5/11/13

MessagestoDoNguyen24-25


Important Message #24
from God The Father
to Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on February 14, 2013

“My dear child,
“You are resting in order to get your health back. For this reason, be at peace to relax yourself during this time because you would never want to slow yourself down and you worked very hard to fulfill your goal, and I appreciate you very much  for serving Me as a faithful servant.
“My child, as I have told you before, your life belongs to Me. For this, you will receive My blessing to go on and I will help you in everything. I am the Mystical God, but My love for you is real and you can tell by all My Words.
“My child, I will never leave your side. In fact, I have come to bless you while you were sleeping. Moreover, your grace is overflowing by the ultimate relationship between God and Man. How blessed you are for being My special child, and today, I prove to you that My blessing remains in the rest of your life as well as flows until you get into Heaven.
“My child, if you are so busy for My heavenly work, you do not lose anything. It is the insurance to buy Heaven unlike other children who are so busy out there to obtain their luxury, career, profession, and they are slaves of their desires. In fact, they will not enter Heaven because it is not easy to be accepted as God’s citizens unless they must carry the cross, the suffering and challenges which they might confront. In other words, there is an only way which is the way of  the cross, because how much Jesus suffered on the cross to pay for the price of the redemption. However, I will never let the cross be heavier than you can bear.
Pray and continue to pray and cross your heart to consecrate yourself to Me, and do not forget to ask for My blessing everyday. I bless you all in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“God The Father.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
 (May 9, 2013).


Important Message #25
from God The Father
to Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on February 18, 2013

Special: God The Father speaks about the House of Tears on Ashlock St, Houston, Texas.

“My dear child,
“I know at this time you cannot do many things as you desire to be My distributor of My Words for souls. But do not feel uneasy about it. Just take care of yourself, relax and rest in order to go back to normal as it was.
“I also want to let you know through your good work and best effort. My messages are always there and they are being spread to wherever I want them to go, and little by little, more people will know about My command as to pray in the way I ask.
My child, your sacrifice is always appreciated and I also want to tell you that there are more people to pray than before. Especially in Houston which is the first place to receive My messages and through many believers who introduced to others. Therefore, in the future, many will be saved from the natural disaster and so on
“My child, I know your thought and your wish that you want to do the work of Mine. As I said, do not worry, put everything in My hands. The Holy Spirit will do His work.
“I know some people in the House of Tears who wonder where you are because you did not  show up for a couple of times. Those people are the true believers of My messages. In fact, they are doing great things to help others to pray as well,, and I am well pleased by their faith.
“Everything which happens always has its reason. That is why I chose that House for people to receive My grace. And you can tell this is the truth, because the big miracle happens every time that people gather to pray and they witness the oil that comes out from the statues as the sweat of Jesus, even though no one can explain the mysterious fact from Heaven. I repeat again, that place connects between Heaven and Earth and the tremendous grace continues to pour out upon souls who believe that My messages are the truth.
“I love you all and I bless you in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“God The Father.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482