11/27/12

Importantmessages58



Message #58

Contents:  In summary, here are some Words of God The Father:  "My child, I will say now I am going to give to each the true manna from Heaven... The true saint will say all are in the true alert, and this alert will tell all they all must go to the true sanctuary to pray... The true sunshine will not any longer be.  I am going to say all must all see the true darkness, and this will be very soon... but there will be light when I return... The true faith will be changed, and the change will come soon... The true darkness will very soon come to be.  And this darkness will be the true darkness of the true Moon, the true stars, and the true saints who do not believe in Me.  And this darkness will be to tell all they all must all be in the true light, and all must all soon be in the light.  The true light of Mine will be the light I will soon give.  I will say all are in the true light.  I will say all must all be in the true light.  The true saint will say all must all pray to be in the true light.  I am going to say all are in the true light.  I will say all must all pray the way I ask."

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on November 16, 2012 at 4:08 am.:
… “My child, I will say now I am going to give to each the true manna from Heaven… I am giving all the true manna from Heaven in the True Arena.  All will all say they can all pray the way I ask… The image of one will soon be presented.  All will all see it in the true sky, and this will be very soon.  And the true saint will say all are in the True Arena and the True Kingdom.  The true saint will say all will all be forgiven;  all must all pray to say they can forgive and all must say they will tell all they are all in the true forgiveness.  All must all pray to be in the True Arena as well.”…

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on November 17, 2012 at 6:24 am.:
“The deliberate act of persecution must be stopped, and I am going to stop all persecution.  I will tell all they all must all stop the evil animosities of any kind and pray the way I ask… The true saints all must all pray to be in the true union of the true United States.  I will say all must all pray to stay in the true union of the true United States.  The true union must not be divided, and all the states must act together for the true common good.”…

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on November 19, 2012 at 6:19 am.:
… “The true saint will say all are in the True Arena.  All must all pray to be strong enough to tell Satan he has no stronghold on them anymore.  They must tell Satan he is not in control of their lives.  They must tell Satan he can no longer be in the True Arena, and the True Saint will say all must now bow down and pray the true way the true Heavenly Father asks.  All must all do as I ask.  The true saint must tell all they all will all pray, sing, and obey.  All will all soon see the true Face of Jesus Christ.”…

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on November 20, 2012 at 1:07 am.:
“The desire of My Heart is to give you a new task.  This is to say I am in the task.  Now all must all believe this.  I am going to destroy all who do not want to be in the true sanctuary.  All who do not want to go to the true sanctuary will be destroyed.  And I will do this.  I have told all many times, and now I will tell them one last time.  I will destroy all their homes, vehicles, and all their possessions… I have said if they won’t come, I will punish all… I am going to sound an alert in the coming days.  All will all hear the alert.  All must say they are all in the true alert.” 
“All must all say they will tell all they are in the True Arena.  The true saint will say all are in the true alert, and this alert will tell all they all must go to the true sanctuary to pray.  All must all go.  An alert system will tell all they are all on alert.  An all-out alert system will tell all they are all going to the true sanctuary to pray the way I ask…  I am in the Real Arena.  I have the true saints to tell all they are all on high alert.  The true struggle will soon begin, and all My children must tell all they will all pray and pray and pray.”…

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on November 21, 2012 at 7:00 am.:
“The true saint must say he or she will never denounce Me.  She or he must say they will denounce the Devil and all his evils.  And all his pomps.  And all his true sanctions.  And all his ways.  And all his true attempts to persuade all of My children.  The true faithful must say they will never be in the true sanctuary to pray unless they pray the way I ask… They must now say they will pray the true prayers.  And all the evil in the true world will all flee.  All will all say they will all flee when the true prayers are all prayed the way I ask.”…

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on November 23, 2012 at 8:45 am.:
… “I am in the true sanctuary.  I will give to each the true Bread of Life.  I will say now all must eat the true Bread, the true Wine.  All must all partake of It as well.  This is My true Blood.  I am in the true Bread.  I am in the true Wine.  I have spoken.  I have given to you all the new prayers, the new covenant, the new seals, the true Words of Mine.  I am in all of these.  I have told all they will no longer disobey.  They must tell Me they will obey.”…
“The true sunshine will not any longer be.  I am going to say all must all see the true darkness, and this will be very soon.  And the true saints will say all must all be in the true darkness.  I will say all must all say they will all pray the true way. I have given all the true sunshine, but I am no longer going to give them the light of the day.  I will say I am in the light.  They must all pray to stay in the light.  I have told all they all will all see the true darkness.  This will be very soon.  The Moon will no longer give the true light.  I will say a change must now be.  Adamant change will soon be in the True Arena… One will say now all must all obey.  All must all surrender all and be in the True Arena.  All must all say they all will all do as I ask and as I have commanded.  And this will very soon be My command.  Tell all they all will soon see the true saint tell all there will be no more light.  My darkness will prevail, and all the true saints must all prepare to be in the true darkness, and say they will all be in the true darkness.” 
“I am going to tell all there will be no more darkness, but there will be light when I return.  And then I will say, ‘Let there be light.’  And the true light will soon shine.  I am in the true light.  Now all will all see the true light.  A leaning tree has no strength.  I am not in a leaning tree.  I have said I will give to all the true Bread of Life.  I am in the true Bread.  I will say I will give to all the true Wine.  I am in the true Wine.  I am in the true Blood.  Just as the true olive branch gives the true olives, I will give to all the true Faith, the true courage to do as I ask, and all cannot deny the true olive does exist, and the true olive tree is Mine.  I will say all must all prepare the true home with the true fuel and the true fuel will be the true tree.  The true tree will be the true saint that I have given to you.  She has told all how to pray.”…
“A defense mechanism will no longer be effective.  All will all see this as well.  All will all say they should have all prayed the way the true Father is asking.  All must all say they will all do as I ask.  A compromise will not be in order.  There will be one to disagree.  And the true saints all will not say they will all pray… The true stone will be rolled away, and all will all say they have known all the time I am not in the stone.  I have not told them to obey the true stone.  The true saints are all going to pray the way I ask.”…
“The true Faith will be changed, and the change will come soon.  I am going to say the change will bring all to their knees.  All will all pray the way I ask… The true saint will say all are in the darkness.  And all must all pray to end the darkness… The desire of My Heart is to tell all they all will be a new burden to the other.  They will say they are all in the true burden.  And all will all say they have to lift the true burden and pray the way I ask.  The true saint has said I am not the true burden.  I will say all are in the true burden and all must all say they will all pray the way I ask.  The true saint will say I am in the true burden.  I will say the true burden will now be the true saints who have not told Me they will all pray the way I ask.”…
“The true darkness is the true Anti-Christ.  And this will soon come to be.  I am going to say all will all see the darkness.  The true Anti-Christ will say all are in the true darkness.  All must all pray the way I ask.  The true saints all will all say they are all in the true darkness.  All must all be in the true darkness as well.  All will all very soon see the true darkness be.  The true darkness will very soon come to be.  And this darkness will be the true darkness of the true Moon, the true stars, and the true saints who do not believe in Me.  And this darkness will be to tell all they all must all be in the true light, and all must all soon be in the light.  The true light of Mine will be the light I will soon give.  I will say all are in the true light.  I will say all must all be in the true light.  The true saint will say all must all pray to be in the true light.  I am going to say all are in the true light.  I will say all must all pray the way I ask.”…




A Messenger
in Christ,
Margaret Durbin
Typist
for God The Father,
Mary Agnes Kumar
Distributor
for God The Father,
Do Van Nguyen