1/31/13

ImportantMessage65




Very Urgent Messages #65

Contents: In summary, "The true rite of passage is the true gateway to the true Heaven... The True Saint (or Jesus) must say He will give to all the true key to the true gate of the true Heaven.  And all will enter when they all repent of their sins.  All will say they will all do as I ask... As soon as the true Son comes, He will abolish all to the third decree." 
(Mary Agnes Kumar explains that this 'third decree' can refer to the decisions and instructions given by The Holy Spirit during the Outpouring of The Holy Spirit.)... Margaret explains that after Jesus comes, if the saints do not repent of their sins and put their sanctuaries in order, God The Father says He will rip the sanctuaries apart.  God The Father goes on to remind us of the Angelus Prayer and some of its timings.

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on January 22, 2013 at 1:41 am.:
… “All will all pray the way I ask.  I am going to say I will give all the true Faith, the true Cross on their forehead, the true new name, which no one will know, only him.  Upon it is written, and one must not tell the other.  They must tell only Me when I give it to them.  I will say now a carnal knowledge will be the only knowledge one will know.  (Margaret explains that this will be the case for those who do not repent and follow Jesus.)  I am saying I will take all the children, and He will give to them their new name, and I will say now you are in the Spirit of the true Jesus Christ.  I will say all must all know and believe I am He.”  (Margaret gives us this scripture reference:  Romans 8:9-11.)
 “I will say all must pray and tell Me they will all listen to My messenger.  She will tell all the true Heavenly Father will never fail them.  He will never forsake them.  He is and was and will be now and forever.  He is the Alpha and Omega.  I am He… Now I am going to tell all I will send My Only Son to the truly fallen world… I have not given anyone other than you the true commandments, the true seals, the true covenant.  I have given you these and all the saints must say they will all obey… The darkest night I will bring My Son, and I will say He will give to you the true gift.  He will say all must all pray the way I ask… I will say I will tell all to all pray the true way.  And the true way is the true promise, the true rites of passage, and the true rite of passage is the true gateway to the true Heaven.  I will say all must all enter the true gates to the true Heaven.”  (Margaret gives us this scripture reference:  Psalms 100:4.) 
 “The goodness is Mine.  I am the goodness.  I will raise thee up.  I will say I am the true Lord, thy God.  Thou shalt have no other.  I am the true Creator.  I am the Holy Redeemer.  I am the true Lord and Master of the true universe.  All will honor only Me, and the true saint will say I am in the true Jesus Christ.  I am His True Saint.  I am the true Heavenly Father.  I have no other.  And the true Heavenly Father will say now and forever and ever.  He will say I will give to all the true saints.  I will say the true saint will say, OK, he can come to Me and pray and sing:  ‘I will sing praises to the true Heavenly Father.’  I will say all are in the true Faith.  I will say all will all be in the true Faith now and forever.”…
 “The true hills of the true Faith will never be the same.  They have never been the same since My Son left the true Earth.  There have been many who have not prayed, have not revealed to Me the true way they should say the true sacrifice of the Mass.  They have not instructed My children how they are to be in the true sanctuary.  They have not revealed to them the true way.  I need to tell them the true way they are all to be in the true sanctuary.  I have said I am going to tell all that all the houses of prayer and the houses of worship, Catholic, Protestant, true Hindu, and the true mosque, and the true sanctuaries everywhere will not be in the true face of the Earth.  I am not going to allow anymore when they no longer listen, obey, and do as I ask.  The True Saint must say He will give to all the true key to the true gate of the true Heaven.  And all will enter when they all repent of their sins.  All will all say they will all do as I ask.”…
The true third decree will be the true way one must tell Me they will say the true Angelus.  (Mary Agnes Kumar explains that to be in the ‘third decree’ may mean to be compliant with the decrees or instructions and commands of The Holy Spirit.)  I have said I am in the third decree, noting I am the true Father, the true Son, the true Holy Spirit.  I have three decrees.  I have said decree, because this must be well understood.  That the decree will be the True Saint’s Word and the True Saint’s Word will never the broken.”  (God The Father told Margaret that He means ‘decree’ as found in the Book of Daniel.  Margaret found ‘decree’ in Daniel 4:24-25 and Daniel 4:17.) 
 “I have given to them the true Angelus, the true Faith, the true monetary or momentary Word.  (Mary Agnes Kumar explains that ‘monetary or momentary Word’ can refer to the opening of free trade for all nations, a temporal yet essential endeavor to save the planet, and subject to the Outpouring of The Holy Spirit.)  I will say I am in the Word.  The true Word has been spoken.  I am going to say I will give to them the true angel, the true saints, the true victory of the true Cross, the true new name, the true new stone.  The true faithful must all say their name is engraved on the true stone.  The true holy and divine, the true faithful, the true saint will say all are in the True Arena, and all will all say they will all pray the way I ask… And the true monetary Word I will say will be the true Word, and the true Word must be the true momentary Word.  And now I will say all must all pray to Me.  All must all say they will all listen to the true monetary Word.  All must all listen to the true instructions of the true Faith.  It will be restored.  And all the facts will all be given to all who will all listen to the true saint.  All will all know the true Margaret.  She has all the true facts and the true messages.  The true saints have given her the true Faith.  The true evil will never be in the true sanctuary.” 
As soon as the True Son comes, He will abolish all to the third decree.  (Mary Agnes Kumar explains that this ‘third decree’ can refer to the decisions and instructions given by The Holy Spirit during the Outpouring of The Holy Spirit.)  He will say, ‘I am in the third decree.  I am The Lord Thy God.  Now, listen to Me.  I will say I am the true Savior.  I will say I am the true sovereign Lord.  I will say all must all listen.’” 
 “And the great city will be overcome by the true evil, and all will all see the true evil be in the true city.  The true land will be the true desolate.  Now all must all say I am the true Lord thy God;  thou shall not disobey.  Thou shall not do anything to be the dishonor to Me.  The true city will be the true sanctuary everywhere there are any (that) I will destroy when the True Saint comes and He instructs all they have to clean up their sanctuaries.  I will say I am the true Lord thy God.  I have the true lightening rod and the true storm and the true Faith.  And the true evil will never take over.  All I have given to My children.  I will take back all I have given.  The gates of Hell shall never destroy all the true Church.  They all will be rebuilt again, and I will say I am in all the saints.  I will give them the true Jesus Christ, and I will rip all the prayer houses, the true houses of worship, the true churches everywhere they are all in the honor of Me or they worship any God other than Me.  They must all say I am their only God The Father.”   (Margaret explains that after Jesus comes, if the saints do not repent of their sins and put the sanctuaries in order as Jesus tells, then He will rip them apart.)   
 “I am going to say I will tell all they will all be in the true sanctuary.  They will tell all they will all pray the true Angelus prayer, and this must be prayed at the noon day, and it must be recited again at the break of the true day.  The break is the true evening prayer.  And the prayer must be recited at the time of the true sunset.” 

A Messenger
in Christ,
Margaret Durbin
Typist
for God The Father,
Mary Agnes Kumar
Distributor
for God The Father,
Do Van Nguyen