4/25/13

MessagesToDoNguyen16-17


Important Message #16
from God The Holy Spirit
to Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on April 19, 2013

“My dear child,
“I am God The Holy Spirit, I thank all of you for your love and obedience as God’s child. I know you are very happy now because yesterday you had a big surprise that came out from your copy machine.
“Today, I want to confirm with  you  that God has shown how much He loves you. Can you imagine something happening like that which is not normal? This is the sign of God’s love. For this reason, I encourage you to believe as you believe and very soon you will receive more great things in your daily life.
“My child, I am happy for you because you are the unique person to whom God speaks through all the messages that you receive everyday. How special you are, and  for this, continue to follow Me as I am your Light and Love. For this, My inspiration will make you go on and the one significant thing that I want to remind you is that you must keep up with your faith through the privilege of the Tridentine Mass that you try to attend everyday as much as possible.
“My child, you will never make a mistake to follow My command to pray and support the true Holy Mass in Latin. In fact, each time you come to the Mass and receive the blessing, We, Holy Trinity, are always present during the Mass. We will pour out the tremendous grace upon the living souls.
“My child, nowadays, very few people like the Traditional Mass because they lack the wisdom to recognize that in the True Mass, the Holy Trinity descends from Heaven to bless whoever keeps the Traditional Mass in honor of the Holy Trinity. Amen, I am telling you: I will work as many miracles through the Body and Precious Blood of Jesus who is the Victim for souls. Keep in mind  that I am the Guide of everything you do, and for this, do not worry about people who are around you. They will not like you, and they even criticize you, but never give up your hope.
“I bless you all in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Ghost.
“God The Holy Spirit.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
 (April 25, 2013).

Important Message #17
from God The Father
to Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on April 20, 2013

“My dear child,
“I am happy for those who obey, follow and believe in My Words and go back to the Tridentine Mass as it was. For this, keep up with your faith and when you pass this world, you will be crowned and live with Me forever and ever in eternity.
“My child, nowadays, you are living in this world that is full of sins and hatred, because of all the mortal sins that mankind will never stop. They act in Hollywood where there are the bad producers, actors and actresses, and they also made some movies against My Will. Besides that, their souls are also destroyed due to money, sex, and drugs, and they enjoy their lifestyle to relax their bodies to excess and this harms their souls.
“My child, most of mankind nowadays live without conciousness because the more they earn money, the more they will lose their souls. The temptation is always an appeal to them and the human nature is always weak; therefore, they cannot resist sins, and for this reason, the fame, money and sins always go together, and the result is:  those souls are in the hands of My enemy.
My child, if you want to enjoy the true happiness in Heaven without pain, sickness, suffering, trial, adversity as the way you live in this world, you must surrender your own will to Me, obey My command and follow My way until the end.  Furthermore, ask Me for the grace of rejecting the world, and stay away from all the entertainment and all the addictions of others. This is also My wish and desire for all those who acknowledge Who I am in their life.
“My child, keep in mind, I am your everything and this is the Truth, because without Me, you could not do anything. I am also the giver of all you have, even the breath that you take, and your health.
“I love each of you beyond your imagination, and for this, do not be afraid of your future. I am always with you. I bless you all in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Ghost.
“Jesus King of Divine Mercy.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
 (April 25, 2013).