4/25/13

MessagesToDoNguyen14-15



Serious and Important Message #14
from God The Holy Spirit
to Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on March 05, 2013


“My dear child,
“I know your gratitude, especially your steadfast faith that will never change your way to follow My path of salvation for your soul and for helping others as well.
I have promised that I will never put you into shame or leave your side, especially at this time, in the Catholic faith without the Leader.  Amen, I am telling you the truth. After Pope Benedict, there will not be the true one who comes from Me and much confusion will start in the Universal Church.
“As you know, the enemy has been planning to destroy the holiness in My Sanctuary on Earth where the believers come and profess their faith through the Holy Mass. And many years have passed, and I am not happy to see the way that the people are doing after 1960. Therefore, the churches have failed to worship Me as the God of Authority, and because of wrong doing, the churches are falling apart and the enemy won over with their sins.
But unfortunately, many children of faith cannot recognize it. Sadly, they continue to worship the truth, but it is not the truth as they think. Therefore, many problems have occurred inside the Vatican to make the Pope give up his papacy in this modern time.
“My child, this time is truly evil. Therefore, you will never see the way people want to worship Me as they are supposed to do. And little by little, you will hear more bad things happen because the Church is not holy as I am the Holy God, Who is the true Saint, the Great ‘I Am’.
“For this, all the chosen ones must follow My way, and at the end, My victory will triumph. I bless you all in the Name of The Father, The Son and the Holy Ghost.
“God The Holy Spirit.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
 (April 25, 2013).

Important Message #15
from Jesus, King of Divine Mercy,
to Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on April 17, 2013

“My dear child,
“I am Jesus Christ, Son of the Living God. Today, My message is about obedience to God’s Will and how to follow My footsteps until the end.
Do not be like others who are lukewarm, because they do not want to believe Who I am through My revelation of all My messages to Margaret as to pray and go back to the Traditional Mass as the treasure of God’s gift for soulsBesides that, most of people nowadays, do not believe God’s messages any more; instead, they believe in the teaching of the Church.
“It is very sad to see many victim souls who have not learned that they all are deceived by God’s enemy for many years. However, My mercy in the past was more than the sins of people. But unfortunately, in the Catholic Church, there are many corruptions, liars, false worshipping, and they do things that come from the human’s plan. In fact, you do not see the truly holiness of the Mass any more, because they abuse Holy Communion in many ways: either the priests or people moreover, allow everyone who wants to serve as minister, and he or she can touch the Sacred Host and give it to whomever comes up to receive the Holy Communion.   And the worst thing is: many people never go to the Confession and they committed many sins, but still receive the Body of Mine in the form of the Host.
“My child, I hurt so badly because all My sacrifice, suffering, and death on the cross, in order to save souls of all mankind, are returned  with sacrilege, blasphemy and dark heart and stained soul. It is so terrible of this generation. Therefore, I want to alert people:  Do not live in the way they live in this world any more.  They must go back to God and pray for deliverance from all the bad habits and repent of their sins before the world will collapse due to its sins.
Trust me, My child. I am the true God Who speaks to you everyday by My messages.
“I bless you all in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Ghost.
“Jesus King of Divine Mercy.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
 (April 25, 2013).