12/14/12

ImportantMessage59

Message 59



In summary, God The Father says, … “I Will Protect Them From Any Harm Whatsoever.”… “I Will Say Each One Must Tell Me When They Are Going Anywhere.”… “I Am Going To Treat All The Saints To A Very Special Gift Very Soon To Be In The True Arena.”…

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on December 13, 2012 at 12:33 pm.:
“My child, I am saying now all of My children must tell Me when they will do the following.  They must say when they are going to the true sanctuary.  They must say when they are going to the store or anywhere.  I will protect them from any harm whatsoever.  I am in the True Arena.  I will say all must all tell Me wherever they go.  I will protect them.  I am going to tell them when they will be in danger.  I am going to say I will tell them.  I have each one in the palm of My Hand.  I will say each one must tell Me when they are going anywhere… Now I am saying all are in grave danger.  All must say they will all pray the way I ask.  They all must say they will all do as I ask.  The true saints must tell all they all will go to the true sanctuary as well.  I am going to treat all the saints to a very special gift very soon to be in the True Arena.  All will all say they have had a very special gift as well… The time has come for all to be in the true sanctuary and tell all they all must pray, pray, pray.”




A Messenger
in Christ,
Margaret Durbin
Typist
for God The Father,
Mary Agnes Kumar
Distributor
for God The Father,
Do Van Nguyen