4/2/13

ImportantMessage74


MESSAGE #74:

Contents: “Now I will say the true language of the True Confessor has spoken in the true fallen world.  There is bound to be one who will light the true candle.  I will say a true target will now be the real one.  I will say destroy it, and do it when the true light no longer shines, so all can be in the true dark.  I will speed the true catastrophe.  All will all see it the next day.  I am the alpha, the omega, the true morning star.  I have spoken... The true saint will say all are in the true darkness.  I will say all must all pray to be in the true light.”...

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on March 3, 2013 at  01:31 Hours:
“The powerful will say, ‘OK, all will do as they ask, but I am in charge.’  I will tell them they will not do what they want.  And the true restrictions must not be.  I have told them they are not going to disobey Me.  So, they are once again.  The true saints are not going to suffer on account of their wrong doing.  I am The Father Who will not permit it.  I will say the most critical will never be.  I have not told them they can move a mountain.  I have said I will move it.  The true saint will tell them they must reconstruct the true system, and they must tell Me when they do it. .. The new situation could come to be an all out resolution to solve many things.  But there are many things that must not be.  I am going to say they will not become the true resolution.  I will say all must all pray for those who made the true mistakes.  This must not be.”... 
“A peculiar storm will come and bring much hardship to the region where they all reside, and very soon to be.  I will say all will never be the same.  This will be the most historical storm, and I will say all will all see the final phase develop.  The nation will say they are in the worst disaster, and this will be very soon... I have asked all to pray diligently, to pray incessantly, and pray night and day, and to say they will all obey.  The weeping and gnashing of teeth will now begin, and all I will say is they are not going to win when they hurt My beloved saints.  They will never hurt them.  They will make them suffer, but they will never hurt them.  They will say they have no place in the cruel world.”  (James 5:1-3;  Margaret says, ‘Read the Bible.’)   
“The true fate of the true saints will have some diving curses.  They will say I am not any longer their God The Father.  I have not been the Heavenly Father they have wanted, and I will say all are not going to tell Me they are going to hurt My saints.  I have given them the breath they breathe, and their fingers to touch anything.  They shall not do anything at all to be in the True Arena unless I have told them.  The lifeless body is no good without a true breath.  I will say as a Christian all will all have a breath, and all will all say they will all do as I ask.  And they will tell all they will see the true light of the true day.  I have found no other solution to any of the problems of the true country, but to destroy the true monsters.  I will make the ultimatum when I do this.  I will tell them they will never be in the True Arena.  There will be some who will tell them they are not  the true faithful representatives, and they will not get away with what they have done.  Forgiveness is not the issue.  And this will never be.  I have spoken.” 
“The true saints are all not going to the battle.  I am going to the battle.  I will say I have had enough, and I will blow the true trumpet in the true libertorious building, and I will say all are going to take heed to the true trumpet.  I have blown it.  This will be very soon.  Americans, brace yourself. for the true catastrophe will now come to be.  And I will say an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth, and the true saint will come forward and tell me she is the mother of the true baby.  She will not be persecuted.  She did not know of this tremendous insult.  The true saint will say a murder has been committed, and this must not be in the True Arena.”...
“A lost dog will never talk, and the true thief will never say he is guilty, but I will say he must tell Me he will be in the True Arena.  All I am, I will say, all I will be...  A true historical document will be signed.  The new Pope will be the next choice, and there will be one to say all will be accomplished that can be accomplished.  I will say they are not on the same page as I am.  I have not been in the new election.  This has been of their own action.  I am not in the true room at all.  A moment of silence will now take place.  A dark night will say all are out of light.  I will say, ‘Proceed in the dark.’“ 
“Now I will say the true language of the True Confessor has spoken in the true fallen world.  There is bound to be one who will light the true candle.  I will say a true target will now be the real one.  I will say destroy it.  And do it when the true light no longer shines, so all can be in the true dark.  I will speed the true catastrophe.  All will all see it the next day.  I am the alpha, the omega, the true morning star.  I have spoken.”  (2 Peter:1:19). 
“I have given you, Margaret, this true message, and I will not say this can wait.  It must be documented with true haste.  I will say all must read and see it in the true day... The true saint will say all are in the true darkness.  I will say all must all pray to be in the true light.  The true atomic energy will never be in the True Arena.  I will destroy it, but I will say a true atom will come and destroy the true building that I have not given permission to be in the True Arena.  I will say all are not going to give the true  president the True New Time.  I will say all must not give him any more time.  He has had enough.  An important document will be signed in the favorite chair of the true pontiff, but I am not in the document, nor will I ever be...  I am not going to let the state be clean of any error.  A sinking ship will now be lost in the true harbor  (Psalms 106:23, 27 and 1 Timothy 1:19).... They won’t have to wait too much longer.  I am ready now to lay My Hand on the true building and tell all they all need to be in the True Arena, or they will all go.  I am going to be deliberate and precise.”




A Messenger
in Christ,
Margaret Durbin
Typist
for God The Father,
Mary Agnes Kumar
Distributor
for God The Father,
Do Van Nguyen