4/20/13

MessagestoDoNguyen12-13



Serious and Important Message #12
from Jesus, King of Love and Justice,
to Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on March 8, 2013

“My dear child,
“I am Jesus Christ, Son of the Loving God, the Second Person of the Blessed Trinity. We take turns to speak to you at this time of darkness and confusion. As you know, you are very special on the top of the chosen ones because you are chosen in this modern world to reveal the Mystery of God, and you have received the wisdom to distinguish the Truth from Heaven.
“My child, how blessed you are. In fact, My Father has selected you and the chosen ones in His plan by His Hand. Specially, you are Vietnamese; this is also God’s intention to use you in return for how much He loves all the Martyred Ones who have accepted the tortures and sufferings to prove their faith until they were condemned to death for the love of Me.
For this reason, your grace is also linked to their sufferings because they received My Father’s intention in your own country where the Martyrs died for their faith. In addition, they are Saints in Heaven, and they all pray for you and your country.
“I want to tell you about how sinful people are in Vietnam for many years. Especially after 1975, the sins are unimaginable and unspeakable due to what people have committed in many ways, especially in North Vietnam where many communists have no God in their hearts, and for this, many people live under the influence of their government leaders and community.
“My child, for this reason, Vietnam will be suffering even though it doesn’t have many natural disasters like other countries but somehow,  the suffering will happen because God cannot tolerate people’s sins any longer and very few people are believers and the rest are unbelievers and so on…
“Pray and keep up with your belief, for very soon the wrath of God will make the world suffer. I bless you all in the Name of The Father, The Son and the Holy Ghost.
“Jesus King of Love and Justice”.
                                          Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
 (April 20, 2013).


Serious and Important Message #13
from God The Holy Spirit
to Do Van Nguyen

In Houston, Texas on April 7, 2013


“My dear child,
“At this time, there are so many children of Faith who do not understand why the Pope resigned his job and left the Universal Church as an orphan without a guide, but they do not know that this is the plan of the evil one who is invited into the Vatican in order to tempt and seduce the inside system that is covered by the holiness outside under the vestment which they are wearing as the bishop, archbishop, vicar, priest…
“For this reason, little by little, the faithful will recognize something is not right in the Vatican because all the teaching will be changed to a human way. Even worse. This time, the enemy who has triumphed by the victory moreover, you can tell that the Holy Spirit is no longer present wherever the Mass is said in English, and very soon people will attack each other because everyone wants to have the power to become a leader of the Church and they are overcome with envy and jealousy for each other because this is the work of the devil who wants to destroy the Catholic faith in many ways.
“For this reason, as I said, I come down from Heaven to free My children from the slavery of sins; therefore, I have instructed to pray in the way I want, including to go back to the Traditional Mass in Latin.  Only the Latin Mass is the truly Holy Mass that is acceptable in My Eyes because it is My Institution and I direct people of faith to glorify and worship Me as I am the Holy God and My Holiness should be embraced in a proper way.
My child, the churches nowadays fall into sins.  In fact, many priests who know how much grace they will receive through the Latin Mass turn to their own convenience and get used to their habit, and so they are lazy to practice the old way. I bless you all in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Ghost.
“God The Holy Spirit”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
 (April 20, 2013).