11/17/12

Importantmessages57



MESSAGE #57: 

Contents: In summary, in this Message, here are some of the Words of God The Father to Margaret Durbin:  "All false doctrines must not stand anymore";  "The True Kingdom is the True Arena.  I have said I am in the True Kingdom.  I have said all are in the True Arena.  Now I will say all are in the True Kingdom, and the True Arena is the True Kingdom." .

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on November 15, 2012 at 3:30 am.:
“I am your Heavenly Father.  The time has come all must all pray now the way I ask.  I have told all they all must all pray the true prayers and say them the way I have instructed them to be said.  I will say all should be read now in all the churches, synagogues, mosques, wherever they pray.  All should all say the true prayers as well… I am going to say a cry in the wilderness must now be heard, and the true lamp must be lit.  I am the great Instructor, the great Teacher, the great Revealer.  I will say all false doctrines must not stand anymore.  I will say all false teachers will not be anymore.  All false instructors will not be either.  And all the saints will not say they will not pray anymore.  They must all pray the way I ask and tell Me they will all do as I ask.”…
 “I will say now all will all bow down.  All will all kneel.  All will all say the true prayers.  This is now a command.  All will all be in the true sanctuary to do now as I ask.  I will say I am their Heavenly Father.  I am their true Heavenly Father.  I have told them all they all must all listen and obey.  All must be guided by the true Holy Spirit as well.  I will say all must all see the true prayers I want all to pray.  I want them all to ask Me when will I let them all go to the true heavenly home?  I will answer very soon… The true saint will say all will be done, and the true saint will say the true and final victory will be won.”…
 “I will say a mighty Hand is coming down.  And this hand is the Hand of Mine.  All must all see this Hand be the Hand that will rule and conquer and divide…  The truly oppressed must now be liberated.  I will say I am going to do this as well… The true power of Mine will soon be the power I will give to break all strongholds and all in the true sanctuaries.  I have told you the Name of Jesus is the Word.  I am in the Word.  I have spoken… I will soon send My Only Son to the truly fallen world to divide and to destroy all strongholds of the demonic.”…
 “I will say a compelling story to be in the True Arena is the only way one must say they are in the True Kingdom.  The True Kingdom is the True Arena.  I have said I am in the True Kingdom.  I have said all are in the True Arena.  Now I will say all are in the True Kingdom, and the True Arena is the True Kingdom.  I am in both as well.  All must now know the True Kingdom is the True Arena.  The True Kingdom is the true threshold for all to be in.  I am standing at the true threshold of the true saints who are My chosen children.  All must all see the chosen saints do as I ask.  I have said I will give to all the true Jesus Christ, the true Son of Mine.  I will say all must all know the true Son is the true Revealer, the true Conqueror, the true Ruler, the True Saint, the true Victim of all the saints.  He has the true Cross, the true lamp stand, and the true Bible, the true prayer book I gave to you.  I am giving all the true instructions how to pray the true prayer book, and it must be told.  To pray in the True Arena, one must be guided by the true Holy Spirit.  And all must all say they will all do as I ask.”…




A Messenger
in Christ,
Margaret Durbin
Typist
for God The Father,
Mary Agnes Kumar
Distributor
for God The Father,
Do Van Nguyen