4/6/13

Messages6&7toAnthonyNguyen



Very Serious and Important Message #6
from God The Father
to the Priests and His Children
All Over the World
(through Do Van Nguyen)
In Houston, Texas, on March 15, 2013


“Dear child,
Amen, I am telling you now. As long as the priests do not say the Mass in Latin, they will receive no grace and blessing because I want to free all My creation by restoring the Catholic faith, and they must go back to the way it was. For this reason, I have come to instruct people to obey Me rather than follow the Church, because they all are deceived by My enemy who tried to destroy My earthly sanctuary because the sins are over My limitation with what people do.
“My child, you inform about My message to the world and what I really want for My children, but they do not want to accept the truth. They must see how My words are important for the Salvation of their souls as well as the blessings which I give them and My protection from this dangerous world.
“I am Who I Am and only I can give all the blessings that they need to proceed in this temporal world, but unfortunately, many children out there will never acknowledge I am their Everything, for even the small things they have and the air that they breathe.”…
“Keep My words for yourself and look forward to see what I tell you now. I bless you all in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“God The Father”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
 (April 6, 2013).


Serious and Important
Message #7
from God The Trinity
to Do Van Nguyen
In Houston, Texas, April 4, 2013

“My dear child,
My wrath is overflowing at this time because there are not many people who acknowledge Who I am any more. For this, I must shake the world to let them know that I am alive and existing.
“You know how much I love My creation because everything comes from Me, and I do not want to condemn every soul to Hell to suffer for their eternity. Besides that, they are My own image and likeness and I really want to save them all by the forgiveness that gushes forth from the ocean of My Mercy through their act of contrition.
“But unfortunately they all have fallen asleep and never are aware that their earthly life will pass away and their destiny is in My hands. Even the richest man in this world cannot reserve his life since all the money that he has will become zero when he dies. But many people of My mankind will never realize how important it is to take care of the soul rather than the body, and it is too late when he reaches his destination in the next world.
“I understand when you still live in this world, you need money for your living, but you must offer your life to Me and ask Me to take care of all your circumstances and surrender everything into My Hands.
“Amen, I am telling you the truth: you will never run out of food or water because I am the source of all your blessing; moreover, I am the Giver of all things and I am the Mystical One in your life, but I am always there for you when you need Me. Especially, when you come to the Mass and pray, I will refuse nothing because I am the generous God and I always give you more than you ask.
“My child, trust in Me and rely on My Words: you will never be put into shame. Blessed are those who do not see but believe, and I am well pleased by your faith. I bless you all in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“Holy Trinity.”
                                    Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
 (April 6, 2013).