2/5/13

Importantmessage66


Very Urgent Messages #66

Contents: In summary, God The Father says that He has called all of His children "saints," and all must pray to be in the true sanctuary as well. God The Father indicates that He is not in the hosts of those churches that do not consecrate and those which commit Eucharistic abuses. He indicates that the true sanctuary is His Holy and Immaculate Heart, and the true sanctuary is the true Faith. God The Father says that He is everywhere because He is a Spirit, but his true fleshly Body is in Heaven. He says He will find a place of safety for all His true followers.

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on January 23, 2013 at 6:51 am.:
… “Now I am going to say all must be in the true sanctuary. All must all see the true saint to be in the true sanctuary. All must all say they will all say the true Angelus Prayer. I gave this prayer to all the true faithful when they told Me they would obey. Then, I said, ‘I am The Lord thy God.’ I will say again and again, this. I will say I am The Lord thy God, the true Lord and Savior, the true Jesus Christ. The true saints must say they will all pray the way I ask… My child, the true saint will never say he can be the true saint (that) I have not given him the right to say he is. The true saint (is called this because) I have called all of My children ‘saints,’ and I will say all must all pray to be in the true sanctuary as well. The True New Time has come, and the true saint will say all are in the true house of worship. All must all pray to prevent the true catastrophe. I am going to tell all, ‘This catastrophe is going to provoke all, and all will all see many to die in the true catastrophe.”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on January 24, 2013 at 4:08 am.:
In the following message God The Father explains He is not in the hosts of those churches which give communion without consecration nor is He in those hosts of Churches where Eucharistic abuses (such as communion in the hand) and serious sins of priests and faithful abound. The treatment of hosts is an abomination these days. About the hosts in these churches, God The Father has this to say:
… “The true sanctuary has the true relic, and this relic is not the true Body. I am in the true Body. I have the true One. I am not in the host. I am not the One Who is in the sacrifice at all. They have not been the true Church. This must not be at all.”
Margaret asks God The Father,Father you say go to the true church, the true sanctuary. Where then should we go? They all do the same thing in all the Catholic churches.’ God The Father replies:
“The true and only sanctuary is My Holy and Immaculate Heart, no other. I am in the true heart of yours and the true heart must say there are very many in the true sanctuary. I will say all must be in the true heart of Mine. I have said I am the true Heavenly Father. I have told all they all must all say they will all pray the way I ask. And the true saint will say all must all be in the true sanctuary. This is the true Heart of Mine, and the true sanctuary is the true Faith, the Faith I have. And the true saint has said I am not going to the sanctuary of any other, but one must give to Me the true Faith. The true victory will very soon come.”…
 “I am going to say, ‘Toss a coin and tell Me where is the true head. (One must look for the head.) I will say I am in the true Heavenly realm. Then, I will say all are in the true Faith. The true saint will say all are in the true sanctuary. All must all pray the way I ask. I have never said I am never going to tell all they all will never be in the true Church. I will say all must be in My Holy and Immaculate Heart, the true Heart of Mine and the true Heart of My Only Son, and the true Heart of His Only Mother… The true Faith is the true sanctuary. The true sanctuary is My only and true Sacred Heart. I have said I am not in the Church nor am I in the True Arena, but I will soon come in the form of My Only Son. He will say He is here.”
 “I have the power to be everywhere because I am a Spirit, but my true fleshly Body is in Heaven, and I am no longer going to tell all they all should go to the true Church. They all must come to Me, and tell Me they will all do as I ask. The true saint will say all are in the True Arena. Yes, all are in the True Earthly Arena. But, the arena of Mine is in Heaven. The true saints will say now all must all pray to give the true saint the true knowledge of the true Faith. The true Faith will give to us all the true knowledge. I am in the true knowledge. I have the true Faith, the true altar, and the true faithful must come to Me.”…
 “The true saint will say a series of earthquakes will take place… I am going to say a powerful atom will be the true outcome of the True Arena, and this will be very soon. And all will all say they will all pray the way I ask. I am in the true powerful atom. I will instruct it to go to the True Arena, and I will say all must do the next thing. They all must go to the truest, nearest area where there are many old buildings, and they all must do the following: They must all say they will all be in the true victory, and they must all say they will tell all they will all pray the way I ask. The true relief will come when My Only Son comes… They all must say they will all listen to Me, their most Holy and Faithful in the true heart of theirs. The true saint must tell all they all are in the true Heart of Mine, and they all must listen to their heart and ask Me to give to them the true way they are to all pray. They are to be in the true Heart of Mine as well. The true saint will say a true building will not always be the safest. And the true building will not always be the true refuge. The true saint will say all must all pray, ask the Heavenly Father the true way to go when there is a true catastrophe. I will find a place of safety for all the true followers of Mine. And the true saint will say all are in the True Arena.”…
 “A shower of roses will come to you, and when this does come, all will all see the true roses. All will all say they are all in the true roses. All will all say all the darkness is all gone. Listen to Me, listen to the voice when I send the roses. I have the true saint who needs to give to you a true rose, and this will be very soon. She will say all must have a true rose.” 
A Messenger
in Christ,
Margaret Durbin
Typist
for God The Father,
Mary Agnes Kumar
Distributor
for God The Father,
Do Van Nguyen