4/12/13

MessagetoDoNguyen10-11



Serious and Important
Message #10
from God The Father
to Do Van Nguyen
In Houston, Texas on April 6, 2013

“My dear child,
“This message is for everyone whom I have chosen in My plan. I know you all different and I have different levels of spirituality but you are blessed because I showed you My way of the Truth and the Light and you must believe in the Truth and keep moving toward to My direction all the way through eternity and you will see the reality that you cannot see in the world.
“For this reason, your faith must be stronger than ever before and little by little you will recognize how My Words are very important to learn what I want to free you from slave of sins. Therefore, I have come from My Majesty in order to alert people that I am existing and I want My creation to know Me, to obey My laws and to avoid sins as much as possible because this generation is an evil generation. In fact, many people who do not acknowledge Me Who I am any more and they want to do things by their own with the help of My enemy. Do you understand what I mean, do not you?
I am not happy by numerous sins that are against My  power. As you know, I hold My wrath in many years because I want to give people the opportunity to repent before I pour out My anger upon them and only Me Who is their God to have the power to make all things happen but they never change their way.
“For this reason, all must see My wrath because at this time of darkness and confusion, you must be faithful to Me and make your faith stronger through the Holy Mass that you believe and no matter what people believe, do not be bothered because they are different and they believe in their own way. It is so easy to make the choice and you can see between God or evil.
“I bless you all in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Ghost.
“God The Father”.
                                          Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
 (April 10, 2013).

Serious and Important
Message #11
from Jesus King of Devine Mercy
(to Do Van Nguyen)
In Houston, Texas on April 7, 2013

“My dear child,
“Today is the Feast of My Mercy for this I pour out the ocean of grace upon each of you. Remember that I am the Risen Christ and I will free you from the darkness of sins but you must believe in Me as the way you are and I will never allow you to separate from Me. No matter what your situation  is.
“You have Me and invite Me into your hearts, you and Me are one. Therefore your hearts are filled with love, joy and peace because I am the Prince of Peace and My peace that I have given to you, it come directly from Heaven.
For this reason, you have earned Heaven even you still live in this world, besides that, when you come to profess your faith in the Holy Sacrifice of the Canon Mass you will received countless blessings for your spiritual as well as temporal welfare because each time that the priests who celebrate the Latin Mass and believe this is the only Mass that is the true Mass through My sufferings, death and resurection.  Can you imagine how blessed you are to receive the Bread from Heaven and it becomes My Sacred Body and the whole Heaven descend from Heaven to surround the altar when the Holy Mass occur?
“My children, you will never be deceived by your Savior, Redeemer, as human deceives human but God Who is the source of all good things, for this, believe in My Sacred Words, you will never be lost on your journey home. Remember that many graces were taken away especially in the Universal Church because of the sins.
“For this reason, do not be afraid of your future that is going to happen. I am your Protector and Provider. For this, keep up with your hope, take My Sacred Heart as your refuge, cling on Me and I will never let you fall.
“This is My great message for those who believe, obey and follow My Way.  I will help you to believe in Me more and more because the truth come out as My command. I bless you all in the Name of The Father, The Son, and The Holy Ghost.
“Jesus King of The Devine Mercy.”
            Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
 (April 10, 2013). 
 
.