3/27/13

Message3toAntNguyen


Important Message
from Holy Mother Mary
to Anthony Nguyen
In Houston-Texas, on February 13, 2013
My child, as God told you before, you are God’s purpose for souls whether people believe or do not believe, but you must go on to embrace His will and be patient until the end.
All must go through the Test before entering the Gate of Paradise. Especially, at this time of confusion in the Catholic faith because the Pope gave up His duty. However only God can understand how it would happen and occur suddenly without rumor and expectation of everyone.
My child, I am very sad to let you know that the Vatican is no longer controlled by God, but by God’s enemies who have been doing many bad things against God’s power and destroy the Sanctuary of God’s Holiness by wrong doing and misleading the people of faith by human way and it is not God’s way.
For this reason, from now on, the darkness is getting darker and many problems will not be solved and later on the Antichrist will appear and many people of faith will confront with the false prophet and terrible things will happen among the good and the bad.
This is also the sign of God’s Wrath and many people will suffer by many things which will happen, for this, pray unceasingly for the conversion of  sinners before God’s powerful hands punish this sinful world.
God bless you all, so do I, in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
Mary Immaculate Conception.

Important Message from God The Father of all mankind o Anthony Nguyen,
in Houston - Texas, on February 21, 2013
My child, your Heavenly Father is speaking to you again and again… I am glad that all of you who are chosen in My plan obey and follow My instruction as to pray as the way I ask and attend Mass in Latin as the Latin tradition.
For this reason, keep up with your sincerity, faithfulness to Me and very soon you will see how My command is very important to save souls. I know what I am doing because I am the Great I Am, and no one has the power over Me. In other words, My will be done in Heaven on Earth and under the Earth.
My child, right now mankind still follow the news and believe in all the experiments of scientists who study about the moon, the stars and the Earth that they measure about the time and the thing in the air.
However later on, no one can explain how this happen by many strange things which will fall from the sky because it comes from the power of the Luxurious God Who can make all things happen.
My child, wait and see My Words will never pass away and whatever I tell you now, it comes out as the  truth. I love all of you very much and “I am yours, you are Mine”. When My chastisement comes, there will be not people to be saved.
I bless you all in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost.
God The Father of all mankind.