3/27/13

ImportantMessage72


Very Urgent
Message
s
##72-73
    
Contents: All will all slay the true dragon.  and I will say all must all pray the way I ask...  "A scream for help will be the true cry of the true St. Michael.  He will come and deliver all from the true wrath of the true evil, and all will be delivered up to the true heavenly realm... The world will not know or see the true saints being delivered up.  They will be too busy organizing the true evil... The true crown of life has always been the true crown to be given to all the saints who have the true Jesus Christ in their life... Do you want to see Me release all the souls from Heaven and ask them to be in the true earthly realm?... All of My saints will all sing praises of the true saints who are on the Earth... Now, My child, I make myself clear to all.  They all must know I trust you enough to give to them the true passages.  I am in the true passages.  I am in the true messages.  And all will see this.  I have told all they will denounce the true satanic rituals everywhere, and they will all say they will all pray in the true prayer book.  And they will read their Bible everyday.  I am in both.  I will say all are in the true battle of good and evil."

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on February 26, 2013 at 04:28 Hours:
… “I have said the true tabernacle is the true Faith, and I will say the true Faith is the true Jesus, and I will say more and more the true Jesus will very soon come.  All will all slay the true dragon.  And I will say all must all pray the way I ask... I have told all they all will slay the true dragon.  And I will send him to the bottom of the true sea.  I will say all must say they will all slay the true dragon and send him to the true fires of Hell...  I will say now all will all be at the level of the sea and say 'Heavenly Father, only You can hold back the true evil.'   And all you are, all you have, you must do as I ask, and tell Me you praise only Me, your Lord and Savior.  I am the true Heavenly Father, the True Saint, the true Revealer.  The true saint will say all will be revealed, and I will send all to the level of the sea, and the level of the sea will be held back till I can say all will all slay the dragon.  And I will say all must tell all they all will do this.” 
“I am The Lord thy God; thou shalt have no other gods before you...  I am the great City.  I am the true Universe.  And the true Earth will not be swallowed up until I am in control.  I will say all will not perish, and all will not die.  But the true horse will be the true evil that will conquer over all.  And the true saints will say a true power will be the true destroyer, and this power will be the one world government.  It will be to control the true saints, the true pasture, the true food supply, and the true industry.  And the true saints will say they must all slay the true dragon.  A scream for help will be the true cry of the true St. Michael.  He will come and deliver all from the true wrath of the true evil, and all will be delivered up to the true Heavenly Realm.  I am the true God, the true Father of all My children.  I will say this will be very soon.  The world will not know or see the true saints being delivered up.  They will be too busy organizing the true evil.  They, hence, will never see this at all.  They will say a true evil will be accounted for, but I am going to say all will not be accounted for at all.  All must all obey...  (and say) 'I, a sinner, will tell the true Heavenly Father, the true Jesus Christ, that I will rebuke all the true Satan's tactics and all his allies.  I will say all he does must be to come to an end.'”... 
A true expenditure will soon be the true thing of the past.  All will not be able to spend any money unless they have a true I.D. card or unless they have a true computer chip implant in the true hand or the true body somewhere...  An open door will be the true exit, and all must all go through the open door as well...  The true saint will say, 'Open the door and let all go through and tell all where they are all to go.  I am going to obey.  I will help all those who will not partake of any computer chip or any kind of device to aid them to buy or sell.'...  Now, will you tell all they are under the true protection of the true Blessed Mother's holy and sacred mantle?  I will say all must know of this as well.”
… “A legal document will bring chaos all over the whole world, and all will all see this, and all will say one last time they wish they had prayed to the Heavenly Father to tell them that this would soon come, and now it has.  The true Faith will be shaken, and the true saint will come and tell them all they will all see the true transfiguration once again.  I am going to say that the true transfiguration will be when the true Jesus Christ comes, and this will be very soon.  The true saint must give to you the true crown of life, and on this crown will be the true name of the true saint.  I have said I am the true Jesus.  I am the true Heavenly Father, and I will say all must tell Me they will all pray the way I ask.  (James 1:12)...  Hold fast to the new real Truth.  I am going to tell all they all will see the true Jesus Christ, and this will be very soon.”...
Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on February 27, 2013 at 24:00 Hours:
… “The true crown of life has always been the true crown to be given to all the saints who have the true Jesus Christ in their life.  All must all receive this as well.  A true testament will be to tell all they all will receive the true crown of life.  And all will all pray the way I ask...  The true saints all will see my true anger surface.  All will all say a true justification will be done.  A true election will take place and the true election will say he has the true Pope.  All will all say an alliance treaty will resume.  And the true Pope will say he has won.  He will resume, and I will say not all will be in true unison with what I have taught.  I will say all must pray the way I ask...  The true evil will never take over My land or My people.  I will not allow it.  I have said, 'Persevere.  All will all see the true roses bloom again.  I will rip out all the thorns and I will give to all the true blessing of Mine.  All will all say they have the true blessing.'”
