3/24/13

ImportantMessage71



MESSAGE #71: 

Contents: "I will give you one more commandment, and this one will be to tell all they all must be in the true Sanctuary to all pray.  And this is My Holy and Divine Heart.  I am that Sanctuary.  I am that Light of the true world.  I am that True Saint...  I gave you one more commandment.  And I will say a lasting commandment will be to tell all they all must all slay the dragon, the true dragon.  And they all will find the peace they are looking for.  They all must tell Me they all will pray the way I ask.  I have told all they all must stand before Me and tell Me they all will be removed from the true face of the Earth if they do not pray the way I ask...  The true saint will say all must all bow, and all must all bend their knee when they are before The Lord, and in His House, the true place of worship.  I am saying I am the true God The Father." 

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on February 23, 2013 at 24:33 Hours:
… “I will give you one more commandment, and this one will be to tell all they all must be in the true Sanctuary to all pray.  And this is My Holy and Divine Heart.  I am that Sanctuary.  I am that Light of the true world.  I am that True Saint.  I will give to you many things to say I am in all these I give to you, and (you are) My truly blessed children.  All will all say they will all pray the way I ask.”…
An invention will be made to clear the way for the true Jewish people.  This will be very soon.  This invention will destroy all those that have ever invaded My most cherished land.  A plot to destroy My land will not come to be.  I am The Lord thy God.  I have spoken to you, Margaret.  I will stand on the true mount, and I will say the true surrender must be made, for all of My children will all be set free.  I am the true Lord thy God, the true Lord of Hosts.  I am the true faithful Saint, the true faithful Friend.  I will say all are in the true heavenly realm.”…
I have told all they are all going to slay the dragon, and they will all be in the true dragon’s mouth when this is done.  And the true belly will be in the true ocean when this is done.  All will all see the true dragon go down in the true historical way, and all will all say they are all in the True Arena.  And all will all be in the true ocean when all are in the true belly of the true dragon… The most important, the most revered in all the land will be a place where My Son Jesus Christ will stand again, and I will say all will all say He is in the land of the truly forgotten.  He is in the land of the truly unforsaken.  He will tell all He will be the true slayer of the true dragon.”
to roll down a hill will be the truest way one will be in the true depths of the true enemy.  All will all see the true enemy, and to be in the true levitation, one must be the true sacrifice.  And I will say all will soon be in the true levitation.  I will reveal to all the true favor, the true Faith, the true reality of all.  I am in the true favor… The true generation of saints will now arise and tell all they are the true generation to slay the true dragon.  And all must tell all they will all pray the way I ask.  Now I will say, 'Come hither.'  I will make all of you the true generation of the blessed, the true generation of the most High God, the most blessed generation to be in the True Arena.  A true saint will say now, 'All will all be revealed.'  A loyal priesthood will now come to be in the true valley of the true saint.  I will give them the true priest to be in the True Arena.  This priest will tell all a sinner must be born again.  And tell him he will be the most powerful to be in the True Arena.  Now, I will ask, 'Do you want to give to Me your son?  And your family?  I am ready to tell them they are Mine.  I will say all must all pray the way I ask.  All are in the Hands of Mine.  I am going to slay the dragon.”…
A story will unfold in the most miraculous way, and all hope of the true saint will be restored.  And all will all say they will all pray the way I ask.  A true saint will say a star has been reborn…  All are in the True Arena.  All must all pray the way I ask.  And all will all say they will all do as I ask.  Do you want Me to give you another task?  I will say this will be to tell all nations I am the true God The Father.  I gave you one more commandment.  And I will say a lasting commandment will be to tell all they all must all slay the dragon, the true dragon.  And they all will find the peace they are looking for.  They all must tell Me they all will pray the way I ask.  I have told all they all must stand before Me and tell Me they all will be removed from the true face of the Earth if they do not pray the way I ask.”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on February 24, 2013 at 23:14 Hours:
… “The true saint will say all must all bow, and all must all bend their knee when they are before The Lord, and in His house, the true place of worship.  I am saying I am the true God The Father.  (Psalms 95:6)   My child, a sword will soon be the way of life.  I am going to give you a new sword, and I will give you the true armor of the true St. Michael the Archangel, and you, My child, will slay the true dragon… The true sample of the true splendor will soon be the true beam of the true cross.  And all will all carry the true beam.  And then, they will say they are in the true Passion, and on the true Crucifix as well.  A true knock on the door will say I am in search of this house, and I will say all must all go to a safe place or they will die the true cruel and inhuman death like I did for all of My children.  I will say all are going to have to go to a place of refuge in the near future and hide until all can roam safely again.  The true saints all must prepare to go to another place to be in the true safe place, and all must say they will go or be martyred.  They all must say they will all do as I ask.”…

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on February 25, 2013 at 21:12 Hours:
… “The true stamp of approval will soon be the way of life.  And all will all see this, and all will say they all need a stamp of approval.  There will no other way to do anything at all… A thick disgusting smoke cannot be in the True Arena, and all will not allow this there.  There will be one to say, 'No,' and that one will say he is not the one to vote.”  (Margaret said, ‘The odd thing on television was this impostor joined the group and one of the cardinals looked down at this impostor’s shoes and the scarf around his waist, and decided that he was not a cardinal.  This happened the other day after Margaret had been given this message, and Margaret saw it on television.  All of this pertains to the conclave.)  “And that one will say he is not the one to vote.”  (Margaret saw later on television that he, indeed, said that.)  “I am going to say a true concern will be to tell all they are not in the true room, and I will say the true Satan must lay a hand on the true book of the true Roman Holy Catholic Church.  I will abolish all action.”  (God The Father continues talking about the conclave.)  “I am not going to free anything when this is done.  I will say all walking around must tell Me they will do the true Will of Mine.  I will say all will all pray the way I ask.  The true criteria must say they will all do as the true Heavenly Father has instructed.” 
   

A Messenger
in Christ,
Margaret Durbin
Typist
for God The Father,
Mary Agnes Kumar
Distributor
for God The Father,
Do Van Nguyen