12/14/12

MessagetoDoVanNguyen



Message #1
from Mary, the Spiritual Mother,
to Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on January 13, 2013

«My dear child,
«I am your Holy Mother Mary who continues to give you messages on behalf of the Almighty God. How precious you are in God’s eyes, and I  know only you can recognize whatever comes from God through by all the revelations at this time as well as in the past which God has given to you to gather all the information about His love for all the faithful children. Those messages that have been given to you are the truth, and for this you are the librarian who takes care of God’s treasure for souls.
«This message today is my confirmation in order to encourage you to continue to believe you are the unique Vietnamese who is chosen to learn about all the mystical things through which God wants to transfer His love and His knowledge to you. I am glad  that you are doing the great thing for God in return.
«My child, keep in mind that you are special among the chosen ones. Indeed, you have received all the strength to endure all the hardship in your daily life. This has to be in order to purify yourself in order to  be called God’s obedient child.
«However, God will never give you more than you can handle in your circumstances because He knows how much you can take. Moreover, He is always with you, and the truth is lately you passed through the dangerous thing that could cost your life in the critical condition, but God has rescued you after you fell. As a matter of fact, there is nothing to slow you down. This also is the big miracle to preserve your life again like in the past, at your own risk.
«My child, God’s enemy is everywhere and they will never stop going after souls whether they be good or bad especially at this time of darkness and confusion. In fact, their agents work very hard to gather the souls who stay away from God to their side and for this pray constantly for the protection of your family, loved ones and those who are dear in your heart. Especially, for the young victim souls who are influenced by all the bad things of the world. God bless you all, so do I in the Name of The Father, the Son, and The Holy Ghost.
«Mary, your spiritual Mother.»
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207

http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
 (January 13, 2013).

Translation into Vietnamese
(Bản dịch tiếng Việt)

Tóm tắt:

… Làm Tuần Cửu Nhật kính Đức Mẹ Vô Nhiễm Nguyên Tội”… “ - “Chúa đã hứa: “14 Kinh Nguyện là những kinh nguyện mạnh thế nhất bên cạnh Thánh lễ Latinh Truyền Thống” - “Cầu nguyện không ngừng để giảm Cơn Thịnh Nộ của Chúa xuống và để bù tội lỗi của thế giới”

Thông điệp từ Mẹ Maria, Nữ Vương Các Thánh, mạc khải cho Nguyễn văn Đô, ngày 02 tháng 12 năm 2012 vào lúc 10: 30 AM:

“Các con thân mến, Mẹ là Mẹ Thánh của các con, thay mặt Thiên Chúa Toàn Năng, Mẹ tiếp tục nói chuyện với các con, tại thời điểm khẩn cấp này. Mẹ muốn cảm ơn từng người các con đã nỗ lực, hy sinh, cũng như niềm tin của các con đang đi theo con đường cầu nguyện theo cách Chúa đòi hỏi.”


“Thiên Chúa đã hứa rằng 14 kinh nguyện là những kinh nguyện mạnh thế nhất bên cạnh các Thánh Lễ bằng tiếng Latinh, và qua công việc tốt đẹp của Đô Nguyễn cùng với sự giúp đỡ của Kumar và những người khác, lệnh của Ngài đang được lan truyền trên thế giới ở bất cứ nơi nào Ngài muốn. Và có những người đã nhận được sách 14 Kinh Nguyện, nhưng không có cơ hội đem ra thực hành, nhưng bây giờ có nhiều người đã dùng sách này để cầu nguyện hơn trước bởi vì họ tin.”

“Các con thân mến, Mẹ là Mẹ và là Đấng chuyển cầu cho các con. Vì vậy, các con hãy cầu nguyện mỗi ngày trong thời gian này để làm Tuần Cửu Nhật kính Đặc ân Vô Nhiễm Nguyện Tội của Mẹ và vào chính ngày Lễ hôm đó hãy tạm dẹp đi tất cả mọi thứ khác để dành một giờ, hoặc trong nhà các con hoặc trong nhà thờ và không bị gián đoạn bởi bất cứ điều gì, bởi vì giờ này là giờ của Ân sủng và Lòng Chúa Thương Xót cho các linh hồn những người sống cũng như đã qua đời, đặc biệt là đối với những người hiến thân để cầu nguyện chuỗi Kinh Mân Côi Rất Thánh bằng tình yêu.”

“Các con thân mến, tất cả các thông điệp của Mẹ về tình yêu, về đức vâng lời, về niềm tin vào Thiên Chúa và Mẹ, đặc biệt là tại thời điểm này, bóng tối đang bao phủ thế giới vì những tội lỗi đang phát triển ở khắp mọi nơi và thế giới đang gặp nguy hiểm do nhiều người sống trong tội lỗi. Tuy nhiên, họ không quan tâm về sự phán xét của Thiên Chúa. Thực ra, cơn giận của Thiên Chúa có thể trút xuống thế giới với Cơn Thịnh Nộ rực lửa của Ngài bất cứ lúc nào, và điều đáng buồn là: Nhân loại sẽ không bao giờ muốn ăn năn hối cải để trở về cùng Thiên Chúa để xin Ngài tha thứ cho trước khi họ lìa đời vì những sự việc trần thế”.

“Các con thân mến, Mẹ kêu gọi các con cầu nguyện không ngừng cho sự an toàn của bản thân, gia đình và những người thân yêu của các con đang xa nhà, và luôn luôn chuẩn bị một số thực phẩm, nước, quần áo ấm, và tất cả những điều cần thiết trong trường hợp có động đất mạnh, sóng thần, lốc xoáy, và những thiên tai khác.

“Hãy cầu nguyện không ngừng để làm giảm cơn giận của Thiên Chúa và để đền bù tội lỗi của thế giới. Xin Chúa chúc lành và chính Mẹ cũng chúc lành cho các con, nhân Danh Cha và Con và Thánh Thần.”


Message #2
from God, The Heavenly Father,
to Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas, on January 18, 2013.

«My dear child,
«As I have told you: your life is a miracle. Therefore, the miracle will happen to you again because I want to prove all My words are the truth  and I am glad that you have so much trust in me in everything you do. Even at the time of your sickness you never wanted to give up your faith and hope.
«For this reason, your faith will become stronger than ever before because the truth will come out as I have said. I understand your feeling sometimes because you have to confront with all the hardship to carry My Mission that I have entrusted into your care I repeat again time to time that you are the only unique person whom I have chosen in My plan as My distributor to spread My command for souls, and little by little, the Holy Spirit will send more people to the place where I have chosen as the connection between God and mankind of My revelation for the New Time.
«My child, I am very happy with the work that you have been doing. For this, I will help you to keep moving forward, and there is nothing to be afraid of for what is going to happen to your health. Remember that I am your Master Healer, and your fate is in My Hands.
«For this reason, rely on My words. Your part is to pray  for the problem that will be gone, because there is nothing impossible with Me. Be encouraged, trust in My love for you completely, and I will make all good things come to you.
«My child, the doctors are only ordinary people like you. They have the knowledge better than you because of their profession, but they cannot perform any miracle for their clients who are to die tomorrow. But I am God; therefore, I will turn negative things into positive ones, because everything is in My Hands.
«My child, ask Me much for the healing of your body, and I want you to ask because you are very special to Me and I will refuse you nothing as long as it is good for your soul.
«I bless you all, in The Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
«Your God of Love.»

Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207

http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
 (January 13, 2013).