... “The true saint will say a cruel and inhumane thing will be to tell all that uncertainty is the way of life, but I will say that very soon this will be the way of life, and I will say a true uncertainty is the cruel work of Satan.  The true Satan will be the true cruel uncertainty, and now I will say all will all pay the price for not doing as I ask.”...
Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on February 28, 2013 at 24:59 Hours:
… “The true saint said he will do as I ask, and the true mystery will unfold and very soon to be.  I am the true mystery, and I gave you the true mystery as well.  A heavenly encounter will be very soon in spite of all the true saints who have been told that soon after the tribulations, Jesus will come.  I have said I am going to allow all My children to all see the true Jesus Christ.  I will say the kindle of fire will be the true encounter and all will all see Him.  I have the True Saint.  I will send Him to the true, fallen world and very soon to be...  The true crown of life will soon come to be, and I will say all will wear the true crown of life.  I am going to give each one the true crown of life and very soon.  (James 1:12)   I will give to you the true crown of life.  I will say, 'Do you want to wear this crown?  Do you want to see Me release all the souls from Heaven and ask them to be in the true earthly realm?  All the saints will all sing praises of the true holy and divine.  All will all say they are in the true sanctuary.  (Revelation 5:9)    The true sanctuary will be lined with all the true saints who have ever been in Heaven, and all will all see them.'” 
I will say, an eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth, and I will say all must all pray the way I ask.  (Exodus 21:24)...   The true involvement of the true saints and the true heavenly realm will be very soon.  All of My saints will all sing praises of the true saints who are on the Earth  (Revelation 5:13)...  A mystery will now unfold out to the clear blue.  All will all say they are all blessed in the True Arena, and by grace they all will be healed...  A request for the true prayer book will be from a true saint, and all will all say how did she find out about the prayer book?  I will say I sent her to Earth and she asked that she will be the true participant, and then the true saint came back to Heaven and told Me she is in the true earthly realm and she has written the true prayer book.  A true saint will say, 'No, I do not believe it at all.'” 
The finest symbol will be the true saint's aide to be the true Faith, and all will all say they are all going to be in the true symbol and very soon.  I am going to say all must all say they will find something to do when the True New Time comes.  And they all have to make their garments and do the best they can.  This will be the true test.  It will be to tell all they all must sew the truest way I tell them.  I have the true needle.  I will say now all must use the true needle to repair anything at all.  They all must do as I ask.”... 
I am going to say I will do the next incredible.  I will give you the true origins of the mysteries of the true Rosary.  (Margaret said, 'He did do this, because the Catholics United for the Faith sent me all that information.')   I will give you the true origin of the true mysteries, and this must be documented and sent to the true hierarchy of the true Holy Catholic Church.  I will say all must be known.  The mysteries of the Rosary were first given at the first council of the true Church.  I gave these to the true people.  I said I am in the true mystery.  I will say I am the true mystery.  The true mystery of the true first mystery is the true saint telling Mary, Jesus' Mother, she is to bear a Son.  (The true saint is the Angel Gabriel.)  Now, I will say the true blessing will be to tell all they all must pray as such.  The true second mystery is the true saint saying all must all know the true birth of Jesus, and all must all say they will all pray.  The third mystery must be to tell all that they will all be in the true sanctuary to say they will honor the true Jesus.  The fourth mystery must be to tell all they all must be in the true temple to give to the true saints the new Truths of the true Faith.  The fifth one, I will say all must all pray the Rosary and ask the True Saint when He was the first baby to be born in the true traditional way, and the true way one must tell all they are all in the True Arena.” 
The true accompaniment will soon come to be in the True Arena, and I will say now all must listen to the breeze; the whistle bloweth.  And the true angel will soon come and tell all they must all pray the way I ask.  I am saying I will make the true leaves blow, and all will all say they wish they had all prayed the way I ask.  In summary, I am the true “I am,” the True Saint.  The true saint will say the Lord created the true tree, and all will all say they will listen to the true sound of the true leaves and the sound of the true trumpet as well.  (Revelation 21:2)”... 
A broken sparrow will come to you and you must mend the true brokenness.  Then it can soar to great heights.  I am in the broken sparrow, and at this point I am going to give to you the true broken sparrow.  (Matthew 10:29; Matthew 10:31).  Now, My child, I make Myself clear to all.  They all must know I trust you enough to give to them the true passages.  I am in the true passages.  I am in the true messages.  And all will see this...  I have told all they will denounce the true satanic rituals everywhere, and they will all say they will all pray in the true prayer book.  And they will read their Bible everyday.  I am in both.  I will say all are in the true battle of good and evil.”

A Messenger
in Christ,
Margaret Durbin
Typist
for God The Father,
Mary Agnes Kumar
Distributor
for God The Father,
Do Van Nguyen