4/6/13

ImportantMessage75


Very Urgent Messages #75


Contents: “Now I am going to say all must all say the will all prepare (for) the last commandment in the true manner that is liking to Me.  They all must say they will tell Me they will all go to the true sanctuary to pray and tell Me they are all there... And I will say when the appointed time comes, I will give to each the true commandments.”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin
on March 6, 2013 at 03:13 hours:
… “Now I am going to say all must all say they will all prepare (for) the last commandment in the true manner that is liking to Me.  They all must say they will tell Me they will all go to the true sanctuary to pray and tell Me they are all there, and tell Me they will all salvage the true commandments and do with them the way they should do.  I have asked the true saint to write all of them down, and I have asked her to be in charge of the true Words.  All must adhere to all of them.  The true commandments must be carried out the way I want.  All must all say they will do this.  I am in full command; the last command with instructions as well.  I will involve many to oversee the true commandments.  They must be guarded.  They must be entrusted to be secure.  And I will say when the appointed time comes, I will give to each the true commandments.  I have given you the true Words.  All will all see the true Words.  I am not going to say all are in the true Words.  I will say all must all pray the way I ask.  A fairy tale between two cities will unfold.  This will be the first of the kind.  All will all see the true fairy tale, and I will say all must see the true peace treaty signed.  All will all move forward... A dark night will soon be the only way one can pray.  All will all say they are all in the true dark.”...

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin
on March 16, 2013 at 11:25 hours:
I am your Holy and Divine God The Father.  I have come to you to say all of My children now must come to Me and pray like they are in a state of confusion.  They all must say they are in a state of confusion.  I have come to alert all of My children.   They all must be on the alert now.  For, all the true saints are all going to experience the true evil from the true evil.  Many will be slaughtered.  Many will be in concentration camps.  Many will be in the hands of the enemy.  They will be in the hands of the true evil.  I have come to say all must all pray now to alleviate all the evil.  The true saints must say they will be in unison to the true Faith.  They all must all pray to be in the true unison to the true Jesus Christ.  I am going to say all will all be obedient to the true Faith.  All will all say they are all in the true Faith.  There will be many times the true Faith will be badly torn or shaken.  I am the true Faith...  The true importance of the true prayers I gave to you must be exposed to all in the Faith everywhere.  All must be said and read and prayed everywhere in the true world.  I will say time after time, over and over, I am not in the English Mass.  I am in the true Latin Mass.  This is the Mass I gave to My apostles.  This is the Mass that I am in...  The weeping and the gnashing of teeth and the true children of Mine will now start to cry and lament.  All will all see the danger of the true Faith be destroyed in front of them, and they should be praying.”  (Matthew 8:12)...
The true Faith will never be the same until all are in unison.  The true Faith will tell all they are all in the true evil unless they pray in unison and all do as I have asked.  I have asked all to all pray to the true Jesus Christ to ask Him when is He coming.  When will He be in the true faithful, in their presence?  I am going to send Him and very soon.”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin
on March 20, 2013 at 14:22 hours:
The true form of the true government will now come to be.  The true form of the true government will be the true ruler of the true people.  I will say all will see great hardships, great famine, great sickness.  Tell them they can be sold at the expense of the true government.  I will say now all will be in unison to pray the way I ask... A frightened moment will be in the future for all the people on Earth.  Many will all see the true souls of the true just.”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin
on March 24, 2013 at 24:00 hours:
… “I am the New Real Truth.  I am the Light of the world.  I will say all must all be in the true Light.  You must tell all they will render to no one, only to Me.  I am the Lord thy God...

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin
on March 25, 2013 at 15:39 hours:  
(Another part of this message was typed earlier due to its urgency.  Following is the rest of the message.)
… “I am going to give to you the greatest of all challenges.  And this will be to tell all that they all must come to Me, their God The Father, and tell Him that they all must be in the true sanctuary to tell Me that they will all stand before Me and say I am their Target.  They all must all say they will never be in the target of the true Father.  I have said this to tell them they all must slay the true dragon with their own fate and their own hand and eyes and ears, and their own minds.  I have given you the true sight, the true mind, the true hand to slay the true dragon.”  (Psalm 90) … 
The commander in chief of a vessel will organize a strong ship.  He will say all must obey the rules of the ship.  All will all see the true ship be the true vessel.  So, the true God The Father has spoken;  a triumph in the true blessing.  All will all see the true blessing of the true saints here on Earth.  There lies many who will be the truly blessed.  They all must all be in the truly blessed of the true land.  Many will say they are all in the truly blessed... The true saints all must all pray and say they will slay the dragon as the true time approaches.  All will all be in the true iniquity of the true evil.  All will all be in the true blessing as well.  The true evil will be to tell (incite) all (that) they can all pray to stay in the true blessing as well.” 
I am going to say a night will bring many to their knees, and the true torment will sever the true evil.  All will all pray to be in the true evil and say they are all slaying the true dragon.  The true evil will say they will be in the true abyss.  I will say, 'No never.  I am their true God The Father.  I have given all the true faithful to the true heavenly realm.'...
A true nation will soon be annihilated, and the true nation will be sent to the true abyss... the real triumph will very soon come to be.  And the true triumph will be to tell all they will all slay the dragon... In the evil, many have been deceived, and they are all in the mark of Satan.  I have told them they should not accept the mark of the true beast.  I am going to tell all (that those) who have accepted the true mark of the true beast will not be in the true heavenly realm.  I will say all are in the true mark of the true beast who see or feel the true computer chip.  I am not in the true computer chip.  I will not say you can tell them to accept that at all.  The True Saint (Jesus) has said He will forbid anyone to accept this at all... I will say all must all be in the true heavenly reward.  Upon his head, I will place a reed and on the reed will be the Name of the True Saint.  I will say all will all see the most holy Name, Jesus.”



A Messenger
in Christ,
Margaret Durbin
Typist
for God The Father,
Mary Agnes Kumar
Distributor
for God The Father,
Do Van Nguyen