the true Mass, the True Arena, the true Faith, the true challenge, the True Saint to be in the True Arena, and the true Faith to say they all will be in this true Faith.” 
 “I will say now I am going to reveal to you the true Faith will be the Faith I once established.  And then will all say they will all pray the way I ask...  I have the True Saint to say all must all come to the true Father.  All must all bow and kneel to the true Father.  I will say all must all do as I ask.  All must all keep all the true commandments.  In a state of confusion, I will say all must all pray the way I ask.  I  have not said I am not going to be in the true Heavenly Realm.  I will say I will do the true inevitable.  to reach to the true height one must say he is in the true height, and I will say all must all be in the true  height.  I am going to say I will give to one the true height of the true temple, and I will say this height will be the true height of the true building.  All will all say they will all go in and all pray the way I ask.  The true saint will say he will build the true temple, and I will say he must.  The true temple will be built by the true saint.  He has asked me to give him all the true instructions to do this.  This temple will be constructed in the true manner of the true Faith.  He will pray the true way.  He will say he can do many things.”...

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on May 6, 2013 at 04:10 Hours:
Do you know I am going to say soon there will be a truly big catastrophe?  This will be in the truly northern part of the true United States of America.  I will say soon there will be many to see the true catastrophe.  I will say now I will tell all who have not seen a catastrophe, (it) will be a truly large area (to) be destroyed.  I will say now all will all see this.  They must all pray like they have never before prayed.  A true saint will say he has never seen the true catastrophe.  Now he will see the real destruction, the true destruction of the worst kind... The balance of power will soon be the unspoken word.  I am going to say all will all see this, and all will all say they will all pray the way I ask.”... 
 “A cruel west wind will say it is time for a change, and the true saints will all come to a halt.  They will say it is time to go to war, and the true saints will say they are all in a war of the worst kind.  I am going to say a war of the worst kind will soon develop here on the U.S. soil.  And the true saints will say they should have all prayed.  A true saint will say all will never be the same.  There will never be any more.  I will say I will clean up the whole world, and let them all do as they please.  Then, I will say, 'Enough is enough.'  The True Saint will now say He will come; be ready.  The true Faith will be restored.  I am going to say all must be prepared to say the true prayers like I have asked.  All should tell each other they are all going to the battle.”...                  



A Messenger
in Christ,
Margaret Durbin
Typist
for God The Father,
Mary Agnes Kumar
Distributor
for God The Father,
Do Van Nguyen